Gender Discussion #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as what they did didn't equal a desire for the complete erasure of trans folx, I doubt he would care.
exactly, no one on earth is more discriminated than a trans person in a developled democracy

Reactions: 9
That bint who made herself the centre of attention at the Sarah Everard vigil has blocked me on Twitter. She was banging on about how wonderful it was that Girls Night In was being inclusive of TW, non binary etc etc. I told her to stick her inclusivity up her arse.

Absolute attention bleep that woman. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't managed to get a blue tick by now.

Reactions: 11
Various responses to my comment on the pathetic grovelling from Girls Night In.
imagine going into a BLM forum and talking about "all lives matter", anyone would, rightly, be thrown out, why is it different for women's groups?! evyerthing about this makes me so angry.
Men are murdered more, yes, but generally by OTHER men. Also most men are not usually sexually assaulted/raped before being murdered. I know which alternative I would prefer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tom's made another great video where he talks about the 'Girls Night In' and a throuple with a genderless baby. Thank goodness there are some sensible people still left in the world.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s a complete hole.

She was on Good Morning Britain the other week whining on about how loads of policemen have been swiping right on her on Tinder. She pays for Tinder Gold or something and can see and vet who swipes on her. Thought it was all very creepy or something.

Reactions: 2
Tom's made another great video where he talks about the 'Girls Night In' and a throuple with a genderless baby. Thank goodness there are some sensible people still left in the world.
I just have no words . That poor child 😡

Reactions: 3
I haven;t watched this all yet, while I do agree on what he says about making the baby "somebaby" or whatever is ridiculous and the opposite of giving choice, I really have to disagree on the 3 parent thing, I don't see anything wrong with this at all. Realistically in most/if not all societies in the past a baby was raised by so many people, "it takes a village" is a phrase for a reason

Anybody watch Glinner on youtube? I had his live show from this afternoon on pause but the video has been pulled from youtube. Seems odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Anybody watch Glinner on youtube? I had his live show from this afternoon on pause but the video has been pulled from youtube. Seems odd.
It’s because he named someone who likes to sue at the slightest provocation, so he’s just removing the mentions of that person and then it will be back up.

It’s because he named someone who likes to sue at the slightest provocation, so he’s just removing the mentions of that person and then it will be back up.
People like him and OJ screech about how homophobic the LGB-A and GC people are. The only 'lesbians' they care about are the ones with dicks.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
People like him and OJ screech about how homophobic the LGB-A and GC people are. The only 'lesbians' they care about are the ones with dicks.

He's really quite open about his utter hatred of women and it is disgusting that he gets away with it.

Reactions: 6
I cannot express my disappointment with Margaret Atwood enough. I thought she was one of the good ones :cry: :cry::mad::sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.