GemmaB.slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she’s posted using that gym app she uses for workout?! That’s free to use so surely she shouldn’t be telling people who’s signed up to use it too?
I just think it’s a bit suss, promoting a website where she posts workouts and yet she’s promoting an app she uses. So are the workouts she posting on her site created by her or just copied from the app she uses.

If she's trying to make a business out of this Instagram crap, she really needs to work in her presentation of food. I've noticed a couple of times now that her plates are always covered in greasy food, messy round the outsides. Unreasonable I know, but I'm in a fussy mood!

Reactions: 2
For someone who apparently has been dieting fairly consistently she never seems to lose any weight?!

Reactions: 5
For someone who apparently has been dieting fairly consistently she never seems to lose any weight?!
Fair point but she does a lot of weights though and there’s a diff between weight loss and fat loss
You can’t deny tho she’s more sculpted than when she first started

Well she’s lost 2.5 stone since she started. I’d expect her to be more sculpted if she gyms as much as she says she does but she doesn’t actually show much skin for that to be obvious, she always has leggings up as high as they can go…so it’s hard to tell. I can’t see any recent side by side before/afters

ETA I think she looks amazing where she’s at, she doesn’t need to lose anything imo or atleast not a drastic amount. I just find it weird her page says she’s about losing weight but she just seems to stay the same

I’m bored of her…every weekend she’s out binge eating then does a post about how she is back on it on Monday. She also deffo asks herself questions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Forgot to take a screenshot but she was answering questions (ones she’d blatantly asked herself) and admitted she became too obsessed with weight loss over lockdown and regained the 2.5 stone she lost. I don’t get it. Isn’t her whole schtick that her recipes and workouts are sustainable? She might want to remove the 2.5 stone lost from her bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s the thing these people tell you it’s sustainable but they don’t address how much of a struggle it can still be even if you’re making these nicer meals etc. I can struggle on days just hitting maintenance calories and that can be a struggle!

As for the 2.5 stone lost…she won’t remove that, it attracts more followers

I hate how much she promotes having a “fresh start” on a Monday after a weekend off…. I don’t get why she has to go wild every weekend? Seems like another approach to yo-yo dieting… on and off every few days and never actually making progress

Reactions: 4
I hate how much she promotes having a “fresh start” on a Monday after a weekend off…. I don’t get why she has to go wild every weekend? Seems like another approach to yo-yo dieting… on and off every few days and never actually making progress
Exactly. She doesn’t set a good example for her paying members

Reactions: 1
Still fat 2 years later. There’s healthy weight loss slow and steady and there’s a bleeping Stand still

• Haha
This is why I’m lost at how she can make a career of this when she isn’t even practising what she preaches beyond pre-recorded and well timed videos 😂 people are dumb

We're a few days closer to her having a "weekend off" and the inevitable hangover and "getting back on it" on Monday morning. Like clockwork every week🤣