GemmaB.slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the usual weekly Sunday night story?

“My body needs vegetables”

Reactions: 5
I think I’m gonna have to unfollow. To me, this whole “back on it” every Monday is no different to binge-rescrict cycle. I don’t understand why she has to eat to the extreme every time she goes out? I’m a massive foodie so I get wanting to indulge… but not to the extent that she does… every.. week

Reactions: 6
I think I’m gonna have to unfollow. To me, this whole “back on it” every Monday is no different to binge-rescrict cycle. I don’t understand why she has to eat to the extreme every time she goes out? I’m a massive foodie so I get wanting to indulge… but not to the extent that she does… every.. week
What’s even worse is that she is doing this while taking people’s money to “coach” them 🙈

Reactions: 3
"My body is craving vegetables" she says, yet it's the same 5 stems of broccolini on every plate, next to some cheesy creamy smothered pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is getting a bit repetitive now…
I don’t mind her and I think she looks good the weight she is, but I do not understand how SM is her job when it takes her about a year to lose 5lbs

Reactions: 2
It is getting a bit repetitive now…
I don’t mind her and I think she looks good the weight she is, but I do not understand how SM is her job when it takes her about a year to lose 5lbs
But she’s also coaching people and taking their money too. I did her free trial and there’s no coaching going on at all trust me

The amount of junk food she's eating on holiday is disgusting. Don't see why she's using it as an excuse to pig out non stop

Reactions: 4
The amount of junk food she's eating on holiday is disgusting. Don't see why she's using it as an excuse to pig out non stop
This! I’m all for letting go of food guilty but this is just showcasing a binge and restrict cycle. And she charges people for coaching!

This! I’m all for letting go of food guilty but this is just showcasing a binge and restrict cycle. And she charges people for coaching!
I wouldn't pay someone for coaching who has no experience. I enjoyed the different food in America when I went but not to the extent Gemma is. Like u say its total binge eating

I don’t get why she’s tagging Attraction Tickets in her binge eating stories? I thought the whole point of the trip was going to be her going to the parks doing ads for them, not ordering Uber Eats every day 🤣

• Haha