Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be harsh but the overwhelming majority of trans people I have seen are like that. They are genuinely appallingly dressed (often inappropriately) and have long hair thinking that's what makes a woman ignoring that so many get a hairstyle to suit themselves. People then say they look stunning , beautiful etc rather than actually give them the truth. The truth is they are going to get the pish ripped out of them by people in the street because of how they look not how they identify. If people that claimed to be their allies where actually truthful with them perhaps their mental health would be so much better.
The X Factor, summed up ^^^

Reactions: 12
I think the people who get it go through counselling etc so they're sure they really want it :(
Counseling or no counseling, any healthcare or medical professional who would sign off on this is absolutely unethical and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone point out that Elliot Page can't have it both ways. When Ellen Page married her wife, they both identified as lesbians. Now that Elliot Page has decided to be a man, his wife can no longer call herself lesbian. I think they're getting divorced but the point stands. If Page is a man then his wife isn't a lesbian. If his wife is a lesbian, then Page can't be a man.

Yeah Elliot Page and "his" wife are divorced now. Funny how when she came out as a lesbian it was all "oh my gosh I'm so happy, I'm finally free, this has been damaging my mental health for so long!", then got married and it was "oh my gosh, I'm so happy, my wife is my best friend, I love being a lesbian! My mental health is great!"
Ellen Page’s wife filed for divorce just after or around the same time that Elliot announced the transition. It didn’t stop Ellen’s wife from receiving a torrent of abuse and accusations of transphobia. Some of the stuff aimed and said about her was disgusting .

Now that she's decided she's a man and chopped her tits off, she looks more miserable than ever but is being praised for "radiating trans joy"?? I honestly would not be surprised if she had a massive breakdown or worse and disappeared from public life tbh.
And they will blame it on “TERF abuse”. Plus ca change…

I echo previous posters, @Cassandra333 has been full on 🔥 and I full on welcome it!

There are reddit sub forums for incels where they actively discuss how transitioning and attempting to pressure lesbians for sex will yield better results (on the assumption that LGB women are more welcoming/open mindeď :rolleyes: )

Incel rage explains a lot of the rape and death threats lesbians then get when Beta males have gone to the trouble of transitioning and still no women want to have sex with them.

So you're not imagining the connection. These are the same incels flooding lesbian dating apps.
I think there was someone here who said that the same type of guys are sharing tips to claiming gay status to sleep with “gay” transmen

the whole thing is sexist, homophobic and utterly illogical.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah Elliot Page and "his" wife are divorced now. Funny how when she came out as a lesbian it was all "oh my gosh I'm so happy, I'm finally free, this has been damaging my mental health for so long!", then got married and it was "oh my gosh, I'm so happy, my wife is my best friend, I love being a lesbian! My mental health is great!" Now that she's decided she's a man and chopped her tits off, she looks more miserable than ever but is being praised for "radiating trans joy"?? I honestly would not be surprised if she had a massive breakdown or worse and disappeared from public life tbh.

In my workplace they're working to provide gender neutral toilets on all levels to avoid dealing with the conflict between sex and gender reassignment as protected characteristics, but if a man in a dress uses the women's toilet we're supposed to just greet them as a fellow woman and go about our business.
Yeah, she looks miserable as duck, if I remember correctly she was forced out of the closet and had a bunch of traumatising things happened to her as a teenager/ young woman…she’s clearly not well, and chopping off her breasts will not help that.
It will be interesting to see whether some of these newer trans celebrities, like Elliott, Hunter or Jazz will detrans in the future, I wouldn’t be surprised if it would happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Something I meant to say earlier about taking breaks.

We also have to celebrate the small (and big) wins along the way. Maya winning the employment tribunal was huge. As was Maya getting recognition for her right to hold gender critical views.

But there are lots of small wins as well. More and more people waking up to every aspect of what's going on. Toilets are no longer going to be gender neutral. We won that. The recognition that gender ideology cannot exist alongside sex recognition.

Someone point out that Elliot Page can't have it both ways. When Ellen Page married her wife, they both identified as lesbians. Now that Elliot Page has decided to be a man, his wife can no longer call herself lesbian. I think they're getting divorced but the point stands. If Page is a man then his wife isn't a lesbian. If his wife is a lesbian, then Page can't be a man.

They're never going to square that circle. And we can keep pointing out every time this happens.
It's as if Page is caught in a revolving door, so confused at which exit to take and tries them all.

Someone’s just posted a clip on their Instagram stories of penny mordaunt saying “trans men are men, trans women are women” and that they hope she wins the leadership race. Do we know where any of the other potential leaders stand on this?
Yet another jumping on the bandwagon and my local MP too, does she think such a statement makes her PM material?
Penny can FO :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Elliot Page makes me sad. Not only do they look unhappy they look like a teenage boy at best. At the age of 35. I don't understand how it helps them 'pass' in any way. I mean imagine going forward for an audition for a 30-35yo male character, they would stick out like a sore thumb

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Good point ! No I think this topic is great to have but the majority seem to be against trans people existing - not gonna get into that, your views are your own business.

