GemmaB.slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought in to Gemma for a while after seeing her on tiktok and trying a few of the meals she posted. I bought her first book with high hopes but it was garbage.
In all of the meals there are spelling and grammar errors & in one recipe there is an ingredient listed with no mention of adding it to the dish in the method 🤣🤣
After a few months the food pages fell out of the book but when I messaged her about it she said ‘yeah there are loads of errors in the printing of the book & sorry about the pages :(‘

it screams jumped up SM influencer who doesnt give a toss about her subscribers actually being loyal

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bought in to Gemma for a while after seeing her on tiktok and trying a few of the meals she posted. I bought her first book with high hopes but it was garbage.
In all of the meals there are spelling and grammar errors & in one recipe there is an ingredient listed with no mention of adding it to the dish in the method 🤣🤣
After a few months the food pages fell out of the book but when I messaged her about it she said ‘yeah there are loads of errors in the printing of the book & sorry about the pages :(‘

it screams jumped up SM influencer who doesnt give a toss about her subscribers actually being loyal
That's poor customer service. Some of the food she eats looks disgusting and defo not healthy. She has now taken on clients and never worked a day in a gym in her life

Reactions: 1
That's poor customer service. Some of the food she eats looks disgusting and defo not healthy. She has now taken on clients and never worked a day in a gym in her life
Not to be that person but in all honesty I expected a replacement book to be sent free of charge or a partial refund for my initial order but got neither and was very disappointed. Perhaps I should have raised a chargeback with the bank!

Reactions: 2
Not to be that person but in all honesty I expected a replacement book to be sent free of charge or a partial refund for my initial order but got neither and was very disappointed. Perhaps I should have raised a chargeback with the bank!
U should have received a new book. Any decent person would have offered

The binge eating in Florida makes me feel a bit ill
Same. I don't get why people use a holiday to gorge on food. You can have nice meals and treats without every single meal being junk food. I would feel ill eating all that 🤢

Reactions: 3
I have indigestion just looking at the endless beige fried meals and processed food shes eating. I'm luckily not a junk food fan - that mcgriddle looks like my worst nightmare - so I appreciate I am biased but why would you want to eat that day in day out for every meal?? I feel like I'm watching a binge eating account.

I have indigestion just looking at the endless beige fried meals and processed food shes eating. I'm luckily not a junk food fan - that mcgriddle looks like my worst nightmare - so I appreciate I am biased but why would you want to eat that day in day out for every meal?? I feel like I'm watching a binge eating account.
Not the best holiday food to show for a fitness and weight loss account. She got down to her goal weight before her hols so be interesting to see how much she gained. Other fitness people I follow also show themselves doing some form of exercise while on holiday and enjoying their food bit they don't eat crap for every meal. Surely she must feel sluggish eating all that every day

Reactions: 3