Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldengyal

I found it so bizarre how she made Chyanne ‘disappearing’ all about her. She was crying her eyes out on live saying it was a prank on her then she put music on and started dancing???

She’s honestly baffling.

Reactions: 2

gemgemgemgem1990

I can't even keep up she has about five accounts saying she's been "outed" and she needs to be cut out of a tv show on sunday? she was riding down the road in her pjs on an office chair this morning, i have no idea what is going on

Reactions: 2

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
I’ve just had this come on my FYP. Totally thought she was taking the piss when I saw that post last night but what is this some sort of doppelgänger!
I first saw Her on my FYP a couple of months ago. So many people were in the live telling Gemma to drop the act it was major LOLs and slowly people realised it genuinely wasn’t Gemma and was like “ohh my bad”

I just thought it was her without a filter at first until my brain caught up 😑🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
She’s still causing drama shes made a vid saying a fan laced cla with something and thats why cla was acting weird

• Haha

Beyondridiculous

Hi everyone!
Finally I can comment on these threads! Is there a Chyanne one? Coz that’s also a mess!

I think she was a pump and dump.

Yes! It’s fairly quiet though which surprises me 🤣

tiktokisaMESS

I don’t get why this thing hasn’t been euthanised yet? surely there’s just ground for it to be euthanised?

TinaS

Saw her live today for the first time, she was nuts, smearing mayonnaise on her face and screaming into the phone with crazy eyes. She’s definitely got problems!