Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new vlog full of affiliate links but none declared? Surely that’s not allowed?

F1449772-B4C8-48AA-A52A-8A65E8A71A1F.png
B8387CB4-FD80-4734-906C-056B41DAF025.png
E531C83A-9898-4E3A-84D8-98511ACFB7AD.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I've been reading comments on here for the last couple of weeks but today I decided I had to register to comment! Hope I haven't broken any rules in my post by the way!

I use to like Gemma and find her videos interesting but her content this past few months is shocking! Same rubbish cosy morning routine, cosy evening routine. And don't even start me on her latest vlog pushing elemis and white company down our throats! Is she actually for real promoting this stuff knowing the current situation the country is in, people are losing loved ones and losing their jobs yet this idiot is pushing over priced rubbish that most people don't care about right now!

I've had to unfollow her Instagram and switch off most of her YouTube videos since lock down as it's as dull as dishwater! I can't understand how all the sheep can't see though her bullshit and actually feel a bit embarrassed that I didn't see it sooner! It's only when I found this thread that I realised what a lying money grabbing fame obsessed idiot this girl is! As for her deleting and blocking anyone who dares to call her out that really infuriates me as it does with all influencers actually. They just want people to lick their arses and tell them how wonderful they are, when most of them don't know the meaning of a hard days work!

Rant over and breath!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her new vlog full of affiliate links but none declared? Surely that’s not allowed?

View attachment 114835View attachment 114836View attachment 114837
She absolutely disgusts me. Big chubby woman actin like a spoilt brat😂

Everytime I see her, I see rocky Dennis 😂😂😂
She is filthy acting like she's so pure n honest. Keeping her boyfriend in the HSE hidden from all her best friends. Dosnt declare gifted items or put ad in the title. I saw Gemma meachem video tonight. I really like her honesty. She is working hard and isn't promoting garbage like the tacky expensive shampoos Gemma tries to fob on to her sheep.

I've been reading comments on here for the last couple of weeks but today I decided I had to register to comment! Hope I haven't broken any rules in my post by the way!

I use to like Gemma and find her videos interesting but her content this past few months is shocking! Same rubbish cosy morning routine, cosy evening routine. And don't even start me on her latest vlog pushing elemis and white company down our throats! Is she actually for real promoting this stuff knowing the current situation the country is in, people are losing loved ones and losing their jobs yet this idiot is pushing over priced rubbish that most people don't care about right now!

I've had to unfollow her Instagram and switch off most of her YouTube videos since lock down as it's as dull as dishwater! I can't understand how all the sheep can't see though her bullshit and actually feel a bit embarrassed that I didn't see it sooner! It's only when I found this thread that I realised what a lying money grabbing fame obsessed idiot this girl is! As for her deleting and blocking anyone who dares to call her out that really infuriates me as it does with all influencers actually. They just want people to lick their arses and tell them how wonderful they are, when most of them don't know the meaning of a hard days work!

Rant over and breath!
Everything u said. Everyone would agree it's 💯 right. We are all in difficult times but selfish cow Gemma still tryin to make ppl buy things that are expensive and not needed at all.

Did any of you watch Gemma meachem video tonight. I felt so so bad she's a beautiful girl and u can tell she's deeply upset and some so called other YouTubers have upset her. I'm thinking Gemma Louise miles. Bcoz I nva c Gemma liking Laura's pics or even wishing Laura a happy birthday. I find Gemma a copycat and a user. She only uses Sophie n puts her down n tries to keep her on a leach. Gemma is insecure and a liar. She did YouTube for fame and money. Now she's got a big following u don't even c her replying to her sheep's comments. How sad. But still the sheep's don't c it. Gemma nva says this video is kindly sponsored. She tries to keep it all hush hush. By sayin the usual crap. My best friends. U guys r my best friends. Blah blah blah.

View attachment 114835View attachment 114836View attachment 114837
Gosh she's so cringey n goes on n on. Act your bloody age woman n stop hiding behind the ****** u really are.

Everytime I see her, I see rocky Dennis 😂😂😂
She's put her santarini vlog with Jamie on private
Screenshot_2020-04-22-14-49-03-282_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The latest vid is 1 hour of her pouting and marketing crap No one needs or is interested in. She loves herself so much. She has her head so deep on her own ass its impossible to get it out.

But hey gemgem is just telling her besties words of wisdom here 🤮 Who on theyre right mind buys this crap 🤮🤮🤢 her content is utter bullshit.

Reactions: 12
She keeps calling the Seychelles range from The White Company Sea Shells, cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The latest vid is 1 hour of her pouting and marketing crap No one needs or is interested in. She loves herself so much. She has her head so deep on her own ass its impossible to get it out.

But hey gemgem is just telling her besties words of wisdom here 🤮 Who on theyre right mind buys this crap 🤮🤮🤢 her content is utter bullshit.
💯 right. She gets away with it buy playing dum to her best friends. Talkin about any odd thing to past the tym so she can put more ads in her videos so she can earn more. Greedy gem is a leach. She stayed with Charley in his HSE all free everything paid. Then she got with Jamie. The guy whose been around. Took a freebie holiday to santarini. Takes any adds like that function of beauty crap. She has no self respect for herself let alone her followers. Alot of people hav called her out. But the sly witch deletes and blocks. I find at least the other YouTubers will reply bk to comments if they were called out. Or at least address the issues. This deffo shows gem can't handle criticism. She is a needy witch. Uses Sophie so much. Remember this. It's only coz Sophie will take her here n their. Take all her pics for her. Do all her flat pack furniture. Drive her around. So it's a win win for greedy money bags Gemma. She's waiting for her new freebie sofa to arrive. She's gastly irritating n a pathological liar.

