Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Six hundred thousand pounds! And that’s just the DFE 😳 Just imagine the millions that Stonewall rake in from organisations up and down the country: big and small, public and private. It must surely be the most successful racket of all time? And what do they spend it on? Recruiting mentally fragile people who struggle to read and write, and need their mums and support dogs into (no doubt highly paid) senior roles?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
£600000 that could have been spent on enriching the lives of the poorest kids in state schools.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Six hundred thousand pounds! And that’s just the DFE 😳 Just imagine the millions that Stonewall rake in from organisations up and down the country: big and small, public and private. It must surely be the most successful racket of all time? And what do they spend it on? Recruiting mentally fragile people who struggle to read and write, and need their mums and support dogs into (no doubt highly paid) senior roles?
I believe said support dog owner was raking in around £47 grand per annum.

I do hope the DFE not only leaving but flouncing from Stonewall, makes Nancy and her cronies reflect on what they are doing. As if Allison's case had not already shown them up for the bullying liars they have become. I don't know how they sleep at night knowing how many companies they have lied to. And how many women have suffered because of those lies. To think they were once my go to charity when I had pennies to spare.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I wish my employer would also leave but they've gone so woke. They had a staff parade last week, onsite. Only about 10 ppl turned up, waving the "Progress" flag. Some dressed quite comically. Not a great advertisement to be honest. Very "look at meeeeeeeeeeee". Seems not a lot of colleagues engaged with it despite appeals and flyers and banners etc. Hopefully this means in real life most colleagues just want to be left alone to get on with their jobs and then go home. Attention seeking should have no place in a professional setting.

Edit to say: my posts have merged

Chilling...

It's the way the flags are strung up like we are in a regime. Whatever happened to a friendly rainbow pride flag in shop windows when it was actually about supporting LGB? This however... hundreds of flags in a formation not dissimilar to 1930s Germany... This photo makes me very uncomfortable. And we know it's the TQ+ pushing this.

IMG_20220628_081254.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

I wonder how we get the government to investigate this vast misuse of public funds? I may no longer live in England, but I remain a UK tax payer and I am most certainly not happy with this outrageous expenditure on Stonewall that appears to be across government and local government departments. Time for people to be held accountable, in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
It's a start, but GI runs deep in education and it will remain a huge problem for a while.

If you are a parent and haven’t done so already, read your children’s schools’ PSHE
Policy. You also need to speak to your children about what was actually said in the lessons as of course, the persons taking the lessons have a lot of influence. PSHE lessons are often taught during the Summer terms. ( info from relative who is a teacher)

Reactions: 11
Might be an interesting legal precedent set here is successful

Unsurprisingly in Brighton.
They have all gone too far because stonewall has misrepresented the law for too long and convinced people that inclusivity is more important than womens safety and comfort. I hope they lose and it will be a massive precedent in England. I fear Scotland is lost.

Reactions: 19
I wonder how we get the government to investigate this vast misuse of public funds? I may no longer live in England, but I remain a UK tax payer and I am most certainly not happy with this outrageous expenditure on Stonewall that appears to be across government and local government departments. Time for people to be held accountable, in my opinion.
:ROFLMAO: That's literally a drop in the ocean of wasted public money. I was on a Railway project, for 3 years I've literally sat around doing nothing at work and then they upped the hours, extended the service and added more teams for a service that on paper looks great but is barely being used so now each team of 3 costs the government £250k. Because of the garbage way the managers rolled out the project, they couldn't advertise it hence one of the reasons it's not being used much.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Maybe stonewall could use all that money actually helping trans people in a practical way, opening rape crisis centres and support centres, that kind of thing. Instead of using it to brainwash organisations into ‘educating’ its staff. So much good could be done but until they have world flipping domination I don’t think they’ll be happy.

Reactions: 20
Even before I educated myself in this area I always thought it was a weird mix to lump trans people in with LGB. Why are same-sex attracted people being grouped with people with a serious mental health condition or autogynephilia?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Even before I educated myself in this area I always thought it was a weird mix to lump trans people in with LGB. Why are same-sex attracted people being grouped with people with a serious mental health condition or autogynephilia?
Money

Before introducing trans the turnover was a few million
Post trans we are at 10 million and obviously at the time they saw the chance to grow a business out of advising people on all these different genders. Problem is most of the staff working there now are probably getting paid more than their skillset and consequently giving out wrong information.

Reactions: 16
Money

Before introducing trans the turnover was a few million
Post trans we are at 10 million and obviously at the time they saw the chance to grow a business out of advising people on all these different genders. Problem is most of the staff working there now are probably getting paid more than their skillset and consequently giving out wrong information.
Exactly! Stonewall were having to face up to being increasingly irrelevant, what with us being in the 21st century and all. Marriage equality was achieved, and employers mercifully didn’t have much more to learn about how not to discriminate against gay people at work. Enter transactivism. Suddenly there was a sea change to implement and Stonewall were at the forefront again.

If the staff who gave evidence at the Allison Bailey tribunal are representative of the Stonewall talent pool, they are indeed getting paid way beyond their skillset and spouting complete bollocks as fact.

I mean…

D3C579A0-8A6D-498B-AAB6-9D99FF82766B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Surely the only explanation for the drivel that comes out of Kirren’s mouth is that they are a double agent and are working to discredit Stonewall in order to bring about its demise? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The L, the G and the B have been asking that question for years. There have long been calls to 'Drop the T' Now the founder of Stonewall has quit Stonewall and started the LGB Alliance. Trans activists tried to have it cancelled as a 'hate group' Luckily they didn't win.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly! Stonewall were having to face up to being increasingly irrelevant, what with us being in the 21st century and all. Marriage equality was achieved, and employers mercifully didn’t have much more to learn about how not to discriminate against gay people at work. Enter transactivism. Suddenly there was a sea change to implement and Stonewall were at the forefront again.

If the staff who gave evidence at the Allison Bailey tribunal are representative of the Stonewall talent pool, they are indeed getting paid way beyond their skillset and spouting complete bollocks as fact.

I mean…

View attachment 1375720
Fantastic! Does this mean I'll get to grow a cock and my enormous boobs will disappear? 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so annoyed. I was listening to a podcast and they just used the phrase "met a 13 year old sex worker."

Nope. Even if you believe in SWIW then you should still not use that language for a child who can't consent. It was a true crime podcast so they really should have known better.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I grew up in a world where, if you went into a psychiatrist's office claiming to be Napoleon or Jesus, eyebrows would be quietly raised and you'd be put onto anti psychotics. Now, they'd probably be compelled to provide sandals and a guide to 18th Century battle strategies.

Why is the entire population required to believe in someone else's delusions? These are '1984' levels of insanity.

Reactions: 27
I'm so annoyed. I was listening to a podcast and they just used the phrase "met a 13 year old sex worker."

Nope. Even if you believe in SWIW then you should still not use that language for a child who can't consent. It was a true crime podcast so they really should have known better.
bleeping hell, people really need to listen to themselves sometimes. A 13 year old child is barely old enough to legally do a paper round, let alone be a sex worker.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.