Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think ppl are jealous because she’s beautiful successful and rich
This is a joke right?

I really don't like the moments when Gemma is low key making fun of Sophie. It feels like she is not laughing with her, but at her. Boosting her ego by laughing at Sophie.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who this this! It’s so rude isn’t it especially when Sophie is her closest friend. When she was with Charlie, she would do it to him too! If Charlie ever pulled a funny face she would enlarge it full screen and boomerang it! So disrespectful, just to make her self fell better herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s the only influencer/instagrammer from Peterborough so she can be like that as people feed her ego. She’s quite popular in Peterborough and quite liked I believe. I live in a village in Cambridge and have a mutual friend who went to college with her.
She’s from Peterborough so she’s probably automatically oblivious to everyone around her🤣 I don’t know about her being popular locally, but I DO see most people laughing at her while she poses like a complete twit. She’s over made up, orange, and looks cheap. If that’s what people aspire to be then good luck to them. Her bloody lips look ridiculous and she is as thick as pig tit.

I think ppl are jealous because she’s beautiful successful and rich
Are you taking the ACTUAL piss love? Gemma, is that you Hun?😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry to say but if Gemma and Elle don't stop with the fillers, pumped up lips and orange tan they'll end up looking like Cosmo and Dibs!! 🤭🤭 Screenshot_20200130-190625~3.png

• Haha
I messaged her once when she kept failing to declared #ads. She messaged me back accusing me to be someone called Carly?
Does anyone know about this Carly? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How many times did she say the word 'bloody' in that video? 😂 I was trying to keep a tally in my head when she started talking about the stuff she bought from The Range - she definitely spent over £150. She buys so much "stuff" all the time - just feels so excessive and unnecessary. £150 isn't a huge amount of money if you were kitting out your first home and needed these things to get started, but she seems to buy new stuff for the sake of it!

Reactions: 1
She said the pillowcases were a jersey feel when it said on the front brushed cotton. God she's as thick as a brick. :giggle:

Reactions: 5
How is she earning money from BORING content? Why does she assume we want to see cleaning videos as well? Winds me up with all these primark/B&m/the range/Poundland hauls. She’s no different to any other you tuber. I hope in the next couple of years she has to get a proper job!

How is she earning money from BORING content? Why does she assume we want to see cleaning videos as well? Winds me up with all these primark/B&m/the range/Poundland hauls. She’s no different to any other you tuber. I hope in the next couple of years she has to get a proper job!

Hear ya!ive said it before I do not understand Who Are all these People finding gemmas content amazing its a cult kinda Thing.🙅‍♀️ She surrounds herself with so much crap she doesnt need .. Its sad. Imagine if ur Job was To once a week video urself showing different crap chinese Kids sewed!House decor, primark clothes, house decor!

I just love the idea her "fame" would fade and she would need To get actual Job! She wouldnt last a day doing what half of the world does daily!

Reactions: 4
I think it's quite easy to believe after seeing Kylie Jenners video get 6.6 million views in 5 minutes, Who are these people who want to watch that? The Kardashians are the most boring people I've ever watched any video of. I don't get it. Gemma I don't mind to be honest.

oh, tattle....

before you, I was hoodwinked by Gemma!

Now... I see the light!

assumptions video tonight. after rather a lot have been put up on youtube. of youtubers being open and refreshingly honest.

and now gemma has deemed her peasants worthy enough to know some information, all so she isn't out done by elle.

anyone fancy a bet that she will reveal tonight either how much she earns/how many figures in the bank/average monthly youtube earnings?

I've just become a bit pissed off at the 'I love you all, my best friends' act - BUT don't dare speak to me or ask to know anything about me other than what I buy at b&m and primark.

should we expect the usual level of passive aggression that comes with these videos from gemma too?

Reactions: 8
oh, tattle....

before you, I was hoodwinked by Gemma!

Now... I see the light!

assumptions video tonight. after rather a lot have been put up on youtube. of youtubers being open and refreshingly honest.

and now gemma has deemed her peasants worthy enough to know some information, all so she isn't out done by elle.

anyone fancy a bet that she will reveal tonight either how much she earns/how many figures in the bank/average monthly youtube earnings?

I've just become a bit pissed off at the 'I love you all, my best friends' act - BUT don't dare speak to me or ask to know anything about me other than what I buy at b&m and primark.

should we expect the usual level of passive aggression that comes with these videos from gemma too?
Hope someones asked about the bf.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.