I guess I'm wondering how you all ended up with these views ? Having a trans cousin and close friends who are gay I grew up knowing about everythingg. Did none of you have trans friends or anything ?

It is deffo much more common now. My aunt who is in endocrinology told me over 34% of her patients regret or don't go ahead with the physical side which is LOT.
I don't think many of us are against trans people existing. Bit weird if that's been your takeaway from this thread. Assumptions like that are the reason that TERF accusations get screamed at ANYONE who doesn't tow the current party line. I won't speak for all posters in this thread, but I'm certainly not against trans people existing (what would that even look like??) I simply believe that no one can ever truly change their sex, that women and girls should be allowed single-sex spaces, and that free speech should extend to everyone. We should all be able to talk about this topic without fear of being doxxed, or losing our jobs, or being harassed, or losing friends and family. Sadly, that's not the reality at the moment, which is why we're all here.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I honestly think that the majority of the public are not totally on board with 'trans women are women'. Older people certainly aren't taken in as much as younger people.

Most of us (men and women) can see this is a delusion but there's a lot of people who are busy getting on with their lives and don't see the dangers presented by this sinister cult.

My husband has heard me ranting about this for ages but he still thinks it's a small minority who aren't important because he doesn't come across them. He just thinks it's a few idiots on Twitter.

Even though they're not the tiny minority my husband thinks that they are, the fact is that all our institutions and political parties are now captive to this batshit crap.

I fully expect that the next tory leader will be on board too leaving women who disagree with no political party to vote for.

We need a new women's political party and an act to protect women (like the children's act).
I think your average Brit thinks of a transwoman and pictures someone like Hayley Cropper - a gay man who, through internal/external homophobia, feels more comfortable acting 'as a woman' and has had full hormone and surgery. Therefore, he's no physical threat to women, and it's just cruel to misgender someone who has been through so much. Add on top the misrepresented suicide statistics and the misrepresented hate crime statistics and the fact that people have a lot going on in their own lives, and people don't think about it.

If they knew the vast majority are heterosexual and still retain a fully functioning penis, a lot more people would stop being on board with 'just be kind.'

In the next Tory leadership debates there is going to be someone who asks them "what is a woman" or "can a woman have a penis." I want someone to ask them either "do you believe that gay men enjoy sex with a person who has a vagina" or "do you believe that lesbians enjoy sex with a person who has a penis."

I think that question would wake a lot more people up to what's been going on, because the majority of the country would say "well... of course not" and be shocked at people saying they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think your average Brit thinks of a transwoman and pictures someone like Hayley Cropper - a gay man who, through internal/external homophobia, feels more comfortable acting 'as a woman' and has had full hormone and surgery. Therefore, he's no physical threat to women, and it's just cruel to misgender someone who has been through so much. Add on top the misrepresented suicide statistics and the misrepresented hate crime statistics and the fact that people have a lot going on in their own lives, and people don't think about it.

Yes, people think of lovely Hayley Cropper and are blissfully unaware of Jessica Yaniv et al.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Help, I've been misgendered by a *checks notes*... dog and it's very invalidating! 😂

Incidentally I have a blind cat (born blind) who is terrified of all men who come in my house. A blind cat can identify biological sex but adult women are expected to suspend disbelief?! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Help, I've been misgendered by a *checks notes*... dog and it's very invalidating! 😂

Incidentally I have a blind cat (born blind) who is terrified of all men who come in my house. A blind cat can identify biological sex but adult women are expected to suspend disbelief?! 😂😂😂

Dogs are such evil TERFs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that on Reddit? I really want to read the responses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly think that the majority of the public are not totally on board with 'trans women are women'. Older people certainly aren't taken in as much as younger people.

Most of us (men and women) can see this is a delusion but there's a lot of people who are busy getting on with their lives and don't see the dangers presented by this sinister cult.

My husband has heard me ranting about this for ages but he still thinks it's a small minority who aren't important because he doesn't come across them. He just thinks it's a few idiots on Twitter.

Even though they're not the tiny minority my husband thinks that they are, the fact is that all our institutions and political parties are now captive to this batshit crap.

I fully expect that the next tory leader will be on board too leaving women who disagree with no political party to vote for.

We need a new women's political party and an act to protect women (like the children's act).
I think the majority of people don't realise the extent of what us happening, we can see that frm Macy Grey's comments, for her it just seemed like common sense and she was clearly shocked at the backlash

Reactions: 14

No this is exactly the laugh I needed right now, thank you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen some distrust for Macy Grey's change of view. She's being monitored by the Woke incase she "relapses".

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
People who don't stand up to the TRAs, what do they think is going to happen? The western world is going to end up like Afghanistan under the taliban. It's only the constant pushback from women that's ensuring we still retain our small freedoms. People who don't stand up to them are part of the problem I'm afraid. Yes I understand they're scared, but the more people who speak out the better. Rich people can afford security people to protect them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.