Gemma Louise Miles #12 Wants a bigger gaff to be all showy, With kindly gifted chairs to prop little Noey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlogs are just the same over and over....what I did that day, what changes I made to the house, what I cooked, what I am planning next and noey chasing the cats...with the occasional show and tell of 'bits'. šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ If only she did a haul, q&a, driving chat, day out with noah to the park or soft play we'd have a break from all the cosiness šŸ¤¢ but of course, that isn't aesthetic enough. She also needs to cut that accent she puts on, I've been watching her old vlogs and she's more bubbly and fun, back then she was talking about grey and luxe decor, she can still do that with the cosy content - just stop sounding like you're the female David Attenborough describing beige šŸ˜“ Rant over.

Reactions: 15
Is that Charly as in the guy Gemma lived with in the smaller grey paradise persimmon house?
Yep, the same one.
---

Lol, I guess Gemma is so out of touch with reality she is unaware fillers are yesterday's news.
Perhaps reading some news and articles would have prevented her from topping up her lips the past months.

---

1675348449806.png
1675348435123.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just watched her ā€˜night routineā€™ videoā€¦ here are my thoughts

1. If she doesnā€™t do these things every night, how can it be a routine? If she had called is a ā€˜self care Sundayā€™, ā€˜pamper nightā€™ or ā€˜spend an evening with meā€™ it would have been better.

2. Once again sheā€™s being beggy in the comments for likes and subscribers. She states itā€™s to help her on her ā€œmission to spread joy and positivityā€, but we all know what itā€™s really forā€¦
062571A0-F61C-4A26-BE2B-98541B965CA5.jpeg

3. Once again the video is SPONSORED šŸ™„ Of course it is, Gemma doesnā€™t make videos for fun anymore, only for coin. At least itā€™s something different than FoxyLocks but itā€™s irritating how she claims to be a diehard fan of every brand she advertises. Yes Lush are amazing and she probably does like them, but she always used to preach Body Shop, Elemis and Foreo and rarely mentioned Lush in her old videos - speaking of which, it doesnā€™t look like she uses her Foreo anymore šŸ‘€

4. How AWKWARD was it watching her tie her hair in a bun for about 30 seconds in silence šŸ˜¶

5. So she gets out of the bath and then into the shower??? ā€¦And thereā€™s me worrying because Anglian Water are putting my water bills up, not to mention the price of gas used to heat it up šŸ˜‘ Clearly she doesnā€™t have that worry!

6. She wants to feel ā€œless-fullā€ before bed, but chooses to eat dinner after a bath? Likewise she chooses a lavender bath bomb to help her unwind and then eats a full blown dinner. Why not have dinner, let your food go down while running the bath, then get out after, get straight into your jammies and into bed? Surely thatā€™d be more relaxing.

7. She put her mug on her bedside table and adjusted the coaster by a fraction of a millimetre šŸ˜¬ Defo some issues there!

8. The order she does things is just odd to meā€¦ she lights a candle as sheā€™s about to get into bed, snuggles up in bed to read, gets OUT of bed to brush her teeth, then Jamie comes up to bed and they watch Netflix together? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Maybe Iā€™m the weirdo but I would have done my teeth first so I didnā€™t have to get out of bed again šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And I would have read my book after Netflix to make my eyes sleepy after all the blue light from the tv

Reactions: 26
Oh wow nothing screams ā€œI donā€™t have a real jobā€ more than calling that productive šŸ˜‚ has absolutely no idea about the real world.

Reactions: 13
Is that Charly as in the guy Gemma lived with in the smaller grey paradise persimmon house?
Yes, that's him...... He's another selfish, strange influencer dating machine.... Definitely not the settling down type. Acts like a teenage boy

Reactions: 3
The thing that bugs me the most about these sponsored videos is the sentence ā€˜Iā€™ve been really enjoying this as part of my routine and do this ā€˜every single day/ week/ monthā€™. When the last video they did they were using different products but say exactly the same thing.
the fact is- you have only been ā€˜enjoyingā€™ this particular routine for a week because thatā€™s when u got the PR package.
just be honest and I would respect your suggestions Gemma, if anything these sponsorships put me off because they are so disingenuous

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing that bugs me the most about these sponsored videos is the sentence ā€˜Iā€™ve been really enjoying this as part of my routine and do this ā€˜every single day/ week/ monthā€™. When the last video they did they were using different products but say exactly the same thing.
the fact is- you have only been ā€˜enjoyingā€™ this particular routine for a week because thatā€™s when u got the PR package.
just be honest and I would respect your suggestions Gemma, if anything these sponsorships put me off because they are so disingenuous
Reminds of that scene in The Truman Show when his wife is advertising coffee to the secret screen watchers and pretending to big it up for him....... Exactly the same home advertising ploy to anyone gullible enough to believe it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Those comments sheā€™s making on other peoples comments are so cringey. It doesnā€™t even sound like Gemma writing them? ā€œMy mission to spread joyā€ Its like some dodgy cult leader or something šŸ„“ ā€œthank you for joining me on this journeyā€ Gemma you barely leave the houseā€¦ Her life looks the most unfulfilled, lonely and boring ā€œjourneyā€ ever and even thatā€™s all fake to try and get people to buy tat she doesnā€™t even use herself. I canā€™t stand it when influencers who used to be OK & watchable then start earning loads, believing their own hype and then bang on about total positivity crap like theyā€™re some kind of life guru. The only way sheā€™s achieved anything, especially the past couple of years, is by doing bare minimum and being insanely overpaid for it šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gemma Louise Miles #13. Begging for subscribers and likes, no sense of reality or cost of living hikes.
---

Gemma Louise Miles # 13. Spending money on tacky decor, cats everywhere and Noeys on the floor

Reactions: 12
WTF šŸ¤¬ this stupid woman walks away leaving her baby on the changing unit by himself while she gets him an outfit, it only takes a split second for a baby of his age to turn and fall off

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Gonna take a stab and guess Gemma reads here cos I'm sure I've been people saying they want to see her be a mum a bit more

Reactions: 1
Reminds of that scene in The Truman Show when his wife is advertising coffee to the secret screen watchers and pretending to big it up for him....... Exactly the same home advertising ploy to anyone gullible enough to believe it
So effing true!! Probably the best way Iā€™ve heard it described!

Reactions: 4
Gonna take a stab and guess Gemma reads here cos I'm sure I've been people saying they want to see her be a mum a bit more
We said we didnā€™t want to see her being a mummy vlogger so sheā€™s doing a Lydia millen and just coaling tit content and not listening to what her subscribers want

Reactions: 7
She just doesnt have a persona and I find it weird. She was this all grey decor girl with charley and now she is all beige asylum prisoner. Like who changes all decor/looks in few years completely? Its weird. She seems lonely and bored and never leaves the house. I cant see her laughing till she cries with friends.everything is fake to match insta. What a sad life. My first year with my baby was best. I did so much fun stuff. I was looking like a mess but so what. I could never imagine wanting the life she has. šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
I watched her latest day in the life video (dead at work this morning LOL) and she's sorting through Noah's stuff and said something along the lines of 'I want to keep some of this for baby 2' which I thought was strange?? Has she ever mentioned wanting a second baby?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.