Gender Discussion #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having that much self loathing and dysmorphia that you do this....

Joe Rogan did a podcast with someone where they spoke about young girls using binders and it made me feel sick. This will sound awful but I worry about having a child and them buying into all this gender nonsense. Apparently there is groups of young friends who do it all together.

Reactions: 9
Just catching up after avoiding Twitter for the weekend (I was getting wound up).

I am disgusted with how many parents online are telling us kids should not be staring at peoples genitals in changing rooms....like WHAT?! It's not a child's responsibility to "put up with it and not be transphobic", it's the male adults' responsibility not to way their genitals around in female specific spaces!! Seems like voyeurism and flashing is fast becoming accepted and that kids should just like it 🤢🤢🤢 Sometimes I wonder if we should go back to Victorian ankle flashing being a crime 🥺 To sound like a prudish pearl clutcher, will someone think about the children?! Seriously, why is society allowing this? It's sick. When did it become acceptable for a TiM to wave their "girld***" around? A:when society decided to pander to the self-ID as gospel.

I can't wait for Helen Joyce's book to arrive this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up after avoiding Twitter for the weekend (I was getting wound up).

I am disgusted with how many parents online are telling us kids should not be staring at peoples genitals in changing rooms....like WHAT?! It's not a child's responsibility to "put up with it and not be transphobic", it's the male adults' responsibility not to way their genitals around in female specific spaces!! Seems like voyeurism and flashing is fast becoming accepted and that kids should just like it 🤢🤢🤢 Sometimes I wonder if we should go back to Victorian ankle flashing being a crime 🥺 To sound like a prudish pearl clutcher, will someone think about the children?! Seriously, why is society allowing this? It's sick. When did it become acceptable for a TiM to wave their "girld***" around? A:when society decided to pander to the self-ID as gospel.

I can't wait for Helen Joyce's book to arrive this month.
I've been talking with one of my best friend who now agrees with everything on here (*feels*), and the next trend is MAP (pedophiles) trying to get accepted, and there are now more and more people identifying as a different age in Canada. It's probably called trans age or something, honestly seems like a slippery slope towards p*dophilia.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine having that much self loathing and dysmorphia that you do this....

Joe Rogan did a podcast with someone where they spoke about young girls using binders and it made me feel sick. This will sound awful but I worry about having a child and them buying into all this gender nonsense. Apparently there is groups of young friends who do it all together.
My step-daughter is 16. Older half sister (now brother) came out as trans a few years ago and is on T. Step-daughter has always been heavily influenced by them. They have been out of school for most of the pandemic due to anxiety and mental health and is probably also autistic. Whole peer group are now saying they are non-binary/trans. Step-daughter first came out as non binary and is now trans, has changed their name and wears a binder. Prefers he/him pronouns.

I am so worried that they will go down the route of medical intervention.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was reading a tumblr post about a TiM who still has their dick, thinks they’re getting their period as they’ve been on hormone replacement therapy for a while and the sheer amount of women thinking he’s telling the truth and praising him and giving him recommendations like hot water bottles and ibuprofen “AS IBUPROFEN HELPS FASTEN THE PERIOD I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY QUEEN WE LOVE WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN”

His diet probably consists of soft drinks and crisps. What he’s actually experiencing is diarrhea cramps. The way he is even describing them is similar to the cramps you get when you have the runs. He’s describing them as sharp and sudden.

God, it’s so obvious that the majority of them are autogynephiles.
derp.. trans women can actually get period symptoms believe it or not :O

how’s about educating yourself on the matter instead of slaying people you know absolutely nothing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

how’s about educating yourself on the matter instead of slaying people you know absolutely nothing about.
How? If someone doesn't have a menstrual cycle then I don't understand how they can have period symptoms. Genuine question. Isn't that like feeling sick in the morning and declaring it's a 'pregnancy symptom' even though you know you aren't pregnant?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

In the sense that they might experience abdominal cramping, maybe, but anyone can experience that. They cannot physically have a period.

Don't start with the "educate yourself" stuff either, I think you may be in the wrong thread here.

Reactions: 32

Please, what part of their anatomy is causing these ‘period symptoms’?!

Reactions: 19
How? If someone doesn't have a menstrual cycle then I don't understand how they can have period symptoms. Genuine question. Isn't that like feeling sick in the morning and declaring it's a 'pregnancy symptom' even though you know you aren't pregnant?
Poster is deluded, what they term 'period pains' is just a side effect of the female hormones being taken and a dose of psychosomatic disorder. The difference is that if we take the pill to regulate our cycle and help with the pain, as soon as we stop our symptoms return whereas a transwoman can stop taking the hormones and problem solved, quite a privilege
ETA
And really not a good idea to tell a group of women to educate themselves on how their reproductive system actually works when we have lived with it for upwards of 30 year. twit. Go do biology 101 and then come back here.

Reactions: 26
In the sense that they might experience abdominal cramping, maybe, but anyone can experience that. They cannot physically have a period.

Don't start with the "educate yourself" stuff either, I think you may be in the wrong thread here.
Exactly. I can understand that taking oestrogen could cause various side effects and symptoms, but those are not symptoms of a period or any other part of the menstrual cycle as someone with no uterus or ovaries doesn't ovulate, have a luteal phase, or menstruate.

I'm not entirely sure how we can 'educate ourselves' any further seeing as the above is fact, regardless of one's opinion.

Reactions: 20

Try educating yourself on what a period actually is

• Heart
Reactions: 21

For you to educate yourself on what the menstrual cycle is :) It should be clear relatively quickly why a transwoman can't experience this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
instead of slaying people
Slating* 🙄

There is still a huge amount of trans biology that hasn’t yet been studied or documented due to societal repression so nobody really knows for sure. But there have been so many cases and instances where after being on hormones for a few weeks, trans women start to feel cramps and other period symptoms. Part of this may be due to the placebo effect. They start expecting things to happen so they feel the pain - but, what is more probable is perhaps the human body, when it senses the ‘female’ hormone - prepares itself for that experience, thus giving every sensation of a period, but the actual bleeding.

Trans women may not really be experiencing a ‘true period’, but phantom pains can still be experienced and can feel very real and I don’t think discarding that is very fair. Unless you’ve had feminizing hormone therapy yourself, you really wouldn’t know.

For you to educate yourself on what the menstrual cycle is :) It should be clear relatively quickly why a transwoman can't experience this.

They experience symptoms, not an entire menstrual cycle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.