Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Yeah, I'm a trans woman, but stand me in a line with of ten or so random cis women and you won't pick me out.”

Translation: people are either too polite, too embarrassed, or are humouring me being by pretending I look as feminine and womanly as most natal women, and my narcissistic delusionality means that I unquestioningly believe what I wish to be true.

Left without comment

90039 (3).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Male…any time of the day or night.
A misogynist male.

It's just a bloke in a baseball cap. He's truly kidding himself if he thinks he looks more feminine than a third of all women.

Here's one more

you CLEARLY do not know many trans women. A high proportion of trans women 'pass' and regardless of whether we pass or not, we are not "an obvious male" - The non transphobic argument you COULD have made was that centres that have been explicitly trans inclusive should - in group settings, or at point of arrival - go through the general 'house rules' ie respect etc and explain their trans inclusion so that all concerned are aware. Also, it's surely statistically unlikely that there will always be a trans woman present. And just where do you expect us to go should we have been through sexual assault and violence?
Overall, the answer to your question at the end is YES.
I wish I could post an image I saw online earlier.
It reads:
"The word you are looking for is men.
Your problem is with men
(not with trans women)
You were assaulted by a man
(not a trans woman)
You want single sex spaces to protect women from men
(not from trans women)
You worry that women would be attacked by men who pretend to be trans women
(not from trans women)
Your fears and concerns are valid, but they are to do with men
(not trans women)
Your problem is with men
(specifically cis men)
Trans women are not men"

Yes. They are.

Last edited:
One of the main arguments we had was over single space bathrooms/changing area's. We were called the usual bigots/transphobes/nazi's because we were saying that transwomen are abusive. But that wasn't what we were saying at all. We argued that under self i.d., any predator could claim to be a woman and access women's spaces. Did they honestly think that abusive men wouldn't put on a dress and a bit of lippy if it got him near vulnerable women? Of course they totally ignored that argument and pretended we'd never said it.
Eventually we pointed out that trans identified men committed violent crimes at exactly the same rates as men. But they ignored that too.
People can get attacked anywhere though ??

Why make it a million times easier for predators to access their prey?
The transphobia here is shocking. My cousin is trans. Known since she was a toddler. Started therapy at 3. Started physical treatment at 18. Tough being 6'2. Never harmed a soul but hundreds hurt her growing up with comments like this.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t care about hurt feelings, I care about women and girls being attacked. Transwomen have male pattern criminality, male strength and (if not removed) male reproductive organs. They are ever bit as dangerous as ordinary men. Just like ordinary men, most are not dangerous, but a substantial minority are, and there is no way of telling the difference between safe and dangerous men.

No amount of whining about “transphobia” will negate the risk of biological males having unfettered access to females.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The transphobia here is shocking. My cousin is trans. Known since she was a toddler. Started therapy at 3. Started physical treatment at 18. Tough being 6'2. Never harmed a soul but hundreds hurt her growing up with comments like this.
We don’t mean genuine examples like that. It’s not trans people or trans kids we have an issue with, it’s brainwashing and taking over by a small group of people

With the safeguarding issue I’m afraid to say that if you haven’t had bottom surgery I don’t think you’re trans. Maybe genderfluid but if you’re trans you’re literally depressed about living with the wrong set of genitals and want them gone. And if you’re gender fluid you can do what you want in a pride parade but just pick the bathroom that makes users most comfortable, it’s kind to society :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Vogue’s pride issue has at least four out of 8 cover people as trans. All worrying about how unfriendly thenUKnis becoming and how they have to fight for their rights to survive. Written by Paris Lees who is thinking of leaving the UK because as a trans person they feel unsafe. Ffs.
No one threatens them with anything other than refusing to indulge their delusions. Whereas JK Rowling is targeted with a post saying her address and how to make a pipe bomb on Twitter.
Lees is so unlikable as a person. Has been for years. https://www.vice.com/en/article/zn7b79/enjoying-catcalls-paris-lees-column

