Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the hair shite she was flogging has been shelved now and she's back to the fm bullshit 🤔

Reactions: 1
So yes, confirmed she had left fm, to do the hair tit
But is now giving it another go. Why dosent she just do more hours In asda? Nobody wants to buy her overpriced fake perfume.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something has gone west with that hair tit for her to drop it like a hot potato 🤔 I think that time she disabled her account probably had something to do with it?

Something has gone west with that hair tit for her to drop it like a hot potato 🤔 I think that time she disabled her account probably had something to do with it?
Shes an idiot she can't keepnet nothing.She tried Monat it didn't work so she's gone back to FM go frigging work full time Gem and stop trying to be famous

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Posting a pic of her sertraline online. I no mental health is a big thing. But she is just jumping on the bandwagon like she always does. She craves attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The way she does the fake laughing and throws her head back, to make you think she is having so much fun is nauseating.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The annoying head shake she does gets right on my nerves ! Why is so shallow and full of her self really
Can’t stand her

She really gets on my nerves her lips sre getting bigger aswell the fake laugh and flipping her head Jesus loves herself so much