Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jonsnow360

Quick recap...
Gemma is still a lazy bastard who thinks shes the ultimate insta hun
Still ordering clothes everyday that she trys on, does a video loving herself eye fucking the camera. Leaves all the tags on & sends back.
Gets all the swipe ups in. She'll be doing a swipe up for her little "Nan" soon.
Still trying to flog her fake smelly perfume, & trying to sign everyone up to do the same, cos FM is life.
But soon got bored of just flogging the Fm shite. Bags herself a job at "B&M's" for about 4 hours a wk. Clearly hated it. So she's back at the Asdas which she also hated & was on the sick most of the time being there... poor pauly still a mug the only one who walks the dog, or does all her postie runs for her smelly parcels.
Anyway Gem has blagged herself a PR trip to London this wk. Its all she can talk about 😴 but she's keeping tight lipped about what it's actually for... then she's off to Dubai with the other FM pricks...
Hope she dosent come on her story's screeching happy satadah guyyyzzzzzzz.
End of the day she's still a prick. If she was a lollipop she would eat herself.
Lol!!!! So right puts me off ordering online though.

Reactions: 1

Lonewolf

VIP Member
So the hair shite she was flogging has been shelved now and she's back to the fm bullshit 🤔

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
What is it?
I’m now in the blocked party 😂
Haha why are u in blocked party? Its just some pics of her in her standard poses. Then she's done another comparison/side by side post in her cozzie this morning. But she said its "not" a comparison. Hmmm yeah ok then Gem. Wish she'd put her body away. If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Just had another look on her profile. Looks like the lazy bitch has binned off fm then. It was the best thing ever not that long ago. Shes so fickle.
Thats why I wouldn't buy a thing off her.
She dosemt stick to anything at all. I don't no how Paul puts up with her.

Has anyone seen how expensive the hair care is? Does she just love a pyramid scheme style job or something! She’s done loads!!

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active!!!
---
Also her recent post
“Them - monat is so expensive”

my kind automatically thought she was saying monet and thought she meant that really curly hair style because it does look like how men used to have their hair back in the 1700s when they wore tights!! You know like the judges wig style

• Haha

abusyday

Correct me if I am wrong but is her dubai trip qualification and award not influenced by how well her team perform as their sales feed into hers?
Haven't seen much mention of thanks to the wider team for their contribution to this award

Just her talking about 'her award' 🤷‍♀️

Lonewolf

VIP Member
She is such a basic insta twat
Making a video called ‘I’m going out’ and then putting the most basic outfit on leggings and a jumper with the typical blazer on shoulders !
Don’t even get me started with the close up of her putting her lipstick on I wanna punch my phone so hard it irrationally irritates me!!!
She'll never be sammi (it's Tuesday lets get dressed" never!! 🤣

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Haha its the way she thinks shes going to get herself an in the style collection for me. And how she thinks shes doing everyone a favour by linking every single item of clothing she sends back 😂😂😂😂
Exactly! She loves in scruffy fleece pjs & dressing gowns & expects us to think she keeps all her leggings & jumpers she buys!

Zigazigaaah

Becoming a bperfect b.a is hardly an aspiration and it's not as if she would have even heard of them before they sent her their absolutely dire white label products