She keeps calling the Seychelles range from The White Company Sea Shells, cringe.
She's a Dumbo who can't put sentences together. That's y she got a manager 😂 so he can do all her paperwork. Bcoz any thing that requires attention or hardwork Gemma can't handle. She's a wine drinker. Like Jamie said in one of her vlogs it only takes her 2 glasses to get tipsy that's all it takes. 😂😂

Another thing I'll say is. Everyone kept moaning that Charley nva treated Gemma right. But he was the one putting up with her whinnying. Doing f*** all. He paid for everything. It was his hse. She took over it and started her YouTube channel by showing his HSE around. She also drove his car around. Yeah he played up to the camera. But he was good to her. Don't think his family were a big fan of Gemma's. As she's to needy and always craves attention. Charley is more family orientated. As Gemma is more into money n fame and always wants to know if the grass is greener on the other side.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she puts clip in extensions in to sit at home during lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It’s all about the £ signs though. She don’t push the product so don’t get paid.

The way she said in her video on Sunday when someone asked if she would ever promote something she didn’t like. Her answer of course no and she came across like she was shocked someone would ever ask that! We all know she’d promote anything if the price is right 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Lol it was more to do with the fact she gets paid every time she shows her sheep followers. It's always an ad. When them extensions are shown.

Reactions: 3
She looks like one of those baby aliens the kids had in 00s,the ones that would hatch out of an egg 🥴 her face is so weird! I would find it devastating if I was her mother, that she has screwed around with her face so much. I have to be honest, I thought she'd had her boobs done too but apparently not.

• Haha
She looks like one of those baby aliens the kids had in 00s,the ones that would hatch out of an egg 🥴 her face is so weird! I would find it devastating if I was her mother, that she has screwed around with her face so much. I have to be honest, I thought she'd had her boobs done too but apparently not.
I bet she has had her boobs done. Iv seen old pics of her n she looked anerexic and very ill. So she always gets things done to make her feel good. Sadly it looks gastly. She gets the Kylie package done. But looks nothing like Kylie. She's a bimbo and dumb. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Reactions: 5
💯 right. She gets away with it buy playing dum to her best friends. Talkin about any odd thing to past the tym so she can put more ads in her videos so she can earn more. Greedy gem is a leach. She stayed with Charley in his HSE all free everything paid. Then she got with Jamie. The guy whose been around. Took a freebie holiday to santarini. Takes any adds like that function of beauty crap. She has no self respect for herself let alone her followers. Alot of people hav called her out. But the sly witch deletes and blocks. I find at least the other YouTubers will reply bk to comments if they were called out. Or at least address the issues. This deffo shows gem can't handle criticism. She is a needy witch. Uses Sophie so much. Remember this. It's only coz Sophie will take her here n their. Take all her pics for her. Do all her flat pack furniture. Drive her around. So it's a win win for greedy money bags Gemma. She's waiting for her new freebie sofa to arrive. She's gastly irritating n a pathological liar.

She's a Dumbo who can't put sentences together. That's y she got a manager 😂 so he can do all her paperwork. Bcoz any thing that requires attention or hardwork Gemma can't handle. She's a wine drinker. Like Jamie said in one of her vlogs it only takes her 2 glasses to get tipsy that's all it takes. 😂😂

Another thing I'll say is. Everyone kept moaning that Charley nva treated Gemma right. But he was the one putting up with her whinnying. Doing f*** all. He paid for everything. It was his hse. She took over it and started her YouTube channel by showing his HSE around. She also drove his car around. Yeah he played up to the camera. But he was good to her. Don't think his family were a big fan of Gemma's. As she's to needy and always craves attention. Charley is more family orientated. As Gemma is more into money n fame and always wants to know if the grass is greener on the other side.
I thought she had bought the house she lived in with charlie thats what she made out.

Reactions: 1
Lol it's bought by Charley. Gemma was in debt at this point. N started YouTube then started clearing off her debt. Goes to show even guys like Charley can't put up with the whole fake bimbo look. At the end of the day you can't have a good conversation with an airhead and duck lips🤣🤣🤣

She must have watched Laura Gemma meachem channel. Coz Laura said they had asked her to do that shampoo function of beauty crap. But she declined bcoz it wasn't good n overly priced so Gemma copied Laura's q and a and decided to do the same and answer that particular question. Fact is Gemma promotes anything and everything. She's money hungry. I also noticed after Laura did a video on her Instagram with them hair curlers Gemma did one straight after. Gemma is a copycat and always wants to out do the other girls. She thinks she's better but she's the most cringiest and always needs to b with someone. The crap she talks about don't make sense like the whole mood board crap. The gullible will believe it. At the end of the day it's coz she has money coming in like no other and freebies left right and centre. How many normal people would get that. But she goes on n on n tells them to put all these things in a mood board 😂 lmfao.

Your spot on. It's trashy n cheap
So Khy who out of Charleys family are you 👀😂

• Haha

What's a HSE?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.