Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she had the weight loss surgery cause she wasn’t happy, she’s never happy and it’s mentally we’re she needs the help, her problems r deep rooted, she’s always buying to cover her problems. I truly don’t think n she loves Paul, I think she went back to him cause after a year she realised there was no one else, I felt wick for Paul going back, cause he kinda always hung around her like a bad smell and then I guess she though aw why not just go back, all theses house moves and everything just shows how unsettled they really r, Gemma’s got deep problems that I think she needs to work on with a someone professional, also how much is she up miss greedy hole, it’s so embarrassing, and I truly think she believes she will get a line with in the style 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 also has she any friends bar them ones from fm??? I never see her out and about weekly with friends! In a way I do feel sorry for her, she seems so lost

Reactions: 6
She says she had the weight loss surgery cause she wasn’t happy, she’s never happy and it’s mentally we’re she needs the help, her problems r deep rooted, she’s always buying to cover her problems. I truly don’t think n she loves Paul, I think she went back to him cause after a year she realised there was no one else, I felt wick for Paul going back, cause he kinda always hung around her like a bad smell and then I guess she though aw why not just go back, all theses house moves and everything just shows how unsettled they really r, Gemma’s got deep problems that I think she needs to work on with a someone professional, also how much is she up miss greedy hole, it’s so embarrassing, and I truly think she believes she will get a line with in the style 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 also has she any friends bar them ones from fm??? I never see her out and about weekly with friends! In a way I do feel sorry for her, she seems so lost
I’ve said this all along, if you’ve followed for years you see the pattern, she bounces from one thing to the next because she’s not happy! She tries to make out she is as she convinces herself if she just does this or that it will fix her!!!

Reactions: 7
She’s dangerous, she hashtags healthy lifestyle and fitness in her posts ! She doesn’t have the first clue ! Poor young girls watching this !

Reactions: 6
Hahaha wtf is that reel on her page where she's strutting round the dam in her big primarni sunnies hahahaha feel ashamed for her 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve said this all along, if you’ve followed for years you see the pattern, she bounces from one thing to the next because she’s not happy! She tries to make out she is as she convinces herself if she just does this or that it will fix her!!!
Yeah I’ve followed her from the beginning and I liked her when she was in her first home, she done a lot of cleaning and was more natural and down to earth then, then I feel she’s just got to big for her own boots, that reel today was the end for me, never seen a person love herself more and tbh if she has lost all the weight herself I’d be saying well done, but she cheated, and also doesn’t even look after herself with fruit or veg, am sure her insides r rotten, Paul on the other hand don’t get me started, he dealt ycant get anyone else if he went back to that, am sure his ex is glad she’s wel rid, also their new garden is a spit of Becky home sweet homes lol she always copies her and miss greedy, from she started fm and got more money than working in Asda, she’s just changed so much, way to big for her boots and just not a likeable girl, she’s so greedy for money, and u think with her having cancer she realise money isn’t everything, but your health is, sadly am unfollowing now cause I can’t take much more of miss love herself lol

Reactions: 8
I hope In The Style do not give her a line as what’s that telling young girls?? Get skinny & you’ll get your own clothing line, they weren’t interested in her before she lost weight so shouldn’t be now just because she has, especially as Adam is always going on about loving your body & curves etc.

Yeah I’ve followed her from the beginning and I liked her when she was in her first home, she done a lot of cleaning and was more natural and down to earth then, then I feel she’s just got to big for her own boots, that reel today was the end for me, never seen a person love herself more and tbh if she has lost all the weight herself I’d be saying well done, but she cheated, and also doesn’t even look after herself with fruit or veg, am sure her insides r rotten, Paul on the other hand don’t get me started, he dealt ycant get anyone else if he went back to that, am sure his ex is glad she’s wel rid, also their new garden is a spit of Becky home sweet homes lol she always copies her and miss greedy, from she started fm and got more money than working in Asda, she’s just changed so much, way to big for her boots and just not a likeable girl, she’s so greedy for money, and u think with her having cancer she realise money isn’t everything, but your health is, sadly am unfollowing now cause I can’t take much more of miss love herself lol
I agree! She’s just awful, I too liked her at first & she’s now just obnoxious & smug, she literally only cares about money & followers. Can’t stand her or Becky!! Both the same lying skanks.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she wants Paul.. The other bloke vanished, her rented house was being sold so she jumped back to Paul for a roof over her head and some new content.

Reactions: 7
I hope In The Style do not give her a line as what’s that telling young girls?? Get skinny & you’ll get your own clothing line, they weren’t interested in her before she lost weight so shouldn’t be now just because she has, especially as Adam is always going on about loving your body & curves etc.

I agree! She’s just awful, I too liked her at first & she’s now just obnoxious & smug, she literally only cares about money & followers. Can’t stand her or Becky!! Both the same lying skanks.
100% she’s as fake as they come, and her new reel of the trip away, there was like two photos of her and him, and about 15 of her, I never seen a woman who loves herself so much, tbh she looked before better, weight doesn’t suit her, her head is massive looking, and her skins all loose, and did u see another coke from McDonald’s in her go to this morning! Her diet is terrible, the weights gonna pile on again!

Omg just seen her in that cap she looks stupid looks like she’s just plonked it in her head

• Haha
Just watched her latest fashion show I’m sorry but her head is definitely too big for her body she looks weird

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest fashion show I’m sorry but her head is definitely too big for her body she looks weird
She doesn’t look right
She looks like a blow up doll
She just thinks because she is slim now it’s life made!

God she looks a state this morning her hair looks like a birds nest and more diy pics to follow later x

Reactions: 1
I think since she’s lost all this weight - a real nasty personality is starting to appear. She’s getting to be a massive know it all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.