Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cosy day at home......... SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE. Shes such a massive influenca girl indeed. Yet again she treats us with this amazing content.

Shes the most boring person ever. The amount she earns with this crap is just mindblowing. Please universe make it stop.

Reactions: 6
Ok, Seriously - she says she cannot load for Sunday as she feels if her content is not creative enough and it would not be right. What the hell is she thinking...none of of her contents are creative, the same tit over and over. Also showing a start to a new wardrobe because she is tired of all the oversized hoodies.... and she shows us.... an ugly oversized sweater. There's surely some narcissism involved. On the positive side....always good watching if you feeling down and want to have a good laugh at her expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, Seriously - she says she cannot load for Sunday as she feels if her content is not creative enough and it would not be right. What the hell is she thinking...none of of her contents are creative, the same tit over and over. Also showing a start to a new wardrobe because she is tired of all the oversized hoodies.... and she shows us.... an ugly oversized sweater. There's surely some narcissism involved. On the positive side....always good watching if you feeling down and want to have a good laugh at her expense.
The truth is she cant upload on Sunday because she HAS NOTHING TO UPLOAD. She does duck all apart from go shopping and she's already emptied B&M, Home Bargains and Primark. :giggle:

Reactions: 7
On her recent vid she’s showing an outfit she bought from ASOS as she’s going to an event and wanted something a bit different to wear ...it’s the exact same outfit that Elle wire to her Angelle launch 🤷🏼‍♀️
Where is the rolling eyes reaction when you need it!! My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head when I saw that

On her recent vid she’s showing an outfit she bought from ASOS as she’s going to an event and wanted something a bit different to wear ...it’s the exact same outfit that Elle wire to her Angelle launch 🤷🏼‍♀️
can ell not see this?? I LOVE el and used to love Gemma but the copying is TOO MUCH if i was el i wuld be fuming

Reactions: 3
Id rather watch her BFF's videos - do we know what Sophie does? She seems to have more about her than Gemma.

God she's a sad Elle wannabe.

Reactions: 2
omg i came here to say that!! my jaw hit the floor

You have got to be kidding me!?

Reactions: 1
Like we spoke earlier she has zero Dreams or passions instead of More grinch pyjamas..she doesnt wanna study/volunteer/develop herself. She wants To be elle.
I would not want to be Elle either...she is no better than Jemma.

Reactions: 4
is she shading sophie in her new video saying that girl saying if im a bad mood u send me voice notes and its the only thing that makes me feel better ??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another 'series' she'll no doubt give up on. Gahh I take back any hope I had for better content in 2020.

We Are all gemmas Best friends 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 and then she grants us with the Best advice.. Like mental health needs To be discussed 😊😊😊😊😊😊 what did we do before gemma and her lifesaving tips? Shes so thick.

Bullshit bullshit bullshit🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Apologies to the teenagers on here, but her market is directed for teenagers and she does not have the wisdom of emotional intelligence to be giving any advise.

Apologies to the teenagers on here, but her market is directed for teenagers and she does not have the wisdom of emotional intelligence to be giving any advise.
Unless it's how to apply a tonne of make up then sit in your house taking endless photos of yourself!! I'm annoyed that she promotes this vacuous lifestyle to young women. Why does she need a great big range rover for just herself to drive to bargain shops? Greta Thunberg would be spitting chips over that!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.