Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please watch this. Especially if you're British. KJK is talking about the importance that we have politicians who believe that women are adult human females. Femalism is also explained. I totally agree with her and I'm sure lots of people here will agree with her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm going to ask you to watch the first 13 minutes of this vid/vlog (I never know what to call them to be honest). I don't necessarily agree with the views of the channel but I do agree with what they are saying here. This isn't about trans. It's about the grooming gangs. But it's on topic because it shows how the police and council are willing to silence women when they want to. This could easily apply to women wanting to talk about sex based rights too. Plus it's good to see people insisting that the council hear them. Have a look. Would love to get a discussion about freedom of speech and belief and expression going too. Those are the rights that allow us to protest Trans Ideology. We cannot give those rights up. And yes@icing_on_the_cake, KJK is this generation's Emmeline Pankhurst (y)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So much for inclusive language :rolleyes:

"Ohio bill would allow pregnant people to sue people for unintended pregnancies"

Let them keep doing this, I think it really demonstrates how ridiculous this kind of language is without a TERF having to say a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Ohio bill would allow pregnant people to sue people for unintended pregnancies"

Let them keep doing this, I think it really demonstrates how ridiculous this kind of language is without a TERF having to say a thing 😂
of course, god forbid we mention the word women, fine ot say men though

Reactions: 17
‘Pregnant people’, but ‘men’? What happens if a trans woman impregnates a ‘uterus bearer’ with their ‘lady dick’? Can they also be sued? 🤔
It's funny how they're happy to be associated with their "lady dick" when it comes to their entitlement to sexual gratification, but keen to distance themselves from its function when it might make us associate trans women with manhood.

Women are being erased from the language so TiMs can appropriate it. Men aren't, because it serves to distance TiMs from men.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sure if it’s been discussed on here so apologies if it has but has anyone seen on Twitter that Uber do not allow passengers to request female drivers because it’s “discriminatory” towards men, but now any driver who “identifies as a female” can request female only passengers.

This is disgusting! Once again male desires come before female safety. What happens if a woman doesn’t want to get in a car with a TIM. Will she be called transphobic by Uber????

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Anybody else watching The Umbrella Academy? In the 2nd series actress Ellen Page, whilst playing a Woman with superpowers, also played a woman who had her 1st Lesbian experience. In the current series the character has stated that the experience has shown her who she truly is and guess what it aint no Lesbian!! Yes the character is now trans from Vanya to Victor. The story arc is actually following Ellen Page's real life transition to become Elliot Page. I wonder how the rest of the cast and crew felt about the whole storyline being changed to accomodate this deluded person

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm going to ask you to watch the first 13 minutes of this vid/vlog (I never know what to call them to be honest). I don't necessarily agree with the views of the channel but I do agree with what they are saying here. This isn't about trans. It's about the grooming gangs. But it's on topic because it shows how the police and council are willing to silence women when they want to. This could easily apply to women wanting to talk about sex based rights too. Plus it's good to see people insisting that the council hear them. Have a look. Would love to get a discussion about freedom of speech and belief and expression going too. Those are the rights that allow us to protest Trans Ideology. We cannot give those rights up. And yes@icing_on_the_cake, KJK is this generation's Emmeline Pankhurst (y)

Quote frankly the victims are being silenced because they’re white. The perpetrators are getting away with it because they are “oppressed minorities”, and accusing them of a crime would be stereotyping.

If the races were reversed, this would have been stamped out decades ago, and the perpetrators held up in the media forever more as examples of why white people are evil.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have any books that they might recommend about this issue? I want to educate myself more!

Reactions: 2
So much for inclusive language :rolleyes:

Wtf... 'pregnant people' - let's fix that! 'Women.' Do these law makers not realise that when setting new laws, the language in them is extremely concise for a reason? It sets precedence for how future cases are handled, which in turn influences society and how safe people feel living within them. The law is there to protect everyone; not make them vulnerable (which is what Roe v Wade being overturned and sent back to state-levels has done/will do to countless women). Vague language like 'pregnant people' is based on short-term thinking. If that bill is enshrined into law (at any level) I shudder to think how many women may experience legal injustices, have their cases dismissed because of how broad the law's language is, or have their cases turn into useless discussions on 'what a woman is.' This is another level of stupid!!

• Angry
Does anyone have any books that they might recommend about this issue? I want to educate myself more!
Trans (Helen Joyce), Irreversible Damage (Abigail Shrier), and Material Girls (Kathleen Stock) are all worth a read

Not sure if it’s been discussed on here so apologies if it has but has anyone seen on Twitter that Uber do not allow passengers to request female drivers because it’s “discriminatory” towards men, but now any driver who “identifies as a female” can request female only passengers.

This is disgusting! Once again male desires come before female safety. What happens if a woman doesn’t want to get in a car with a TIM. Will she be called transphobic by Uber????
This is horrific. So a predatory male can become an Uber driver, edit his profile to say he’s non-binary (this is just a tick-box on the driver profile), and is instantly granted a supply of lone women (potentially drunk or vulnerable in other ways) over whom he has complete control in a completely isolated space, plus knowledge of their home address?

Disgusting. How is this legal? 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This is heartening Penny Mordaunt’s pro-trans stance ‘ruins her chances’ of becoming Tory leader (msn.com)

Please watch this. Especially if you're British. KJK is talking about the importance that we have politicians who believe that women are adult human females. Femalism is also explained. I totally agree with her and I'm sure lots of people here will agree with her too.
I have a real thing about voting and criticism. Every single person over the age of 18 gets 1 vote, it is theirs to use as they see fit. It is absolutely nobody else's business who that person votes for or why. If I want to vote based on 1 single issue that affects me personally that is my right in a democracy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The reincarnation of PIE

Yes, this is their ultimate goal unfortunately 🤬

I've been a Left voter all my life, but never again due to this abhorrent agenda. I would even consider voting Conservative if they assured women's rights and the putting a stop to the paedophilisisation of society.

People really need to wake up and see what's going on! This is gutter level sick. We used to joke about political correctness gone mad back in the 90s, well this is the end result and nobody's laughing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.