Gender Discussion #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not surprised that there are people who feel what happened is acceptable. Disgusting 😡
They are ganging up on lone women and harassing them. “witch”, “transphobe” and the man’s sign reads “get your pussy ass out here witch” and “musty fucks”.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It looks like the religious right were the main attendees...I really have not much in common with a guy wearing an 'obey Jesus' t-shirt but I do not advocate battering people with skateboards. It's also just ammunition for Fox News and the far-right.

Reactions: 7
Ideas for pronouns to distinguish she and her

Chinese: her and she: 他和她
French : elle et la
German Sie & die
Maori : ia
Russian ее и она
Italian : lei e lei
Dutch: zij en zij
swedish: hon och hon
arabic: لها وهي
Spanish: ella y ella
Welsh: hi a'i

I think my current favourite is the dutch...so if I am ever asked for my pronouns, I can write zij and zij! Causing confusion for non Dutch speakers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.