Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
trajic really we live in a world where the likes of gem miles, el darby and mol mae are who our daughters aspire to be. utubers, no 'proper' jobs, pumped full of fillers, hair extension galore and all 'fake' designer goods. sadly this is who our children are going to aspire 2 b and 'if they believe they can achieve' accordign to gm.

Reactions: 11
She is an absolute half wit.

She actually pronounced a Huda beauty lip shade named Rendezvous as "Ren-des-voo"

wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's incredibly sad that her number one goal was to own a jumped up Barbie mobile. When you die, no-one remembers you for the type of car you drove.

Reactions: 10
It's incredibly sad that her number one goal was to own a jumped up Barbie mobile. When you die, no-one remembers you for the type of car you drove.
It annoys me that people filming themselves shopping in Primark and B&M are earning more then doctors and nurse.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ANOTHER Primark haul comimg up today - really?!?! I think that means 3 out the last 4 videos are Primark hauls πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her cat on stories?? She'll only drink cold fresh tap water out of a glass served on the table??

Your cat licks her own arse and "miaow"..... she'll drink water from a bowl you absolute tosser.

Reactions: 3

Amen! Shes a shallow shallow shallow Shell of a person. It amazes me how dumb she actually is. She thinks shes this inspirational vip person that everyone aspires To be. Sure Jan.

Reactions: 7
and she said she is so proud of her new contents :sleep: but still entertaining watching people with delusions of grandeur. When i have a bad day, i can always watch and think....i could have been like that.

I used to love Gemma and would find her videos really easy to watch, but recently her content is terrible and all B&M/ Primark hauls, with the occasional extra one. She’s completely lost her way

Nice new car shes got I'm not hating and not jealous range rover isnt my cuppa but like I said its nice but why does she need a 4x4? She doesnt have children or dogs? Makes no sense to me girls who have 4x4 cars for no reason they are more expensive maintain. I only have one as I have two dogs if I didnt I would be driving the smallest possible car! Now Kate Howson from Kate-Louise has just got an bmw x3 - she has 3 dogs, perfect car for her and her lifestyle. However Gemma really doesnt need a range rover to go to primark or Mark's and spencer in πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ fkin yawn.

• Heart
and she said she is so proud of her new contents :sleep: but still entertaining watching people with delusions of grandeur. When i have a bad day, i can always watch and think....i could have been like that.

Proud of her content 🀣🀣🀣🀣 im laughing so Hard 🀣🀣🀣🀣god theres No cure For that amount of dumbness

Reactions: 4
Just watching the new β€œprimark haul” does it not infuriate anyone else that these size 8 you tubers are constantly buying larger sizes so they can be oversized. As someone who wears a 16/18 especially in primark I find it utterly disgusting. Seeing something ya like and walking away disheartened because the
only sizes they have left are small. Because all the size 8 people have purchased a size 16/18. It’s ridiculous!!
Sorry for the rant. (I find Gemma the worst for this)

Reactions: 20
I agree Bobdadada!! Wear your own bloody size and stop slouching around bragging off how baggy your clothes are, tut!! Does she even do anything other than go buying up the wrong size clothing in Primark and posing in that bedroom? Oh I forgot, she moves that Tom Ford book about the house and takes photos of it for her interiors IG page. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
I agree Bobdadada!! Wear your own bloody size and stop slouching around bragging off how baggy your clothes are, tut!! Does she even do anything other than go buying up the wrong size clothing in Primark and posing in that bedroom? Oh I forgot, she moves that Tom Ford book about the house and takes photos of it for her interiors IG page. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Spinidge im dying I remember ur comment about that Tom Ford book surely gets moved around a lot 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈit has More active life than miss gem gem

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't take her seriously with those lips...the way she poses in those primark clothes with the massive pout. Yes okay πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice that she was wearing a Chanel handbag during the Primark haul? Do we think it’s real or fake?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.