Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely convinced that Gemma is getting paid to promote huda beauty, she uses them and heavily shows them in almost every youtube and Instagram video. She has done another little Instagram video today where she is using huda beauty yet again 🙄. I get that we all have our own favourite products we love, but the lengths she goes to show and promote these products make me think she is getting paid and isn't disclosing it. The sneaky little cow just puts gifted but I do feel she is getting paid. Gemma makes out that she is so real and honest and always discloses when she is getting paid or is sponsored, but she's not, she is such a liar. No one would care if she was honest it's the fact she lies about it, as its not like we aren't used to gemma selling tit every single day, or being in a paid promotion every single video why lie 🙄. Just like she is lying about being back with Jamie she is so deceitful even though it's blatantly obvious they are, but she thinks we are as thick as she is, or as blind as her sheep. She has been asked numerous times why there are 2 plates of food but she just ignores those messages, or blocks anyone who questions her about it, or isn't saying something that isn't self adoring about her, she really is a piece of work, and she really does think she is it, especially when she eye fucks the camera 🙄
Your completely spot on. More and more people are catching on about everything she does is an ad but shes blocking n deleting to make it look like shes all nice and innocent. I cant stand her 🙄

I suppose gemma knows not to upset or question elle. Bcoz elle is actually loved and very popular everything gemma tries to be. Even though shes lazy af n uses her sheep followers n always ads ads and ads. She nva replies bk to comments on youtube how selfish. Even though the dum sheeps are blind to not notice😂😂

I don’t know why maybe I am just petty but the fact Jamie likes every single thing she posts really grates on me! Even her makeup videos? Like what bloke actually likes that? Strange
His probably thinking this dum blonde is raking it in with the money and is seeing an easy life for him self if he can hold onto her. I mean the money shes earning is alot. Totally undeserved shes a plastic bimbo does nothing but adore herself. She makes the kardashians look well classy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Cba with another vlog mentioning the word cosy 50 million times i wanna rip my ears off

Edit why is everything always 'so incredible' 😫 please spare me from word I'm sick of hearing it

Reactions: 15
Cba with another vlog mentioning the word cosy 50 million times i wanna rip my ears off

Edit why is everything always 'so incredible' 😫 please spare me from word I'm sick of hearing it
That rug in her bedroom was gifted. Not once did she mention it. Even the bedspread. These companies actually pay her to promote them on her channel, and give her freebies. Least she could say was it is gifted🙄

Reactions: 7
Why the duck would you keep ALL your food in your hall cupboard?! What does she keep in her actual kitchen cupboards?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why the duck would you keep ALL your food in your hall cupboard?! What does she keep in her actual kitchen cupboards?!
Exactly my thoughts! I can’t believe I watched this whole video through! For someone who has only just moved into her house, she seems to have a lots of clutter and mess! All for tidy for show then messy cupboards!

She is really starting to annoy me more and more each day I may have to unfollow I can't take her no more, she literally has no morals and can't go one day without an ad of some kind. It's so monotonous it's the same everyday, she is either eyefucking herself with the stupid head tilt boomerang she does, trying to look sexy when she looks ridiculous, or she is doing an ad, why is she not losing followers it really baffles me, why they can't see what a self centered narcissistic bint she is, sorry I am on one today 🙈x

Reactions: 17
She is really starting to annoy me more and more each day I may have to unfollow I can't take her no more, she literally has no morals and can't go one day without an ad of some kind. It's so monotonous it's the same everyday, she is either eyefucking herself with the stupid head tilt boomerang she does, trying to look sexy when she looks ridiculous, or she is doing an ad, why is she not losing followers it really baffles me, why they can't see what a self centered narcissistic bint she is, sorry I am on one today 🙈x
Don't b sorry. Your 💯 percent right.

Reactions: 9
Hahaha she can’t ‘departure’ with the coat she has had for sooo many yearsssss (3 years)
She is so dumb

Reactions: 12
Getting ready for her next video “get cosy while I try on tight gym wear” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has literally just moved into this house, how does she already need to organise and de clutter?!

Only just actually watching it now, and she struggles for storage space yet is putting food in an understairs cupboard rather than in one of the 8 kitchen cupboards she has 🙃 ?

Last edited:
I think this video really highlights how much unnecessary tit Gemma buys.

Pretty sure I'm at the end of my tether with her videos. Not sure how much more "oh... MY god" I can handle hearing. But its like a car crash. You can't help but watch 🙄

Reactions: 9
So glad I’m not the only one that thought this! What the hell does she keep in her kitchen cupboards?! But the best part was she then adds a couple of mops and some cat litter to the cupboard - that’s revolting.

She has literally just moved into this house, how does she already need to organise and de clutter?!

Only just actually watching it now, and she struggles for storage space yet is putting food in an understairs cupboard rather than in one of the 8 kitchen cupboards she has 🙃 ?
To say she hasn’t lived there long her house is deffo full of too much clutter, did you see the actual state of her dressing table? Funny how there is no ‘insta perfect’ shot of that

To say she hasn’t lived there long her house is deffo full of too much clutter, did you see the actual state of her dressing table? Funny how there is no ‘insta perfect’ shot of that
The dressing table was terrible to begin with and only marginally better once she’d tidied it- what was the point of the video?
Also, did anyone notice that the inside of her drawers were pretty dirty and it was obvious that she didn’t even clean them before stuffing all her crap back in them. Doesn’t really match up with the cleaning expert image she tries so hard to portray - 🤔.

Reactions: 10
Her hairbrush though 🤢
I have to clean mine out every time I use it 😂 hers is foul. Also her non matching shade hair extentions really annoy me her hair is not silver so why buy silver extentions?!! Sorry I mean why be gifted silver extentions?!

Reactions: 11
The dressing table was terrible to begin with and only marginally better once she’d tidied it- what was the point of the video?
Also, did anyone notice that the inside of her drawers were pretty dirty and it was obvious that she didn’t even clean them before stuffing all her crap back in them. Doesn’t really match up with the cleaning expert image she tries so hard to portray - 🤔.
Yeah that’s what I meant! The inside of the drawers were 🤢 and she didn’t even wipe em down before she rammed all her dirty makeup back in them! Completely different to the image she tries to convey

Her hairbrush though 🤢
I hate when YouTubers will say, just as she did ‘oh I need to clean that, let’s pretend we didn’t see it’ actually it clearly is the state u leave ur brush in so don’t pretend it’s not 🤢🤢🤢 disgusting

Reactions: 6
Upsets me that she keeps makeup that should have been binned two years ago + - it’s so bad for your skin!

Reactions: 6
Never laughed so much thru an entire vlog in my life 😭😭😭might have to manifest a nice chocolate cake maybe it will appear in front of my eyes 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.