Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't stand all the slow motion - putting her feet into her slippers, pouring milk into her coffee, stirring it, lighting candles... Every time I stir a cup of coffee I think of it and I want to gouge my own eyeballs out (or something slightly less painful maybe!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

What's your point

VIP Member
If someone rolled up to my house and started filming it to put in You Tube you can guarantee they would be getting a massive bollocking and car windows egged. Imagine been that fucking nosey that you would do that.

Reactions: 15

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Just to add, if she’s not talking about Tattle I’ve no idea what she would be talking about, is she upset because she got called out for her obscenely wonky pavements the other day?
I defo think it'll be about tattle. I completely agree with you! She's only uploading anytime she has an ad video. Surely other people will have clocked onto this as well?
I understand it might be difficult coming up with new content especially due to covid/places shut so can't get usual primark/b&m type haul videos and vlogs on holiday but instead of asking pretty much every week on insta what videos people want to see, why wouldn't she just go through her previous content to see what did well? I loved Gemmas cleaning style videos as it helped motivate me - some of them reached over 550/580k views which is more than her subs count so obviously a hit.
She's got 370k subscribers - her past 3 videos seem to have done quite poorly in terms of views because people aren't interested in bloody gift guides for your partners valentines, everything £5 haul which was again an AD then an assumptions video where it seems the majority of stuff she said was just taking stuff from here and making it into questions for herself 🥴

Reactions: 14

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
What is it with all these influencers having dim boyfriends, Elle Darby, Lucy Jessica Carter and now Gemma. Jamie looks like he would struggle to spell his own name, deffo not the sharpest tool.

• Haha

TheGramIsASham

It's not light at 6am! I know it's all acted and fake and filming it probably took all fucking day but make it make sense!

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Not being funny but why is she advertising just any old shit now. Like that awful game?! Like really Gemma... how is that fitted for your target audience in anyway. It annoys me she refuses to upload without there being a 5 minute advert in each video but at least keep it vaguely relevant to your target audience instead of games for kids?
It proves how much she’s in it for the money and how she lies when she says she won’t promote anything she doesn’t like. It’s all lies Gemma is one of the most money grabbing, rip off influencers there is! She rivals Elle Darby with what she’ll do for a quick buck!

AuntiePatsy

first time poster having a rant, it really bothers me these companies get away with paying influencers to promote products with essentially fake results, why anyone would buy oral care (or face products) when the face has been horrendously filtered is completely beyond me... but there’s always plenty of 🐑 who will buy them so my comment is pointless but I feel better for saying it ☺

• Heart

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Long time lurker and tbh loved gemma until recently.... Shes changed, i know its been a hard year for all but shes just an absolute copy cat of anything and everything lately no originality at all.... Not to mention she seems to be in a competition with elle darby! Then the whole breaking up with Jamie (whatever for) being single and joint to the hip with Sophie then slings her to the curb coz lover boy returns and lies to us that they were a thing all along.... Like heck were they.

Someone mentioned in previous thread that she shouldn't be freely sharing about her hangovers but....... Has anyone noticed since jamies return and encouragement shes been drinking regularly in vlogs however never used to drink and didn't "like the taste" or how it made her feel. Even on holiday she was on the mock tails mostly with Sophie... Drinks n snacks which she used to avoid at all costs for health... Not saying not to live a little but its certainly not been what shes about in the years ive watched her.

There's something about him...

This botanist info ive learnt from here was the topper for me. What a liar

MissFinn

VIP Member
I really hope the influencer train comes to an end before she has a chance to make £50k a month! I mean how greedy can she get!!

In the real world she’d be lucky to make £15k a year I mean what skills would she have in a real job!
Shes so full of herself. She does fuck all and her content is Boring bland repeat. Yet she thinks she deserves 50 k month! She loves herself so much and thinks so highly of herself its disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 like she allready gets paid way too much For the fact she does nothing and like you said has no skills! She isnt tiny bit interested in developing herself into better and actually doing something with her life. She just eyefucks herself and thinks shes worthy of 50 k month 🤢🤢🤢🧟‍♂️

• Heart

LJ87

So Elle Darby announced she is pregnant.......... do we think Gemma will copy her on this one?

coconochanel

VIP Member
I cant stand Jamie there is just something about him I don't like. Also Gemma is as fake as they come I used to enjoy her videos until it became all about the money.