Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie and Gemma split up late last year and he disappeared from Instagram for 3 months (I assume to mend his broken heart) but he's back and started to 'like' her photos again.

AND... they still follow each other.

20200324_134659.jpg

20200324_134753.jpg

Reactions: 1
i would really feel embarrassed posing in front of a camera like that as if i am totally in love with myself. And then they self critique but meant time she is narcissistic in the way she acts

Reactions: 9
Just seen the video when someone hits her car, she looks like a bellend in that oversized jacket she really thinks shes a celeb. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
gossip- gemma louise miles and her ex are still following eachother and liking eachothers posts, still not over eachother? 😱

Reactions: 3
gossip - gemma louise miles and her ex are still following eachother and liking eachothers posts, still not over each other? 😱
I mentioned this a few posts ago (#741).
He's liked several of her pics. She hasn't liked any of his though.
I wonder if he's trying to get back with her? πŸ€”

Seriously disgusted by 'influencers' of late. Peddling ad's for bleeping JML vac packs?! Is she for real?! Ok I get they're are probably are pretty decent for storage but who in their right mind in this current climate is going to be thinking or worrying about buying that sort of tit.

Sorry but I'm more worried about the state of our country right now, when I'll be going back to work, the increasing number of deaths etc etc.

She seriously needs a massive wake up call to bring her back down to earth. Insensitive selfish little cow! No one bleeping cares about your stupid ad's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Seriously disgusted by 'influencers' of late. Peddling ad's for bleeping JML vac packs?! Is she for real?! Ok I get they're are probably are pretty decent for storage but who in their right mind in this current climate is going to be thinking or worrying about buying that sort of tit.

Sorry but I'm more worried about the state of our country right now, when I'll be going back to work, the increasing number of deaths etc etc.

She seriously needs a massive wake up call to bring her back down to earth. Insensitive selfish little cow! No one bleeping cares about your stupid ad's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must be getting desperate to flog something. Also didnt have AD on screen she needs reporting.

Reactions: 9
Shes also one of those disgusting selfish people who went out to the beach last weekend when should of been staying at home. Selfish horrible little human!

Reactions: 11
I know she honestly doesn't care all of her youtube videos recently contain a paid promotion, one after the other, and now she is doing it on Instagram. I know they still have to make a living but seriously how insensitive and selfish. And none of her followers seem to call her out on it, how every video is a paid promotion, they just tell her how amazing she is πŸ™„πŸ™„, it's so frustrating, and I honestly think she is sponsored by huda beauty and elemis, and just doesn't disclose it, as they always seem to make an appearance in her video's especially make up ones either on you tube or Instagram x

Reactions: 10
I am glad someone is finally calling her out πŸ˜‚, despite her followers jumping to poor little gemma's defence. I thought little miss manifesting and positivity was above responding to haters and stalkers as she call's them πŸ˜‚, I guess they must have hit a nerve ay gem. Look at Jamie defending her how noble of him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I think they are still together and she isn't being completely honest with her followers or, the saddo is trying to win her back πŸ˜‚ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Prissy little cow isn't she! Just shows how immature she is.
If the current climate has highlighted anything, it's the absolute vapidity of these influencers. Gemma has nothing to offer. She has no wit, no wisdom. She has no opinion on anything and isn't educated ( not necessarily academically, but in terms of taking the time to educate yourself) enough to speak with any level of insight on anything. She speaks of manifestations and would rather blindly follow this modern day consumerist occult rather than even attempt to invest her time and money into making an actual difference to her community and the world at large.

She is the very definition of vacuous. Filling her face rather than her mind. What a role model for us all...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If the current climate has highlighted anything, it's the absolute vapidity of these influencers. Gemma has nothing to offer. She has no wit, no wisdom. She has no opinion on anything and isn't educated ( not necessarily academically, but in terms of taking the time to educate yourself) enough to speak with any level of insight on anything. She speaks of manifestations and would rather blindly follow this modern day consumerist occult rather than even attempt to invest her time and money into making an actual difference to her community and the world at large.

She is the very definition of vacuous. Filling her face rather than her mind. What a role model for us all...
I find it hilarious how she and others will throw in the stalker comments at people, when her whole lifestyle and income depends on people being voyeristc to her life. Does she not understand that you don't get to be selective on a platform like YouTube. Her arrogance will be her downfall in time (shame πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ)

I dread to think of the state of her face when she hits 40 if she's had that much work done already at her age 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it hilarious how she and others will throw in the stalker comments at people, when her whole lifestyle and income depends on people being voyeristc to her life. Does she not understand that you don't get to be selective on a platform like YouTube. Her arrogance will be her downfall in time (shame πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ)

I dread to think of the state of her face when she hits 40 if she's had that much work done already at her age 😳
voyeuristic ... can't spell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ (in a non sexual way, although I'm sure the pervs are out in droves on youtube too!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.