Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t look good in the photos. Her face looks 50, the outfit looks like the crotch is down to her knees and as for the booty and back out video. I love me who do you love.

Reactions: 3
Also looks totally different in the stories she’s sharing from others as they’re not all filtered like hers!!!

QUOTE="Lullabella22, post: 9155803, member: 50447"]
She really doesn’t look good in the photos. Her face looks 50, the outfit looks like the crotch is down to her knees and as for the booty and back out video. I love me who do you love.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Wow so she's posted a story saying she's not okay which means hungover right which would mean that she would have drank a lot so why oh why is she driving to home at 7 this morning 🤦‍♀️ you'd think she'd be more grateful for her life

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow her she was doing my head in constantly going on about her weight loss and the ridiculous amount of clothes she orders and then sends back

I had to unfollow her she was doing my head in constantly going on about her weight loss and the ridiculous amount of clothes she orders and then sends back
It’s like her whole life now is based around being slim
So so shallow

Does all that work to the garden but still has the patch of uncut weed covered lawn in the middle!

Reactions: 4
She’s having something miraculous done to her hair this afternoon so she will be uploading more garden photos and fashion tips 🤦🏻‍♀️

Has she had extensions? Honestly all the crap she does to herself & her hair you’d think she’d do something to disguise the forehead a bit! Her hairstyle always just draws attention to it!!

Reactions: 2
Has she had extensions? Honestly all the crap she does to herself & her hair you’d think she’d do something to disguise the forehead a bit! Her hairstyle always just draws attention to it!!
Yep gone blonde with extensions not sure if it suits her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.