Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am worried about where to get bread over the next few weeks not elemis bleeping skincare

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She don’t care about self care she’s got YouTube and Instagram money coming in so she has no reason to worry. Unlike us part time mothers that now can’t work losing money and might not be able to feed our kids. I’m sorru but I can’t watch her or take her advise when she has no idea what irs like
Shes so self obsessed! Honestly she has No idea about normal life and how the world situation is affecting people! We need To pull through and help each other and survive with minimum. I work 24/7 allready and its gonna get worse. She just has No idea and shes not interested helping or making difference. Gem just shops in primark.

Ugh i cant tolerate dumb selfish people. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Shes just interested in her mirror reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know all you peasants are struggling to keep your jobs, struggling to find food and having to say bye to loved ones but lOOK AT MY NEW GIFTED BED I GOT GIFTED BECAUSE IM BLESSED. So cOsY

Also buy these leggings you can’t afford right now.

These influencers are so out of touch it’s sickening, I hope this is their downfall

Reactions: 23
I know all you peasants are struggling to keep your jobs, struggling to find food and having to say bye to loved ones but lOOK AT MY NEW GIFTED BED I GOT GIFTED BECAUSE IM BLESSED. So cOsY

Also buy these leggings you can’t afford right now.

These influencers are so out of touch it’s sickening, I hope this is their downfall
I couldnt agree More! Its disgusting! I just keep manifesting and primark tit keeps piling on my arms!how lovely and cosy🤗 Shes out of touch From the world and whats going on! Times like these we need Come together and think how to help but not these people Are too selfish..i work all day and night to keep people safe and meantime gemma is soo cosy 🤦‍♂️i really hope karma bites her ass 😫

Reactions: 5
i just cant understand, you get up and set the camera, jump back into bed. Scene 1: Wake up stretch your arms and start your morning routine.
Real life babe and i dont even have kids: Get up at 05H30, skip breakfast, feed 5 dogs, run around looking for whatever my husband "lost" during the night and need right now. Make-up routine under 5 minutes, but then again I dont wear a mask to work. I can even pick my "original" outfit of the day, nothing oversized and cozy but bohemian yet professional. Hair - 1 minute. Sprint to car to face 01H20 minutes in traffic and do real work.
i do not have to pout throughout my day, as i am being respected my people in my workplace. And even without this self-care routine i know i am a beautiful complete woman, who is respected, admired especially for caring if anyone goes through a tough time. And funnily enough its not all about me. Would not be lovely if these influencers starts a fund for people in need through these time just to give something back to the world. And i dont mean the latest concealer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that once she gets her teeth done, she will dissolve some of that filler in her lips. I’ve always thought that she gets her lips that big to somewhat hide her teeth.

Reactions: 3
Has she addressed the current Covid-19 situation at all?
Most 'influencers' I follow have asked if people want them to carry on posting, for a sense of normality etc, or at least said 'stay safe', but I haven't seen anything from Gemma - have I just missed it?

Reactions: 6
Has she addressed the current Covid-19 situation at all?
Most 'influencers' I follow have asked if people want them to carry on posting, for a sense of normality etc, or at least said 'stay safe', but I haven't seen anything from Gemma - have I just missed it?
She's probs busy manifesting a cure for it, or you know, something equally as important like another cosy candle.

• Haha
Well now Primark has closed i guess this real world nightmare will now start effecting Gemma and the rest of them!!!

I can’t believe the selfishness and insensitivity of continuing to show off meaningless material items when people around them literally can’t get their hands on a simple loaf of bread right now.

Everything is coming to a halt and getting very real very quickly now so they will be forced to wake up and face reality with the rest of us wether they like it or not...

Well now Primark has closed i guess this real world nightmare will now start effecting Gemma and the rest of them!!!

I can’t believe the selfishness and insensitivity of continuing to show off meaningless material items when people around them literally can’t get their hands on a simple loaf of bread right now.

Everything is coming to a halt and getting very real very quickly now so they will be forced to wake up and face reality with the rest of us wether they like it or not...
What these influencers should do is have a wardrobe clearout and donate anything they dont want to NHS staff.

Reactions: 9
We’re all going to be losing wages and wondering how the hell we’re going to pay for our morgages,food etc but we’re still to watch her videos and “use her discount code” so she still gets paid large sums of money for doing duck all ?! If you’re reading this Gemma .... duck OFF YOU SHALLOW COW

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How long until we get a "cosy quarentine with me" upload? Seriously, she's really going to struggle with this. No Sophie, no Tiff, no Primark, no trips to take content photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long until we get a "cosy quarentine with me" upload? Seriously, she's really going to struggle with this. No Sophie, no Tiff, no Primark, no trips to take content photos 😂

We get the never seen materia of cosy Light a candle with me or speed clean spread zoflora around the house like corona! No More buying 10 primark pyjamas per week how on earth will she survive?! 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Corona speed clean
Cosy corona night
Corona get ready with me
Corona food shop
What I eat with corona
Manifesting with corona
Corona filter pacs
Taking pics with corona

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.