Gender Discussion #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these fools supporting transwomen would recoil when faced with a common or garden specimen - a bloke in a wig with mental health issues.

I actually think the Daily Mail is a great ally in this - whilst I despise them I think they will call it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's also a sign of what happens when we dress and treat children like miniature adults: people project onto them, which is why people are calling queerphobia, transphobia, etc - even though there's no indication the child is either (nor is it appropriate to think of in an advert selling insurance).
Who else used to treat children like mini adults? L Ron Hubbard the Scientology weirdo who stole children from their parents. No one with innocent intentions treats children like adults.

Reactions: 11
Excellent, anything that pisses off that talentless coppers nark is fine by me.

I think he's had the Man at Bus Stop part removed from his illustrious IMDB page. Would love to know what it was in. Probably Doctors or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When men are jumping on women and accusing them of bigotry and oppression we really need to be shouting from the rooftops, who is benefiting from this?

It would be too much like hard work to to target the people who pose an actual threat to transgender women - straight men.

Reactions: 9
All these fools supporting transwomen would recoil when faced with a common or garden specimen - a bloke in a wig with mental health issues.

I actually think the Daily Mail is a great ally in this - whilst I despise them I think they will call it out.
Normally hate the dm but they are bleeping great at calling this nonsense out. I also sent praise to the BBC 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ this little shite is so so pompous. And if its rude to use any other pronouns than "you" when the person is in earshot then why all the bloody fuss about pronouns in the first place?! Make it make sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ this little shite is so so pompous. And if its rude to use any other pronouns than "you" when the person is in earshot then why all the bloody fuss about pronouns in the first place?! Make it make sense.

lol Gad can be savage with people on twitter sometimes....hopefully he decides to with this twit

Reactions: 3
I gleefully sent my positive feedback to the BBC and so did all of my GC friends 😃

A new yoga studio has opened locally and it has a special offer. I bought it and just logged on to book a class and every bleeping one of the 20 classes is led by a they/them 😡 Will take my woman: adult human female stickers with me 🤗😆

Reactions: 7
It's horrendous but I do hope it peak transes people. I know a lot of guys who weren't bothered about this whole thing but have been taken aback by the amount of transwomen on dating apps, and are appalled that they're being judged for not wanting to date or sleep with them. Although they are facing way less judgment than gay people and lesbians, I still think it's an eye opener because it's a very clear distinction between something harmless that doesnt impact you, that you can tweet without thinking about it "transwomen are women" and the biological reality of whether or not you would be attracted to one.

Reactions: 17
I honestly don't get how they can't see it as homophobic. It is completely undermining sexual preference and is a proper throwback to when gay people were told they just hadn't met the right man/woman yet.

And after the massive woke pile on Professor Gad Saad had on twitter today he made a comment about receiving hate and one comment he got was"Hate? If anyone disagrees with you that's hate is it?". They are quite scary people.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.