Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I get pissed off at the handmaidens too. They're literally traitors to our sex. The vast majority of them have no clue what's really going on. And they're so used to the privileges that OTHER WOMEN won for us that they don't see them as important.

Women fought for our rights over centuries. They were ridiculed and abused. They were badly beaten. Some went to prison and at least one person died. Those women won most of the fight for us and they did so at great risk. They deserve to be held in the highest respect.

So when I see the handmaidens shitting all over these very special women, I get angry. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
This is so heartening that I just had a little cry: a feature on the BBC2 Wimbledon coverage about the issue of the all-white rules and the concerns this creates for female players during their period. And (unless my concentration lapsed and I missed it) they talked exclusively about WOMEN and they talked only to NATAL WOMEN about it. At the start Joanna Konta said ‘Periods are completely natural, and half the people here have them’, but it seemed that ‘people’ was used in the sense of ‘women are 50% of the population so lets not ignore the reality of their biological experience’.

The fact that I braced myself at the start of the feature for mention of ‘people who menstruate’ and redundant attempts at inclusive language is a sad sign of the times, but well done BBC/Wimbledon. Seeing Sue Barker, Tracy Austin and Billie Jean King chatting about how great it was that this was being discussed openly now seeing as it was a forbidden topic when they were younger brought a tear to my eye.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Don’t know which thread that is but I wouldn’t be surprised if those posters were TIMs themselves posting their little fantasies. Or even 2 accounts of the same perv. I find it hard to believe that women up and down the country are a) in relationships with TWs; b) lick their balls; and c) 2 of them find themselves on the same tattle thread on the same day.

• Sick
  • Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Why isn't the bullying and harassment of Macy Gray being condemned? Why does she have to apologise for her opinion? Or explain herself at all?
Because the trans cult have captured basically all liberal, left-leaning people, which includes mainstream media. It’s actually scary how quickly the mob assembles. Society is screwed if no one can speak simple truths in public.

This is apt:

939091B6-1FFF-44C4-A8A6-4AA1592089DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Women have historically oppressed because of our SEX. GENDER is the tool used to oppress us.

This is why women have been fighting against gender for centuries. And now it's all coming back because a tiny tiny percentage of men want to pretend that they're women too.

Standing up for women is not transphobic. It's all about women - adult human females. Transwomen are not part of our group. It's not about them, it's about protecting our sex based rights, words and spaces. We have the right to do that. We are not required to include or even consider trans women. No matter how much they scream and hurl abuse.

We are not required to 'be kind'. Being kind is what got us here. Why aren't transwomen 'being kind' and admitting that they're men? Or staying out of our spaces. They have no respect for us, that's why. Its just more oppression of women because of their sex and look! They're using gender to do the oppressing. So what's new? :rolleyes:

Caitlyn Jenner is the epitome of this. Its very interesting to watch her talk over women and then get frustrated when she herself gets treated like a woman and ignored when speaking.
Jenner has said that the hardest part of being a woman is choosing what clothes to wear. That should let every woman know that Jenner is a man.

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Do any of you work in medicine ?
What does that matter? We all have female bodies. We identify as women, adult human females. This is about our sex based rights.

Also, there was a time when people working in medicine prescribed cigarettes to people with asthma. And have a look at at Thalidomide if you want to see other stuff that 'people in medicine' did. Then have a look at surgeons butchering the genitals of people who are intersex. And finally, remember the old adage that surgeons bury their mistakes.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Oh we’ve got the full house now:
1. ‘You just don’t understand’ - yep, I do understand, I just disagree
2. ‘You’re not a doctor’ - nope, but you really don’t need to be a doctor to see what’s going on here, and gender ideology isn’t medicine
3. ‘You haven’t even met a trans person’ - yes I have, I have colleagues who have fully transitioned. I’m not ‘scared’ of trans people or phobic of them.

Not sure what the reference to ‘growing up with gay friends’ was about, so did I, I fully support all gay rights. Gay people are also losing the right to be same sex attracted with this trans nonsense.

• Heart

Sweetcouchpotato

One wonders if the WHO de-classifying gender dysphoria as mental illness has a lot to answer for.

It’s a tricky one. The trans women I know felt from a very early age they were in the wrong body. They don’t (or at least don’t appear) to be neuro diverse or have any mental health issues (apart from how hard it is to deal with being in a minority) and so in some cases it isn’t a mental illness in the strictest sense. (Unlike bi-polar etc.) However, I do know some FtM trans people who have started transition since I have known them, and both of them are on the autistic spectrum. It is astonishing and very worrying how the rate of FtM transitioning has exploded in comparison to MtF.
But feeling like you're in the wrong body is the symptom of the mental illness. There is no scientific evidence to support the idea of "being born in the wrong body" or being "a girl trapped in a boy's body" or "having a boy brain in a girl body" etc. We just get born in the body that our genes determine for us. There's no factory in the sky sometimes bodging up quality control and putting a male soul in a female body by mistake. I don't understand how declassifying gender dysphoria as a mental illness makes senses except as a pitiful gesture.

