Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Funny how the other month she just loved working from home in her fluffy pjs she would wear for days on end, saying I don't miss getting up so early doing shifts at asda. Now she's gone back there? Talks so much shit. & loves herself way too much, she's unbearable.

Reactions: 7

Snoop D O Double G

Woooo! Celebrating my title suggestion by reporting her to the ASA for those white ‘AFF’ declarations on white backgrounds 🙃 You do you hun and I’ll do me 😚

• Heart

sickofem

Chatty Member
Absolutely madness that she’s breaking the diet already and she thinks she’s going to be eating and drinking cocktails normally by summer. She will stretch it before it’s healed and be no better off.
Yes & then she’ll claim that it didn’t work for her because it made her so ill, blah blah blah, the same excuse she uses for every diet she’s done, not the fact that she cheats on them all!!

VoicingOpinion

WTF has she done on the sitting room wall? Them hexagon things to break up the paint, it has to be the worst thing ive ever seen.
God help who ever buys the house off them, its just going to be a house of botch jobs

sickofem

Chatty Member
Happy Feerrsday all! 🙄
Poor Gem needs a day off!! Day off from what exactly!!! Bloody hell she’s one weak individual!!

• Haha

Boredgal683

She's gone from an "okay" home Instagram to nothing but body pictures in her underwear 80% of the time... for someone who has no confidence posting bikini pictures she's doing it a lot😅

Also absolutely sick of the "you can do it, don't give up" paragraphs. She did nothing, 0 hard work or effort and is still eating more crap than decent food!!

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
What the hell is she on about in her rant! Someone says her current house isn’t as nice as her previous ones and she says people say money has changed her…. No one is saying you have lots of money, quite the opposite you absolute dimwit.

sickofem

Chatty Member
Who do her & her sad Insta friends think they are with this holiday inspo bullshit!! No one cares!!! Total cringe or what!!! God she’s embarrassing & so desperate!!!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
So sick of this dickhead. Proper trying to push this collagen isent she. 'I've had so many messages about my skin lately' yeah course u have dickhead!
Time for a new thread. Does anyone no how to do it?

The whole "chefs kiss" thing she does makes me cringe for her. Like, my toes actually curl when she does it 🤢🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Why would you not just wait until you’ve cleansed your face and then come on your stories? It’s just weird.
Because then she wouldn’t be able to talk about the amazing cleanser she’s trying to plug which should be labelled #AD. She’s a prize prick.

So IF she was earning an absolute mint from FM,
A) why does she do so many side hustles for example - AFF/AD stuff on insta, her shit clothing that she prints onto etc etc
B) why does she need a job? 😂 surely if you wanted to work for your mental health then you’d go and volunteer?

candyland_

VIP Member
I don’t think she wants Paul.. The other bloke vanished, her rented house was being sold so she jumped back to Paul for a roof over her head and some new content.

sickofem

Chatty Member
I just looked on the Instagram page of the company she got it through, she said she got the birthday deal & in with that you got free teeth whitening & botox!!
I also ended up on someone’s page who was tagged on there, they had the surgery in November, she’s put up quite an honest picture of it all, the battle with food addiction etc how you will ever be able to indulge at Christmas etc no fizzy drinks, she has regrets & as much as she’s enjoying the slimmer her she’s now daunted by the future of no food celebrations. Just seems so extreme to me which is why I always thought it was recommended for morbidly obese people, I’ve battled with my weight & diets but I know it’s me will power & if I really wanted it I’d stick to one properly.
thing with Gemma is she’s had a pattern of never seeing anything through or jumping on the wagon everyone else is on.
She said it’s not reversible but if you drink fizzy it can expand tummy so I’m guessing you can over eat still & stretch it out? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
So do we believe she buys clothes and keeps them or do we think she returns them all?

See I never see her in half the stuff she advertises she always wears casual clothing as she’s at home!

It’s bang out of order if she buys and returns because she is making money and people prob wondering how they can’t afford to buy like she does!
She is just a con artist through and through
All she has ever done is try and make a quick easy buck on Instagram
She is a lazy fuck

Chocoholic85

How much of a dick does she look on her birthday posts, just another insta wannabe “look at me” that sleepover pod looks shit in her garden gem’s done it so she’s got content. Won’t go away for a night but was ok to leave tillie whilst going away with Paul?! Biggest twat going! That graze box, won’t be eaten because of her sleeve! Can’t lose the last few pounds, maybe try putting some decent nutrition in your body, it can help “ya know”!

SkinnyMalinky

I. Just. Can't. With. Her. Anymore!

I've had to unfollow, the 'Hhiiiiiiiii guuuuuyyys' got on my last nerve tonight. She's so bloody full of herself, I just can't take it anymore!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Mental health is not a thing to be laughed at BUT did anyone else see this coming??! Now that the house is done (bodged), weight loss has reached its final level, kids are too grown up to be interested in her anymore and Pauly is out working to pay HIS mortgage she's run out of content to post and has realised how fu*£ing boring her life is being stuck at home alone all day. Doesn't help she's a lazy fuck who won't even go to a gym, not even for weight loss but to see people. I guarantee a boob job very soon for more content, but she'll say its all for her and how she feels.
100% seen it coming. She's probably just seen on her that everyone's sick of seeing her love herself more than she loves junk food & thought what can I do to make myself more relatable & liked.
Your right, MH is deffo not a thing to be joked about but she just takes the piss, apart from being a lazy scruffy fuck, there is nothing wrong with her!