Gender Discussion #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really angers me. Why should you get into trouble for that? What the hell does it matter? It's not as if Eddie Izzard is going to turn up at your workplace and be offended.

What happened after the handmaiden reported you?
My manager called me on Microsoft Teams and said a complaint had been made about comments re Eddie Izzard on Facebook, and that I hadn’t broken any code of conduct (I’m a public sector employee) but be mindful in future, don’t have my employer mentioned on my profile (I didn’t - this person went digging and found an old LinkedIn I hadn’t used in years) my team leader stuck up for me too. She can’t stand all the trans stuff.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.