Being intersex myself I suppose I'm an example of the closest a person can genuinely come to being born in the wrong body as I'd have been born a boy if I didn't have CAIS which resulted in me being assigned as female at birth. But I don't feel I'm born in the "wrong" body, just a body I'm not very pleased to have. It is a daily grief to me but it's just biology, nature, whatever. It might be a body I'd prefer not to have and I need to come to terms with how I feel being intersex but even if I did feel I was born in the wrong body, how is that feeling anything but a mental or emotional illness?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I also find 'you don't believe trans people exist' thing really weird. I completely believe there are mentally ill individuals who feel they're in the wrong body. Do I believe a transwoman is female - no, if he was female, he wouldn't need to transition.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I'm actually laughing at the 'bit one sided in here' thing 🤣 the TRA types who post in here ditch it after a couple of posts when they realise most in here are only interested in facts and evidence, not just 'men are women because I believe it, actually' and how can you even argue with that? I honestly believe they're like some kind of weird religious cult, you literally cannot argue people out of it because they don't want to hear it or engage with any kind of critical reasoning.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Good point ! No I think this topic is great to have but the majority seem to be against trans people existing - not gonna get into that, your views are your own business.

I guess I'm wondering how you all ended up with these views ? Having a trans cousin and close friends who are gay I grew up knowing about everythingg. Did none of you have trans friends or anything ?

It is deffo much more common now. My aunt who is in endocrinology told me over 34% of her patients regret or don't go ahead with the physical side which is LOT.
I'm a lesbian. I grew up with a homophobic family in a tiny rural village during Section 28 and I absolutely detested myself until I finally came out in my early 30s (shortly before the pandemic - terrible timing :ROFLMAO:) .

Then I found out that the new homophobia is same as the old homophobia, but even worse. Stonewall have put out statements saying that same-sex attraction doesn't exist (refering to same gender attraction only). The same people who wave Pride flags and wear shirts that say 'love is love' on them believe that lesbians are bigots if they don't suck dicks.

And it isn't just a couple of people online saying this - it is thousands of people telling lesbians and gay men that we're not allowed to be homosexual.

I don't want trans people to hate themselves, I'll refer to trans people IRL by their preferred pronouns, I'll campaign for third spaces in prisons and hospitals so they're not at risk from other men... but I don't want the next generation of lesbians to feel the way that I felt, and if we agree than men are women, then these future lesbians will feel that way.

I've seen multiple tik toks and reddit threads and tumblr threads from (clearly) young lesbians asking how they change their 'genital preference' so they can stop hurting (men's) feelings. It's heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad

SILKWORM

Interacting with trans 'lesbians' gave me these views. Straight men who claim to be lesbians are manipulative as fuck. They shame lesbians for our sexuality. Saying no to dating them is "cis-sexism" and is contributing to their genocide. We should really evaluate our "preferences" and address our "biases" so we can eventually accept the "girl" dick. And when we continue to say No, they push us out of our communities. In online communities they routinely go after positions of power so they can create an echo chamber and when they do happen to encounter women who don't coddle them, they have a full on reality collapse.

These men aren't victims. They are manipulators.

• Angry
  • Sad

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I was at a swimming pool today and there was a man wearing a bikini. I didn’t see him thankfully, but my friend did in the changing room as she was taking her child for their swimming lesson 🤢 and I heard 2 women talking about how they’d “caught a p*edo” and that they should have pulled one of his bikini strings. (I’m not saying trans = p*edo but I’m guessing something more specific happened to make them use that word).
Also, last week someone else I know was flashed at in a park (3 women and 6 very young girls present) by a man in a dress who was having a wank.

Not sure what my point is, but just dropping this here as I know you will all sympathise.

• Sick
  • Angry

Glortard

VIP Member
People can get attacked anywhere though ??
If you did any research into trauma you would quickly find that woman who have been subject to sexual assault/ rape need a woman only space to heal in. The presence of a male bodied person in that space can either trigger PTSD or stop trauma healing.

men who stick on a dress and enter these spaces are selfish arses of the highest order. A sizeable percentage that do go there probably are either predators or get a sexual thrill.

Please could you explain a little more about what gender therapy for 3-year-olds entails and where this service is available?
it’s called child abuse and a dereliction of parental responsibilities

• Heart

weeweegie

VIP Member
Delurking to share this. Am I nuts or is this person nuts? Why in the name of fuck would you NOT want doctors to ask questions before agreeing to cut your body parts off? Duty of care is more important than some bruised feelings, bloody hell.

Ok, as you were 😆
‘Sorry you had to go through that’ 🙄🙄🙄
I know quite a few women who have been after a breast reduction due to back issues etc. Do these women walk in and get the green light for that surgery just by telling the doctor ‘reduce my breasts and don’t ask questions’. No they effin don’t. What about women wanting sterilised? They are told no and sent away to think about it.

The entitlement of this person is astounding.

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
Yesterday we had a session in work about the “menopause at work” which basically spoke about how over 40% of the women in our workplace are in the age bracket where they would be going through the menopause and how they wanted to shine a light on the fact that people don’t really talk about it and how people can be more considerate of symptoms and brining resources to line managers etc etc.

What really struck me was actually the “exclusive” 😉 language they were using. All of it referred to women, and in the current position we’re in with inclusive language I was absolutely delighted that 1) they were taking the time to bring light to a woman’s issue and 2) they were calling a spade a spade and saying this impacts WOMEN (not men who identify as women)

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
32985851-074A-4D4E-96E1-63C5E5E3C7AA.jpeg

Yes MACY! “Truth hurts”. Screenshot taken from Jess De Wahl’s instagram story, I think Jess added the mic-drop emoji. Seems like Macy has HAD ENOUGH of this shit and is speaking out.

• Heart
Reactions: 39