Reactions: 6
Please could you explain a little more about what gender therapy for 3-year-olds entails and where this service is available?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Please could you explain a little more about what gender therapy for 3-year-olds entails and where this service is available?
Kids can't have real therapy at the age of 3. It is beyond their comprehension. Any therapy offered would be with the parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We don’t mean genuine examples like that. It’s not trans people or trans kids we have an issue with, it’s brainwashing and taking over by a small group of people

With the safeguarding issue I’m afraid to say that if you haven’t had bottom surgery I don’t think you’re trans. Maybe genderfluid but if you’re trans you’re literally depressed about living with the wrong set of genitals and want them gone. And if you’re gender fluid you can do what you want in a pride parade but just pick the bathroom that makes users most comfortable, it’s kind to society :)
Using this language reinforces the idea that Men do Men things and Women do Women things, something we have been trying to get away from for well over 50 years. The only time Gender should be used is when researching or discussing historical differences between how Women and Men behave generally and why that is. In this day and age there is no such thing as gender fluid, people are free to choose what hobbies they have, what industries they enter, what academic subjects they like, what clothes they wear without it meaning anything other than that's what they want to do. Gender is incredibly regressive and needs to be called out. There is no such thing as feeling like a Woman or feeling like a Man, we just are by consequence of our chromosomes (DSD excepted of course) everything else is just garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If you did any research into trauma you would quickly find that woman who have been subject to sexual assault/ rape need a woman only space to heal in. The presence of a male bodied person in that space can either trigger PTSD or stop trauma healing.

men who stick on a dress and enter these spaces are selfish arses of the highest order. A sizeable percentage that do go there probably are either predators or get a sexual thrill.

it’s called child abuse and a dereliction of parental responsibilities

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Which is exactly why women need (and deserve) single sex environments. Because women are at risk, primarily from men.

Why should a woman who has experience SA and DV who seeks a space in a refuge be made to put up with a male-bodied person in their space? Why should an incarcerated woman be put at risk of rape and pregnancy because a male bodied prisoner who committed sexual crimes insists on being kept in the female estate? Why does a trans woman's comfort take priority?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay so how does a three year old know "what a girl feels like" and "what a boy feels like"? How can a three year old have a concept of being "born in the wrong body"? Because this just sounds like your family had a boy who didn't conform to your stereotypes and went "nope, must be a girl."

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So what is a 'genuine' trans woman (and the concept of being genuinely trans only ever comes up when talking about men)???

So, you want to cut off your breasts, take hormones for life, cut off your penis and attempt to forge a vagina from a long sac that needs regular dilation and is so close to the colon that it smells? you acknowledge you have gender dysphoria in order to go down this road but why is it not treated with therapy to accept the status quo as opposed to affirmed with surgery and needing the rest of us to go around pretending you are something you're not? Yes, these 'genuine' trans people are less of a threat to us but it's the thin end of the wedge - no man can ever be a woman.

Reactions: 28
I would be interested to know what sort of therapy this person had at least 15 years ago, considering it was started at 3 and they are now at least 18.

If this is the case then I feel genuinely sorry for your cousin. She didn't conform to gender stereotypes so has been pushed into the trans machine rather than being supported. Also, I fail to understand your strong feelings towards us and why you spring to call us transphobic when some introspection would probably be much more useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well written article from Spiked online;

'The aim of making pronoun declarations routine is to normalise the idea that everyone has a gender identity distinct from their sex. Announcing pronouns sends a message that a connection between biology and gender cannot be assumed. We must all study lists of gender options and angst about which label best applies to us."

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It really annoys me when they try to equate it with racism. Well it all really annoys me.
If they want to do that. See Rachel Dolezal. She changed her appearance in order to pass as a Black woman. She took a position of authority in a Black space. When discovered, Black people said - nope, that’s offensive, unbelievable, unacceptable and impossible. She was condemned. Her intentions may not have been harmful but she caused harm.
Man changes appearance to pass as a woman (but fails), takes a position of authority in a woman’s space (happening more and more). But now some women are welcoming and saying, ‘you’re a better woman than I am!’. F off with that tit. Why is it acceptable? Wear a dress if you like, have the glittery handbag and stripper heels but don’t think it makes you one of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.