Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I don’t watch her for more than a minute, seriously. I feel like she’s can see me and she’s dangerous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CoconotLoco

This woman deserves her own thread!

40 year old hanger on, begs, has a weirdo obsession with Chyanne.

Treats her daughters like garbage, all her kids are in care, treats Chy better.

Done some disgusting things like spiking that Olivia girls drink.

Reactions: 9

nathan25

VIP Member
I can’t understand how people gift her she’s absolutely vile. She blocks everyone unless you put yellow hearts 🤣 are people just stupid or what.
she sits there shouting “Run it up Fam”
The only time I seen her actually be quiet and calm was when she was on the leaderboard and she came top 3. Funny that she wasn’t swearing and screaming then isn’t it.
she smokes crack on the weekends apparently and sometimes through out the week! She’s vile.

Reactions: 8

arabella.kir

Im surprised this woman doesn’t have threads and threads. She is bat shit crazy, quite obviously mentally unwell but how she treats her tiktok following is crazy. I’d love to know her story… I also must’ve missed the part where she spiked somebody?

she’s an absolute case

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I don't get why people send this old bint there money! Give to the needy not the greedy ffs. Donate to animal and children charities I just don't get it

feel4u

Chatty Member
She flips like a switch, worse than cla. Says she doesn’t take drugs but looks and acts like a crackheed! This thread needs more info asap!

Reactions: 7

Halliestar

VIP Member
I’ve seen one of her lives before where she was on a train and she randomly just switched up on a girl for no reason. I’m glad I don’t live near her so no chance of bumping into her. She’s scary as fuck 😂

Reactions: 6

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Gemma has started acting up so much in the past few months, she’s behaving more erratically and angry on her lives, demanding gifts and shouting at gifters if they dare send small gifts that aren’t worth much. She’s basically copying ChelseaLee Art because she’s saw that she’s made a fucking killing from tiktok by acting this exact way. I can’t believe more people can’t see through her act.

Reactions: 5

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
She’s still causing drama shes made a vid saying a fan laced cla with something and thats why cla was acting weird
She tries to come all Dear Deirdre like with everyone's drama. Trying to be the mama of tiktok, when really she is just a skanky crack head who couldn't even look after her own kids let alone sort out everyone's problems on a drama filled app.

Reactions: 5

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Last night was funny with chy getting in a fight and gem going to find her at the hotel. Telling her to get in the car like her actual mother.

Reactions: 4

Em_

VIP Member
I've just seen a screen recording on my fyp of her telling CLA that Nrett has gotten his 16 year old mod from Wales pregnant.
I can't stand Brett, especially after what he said to that lady who lost his son. He looks like a smug twat

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
She often appears on my FYP, I can’t quite work out what her account is for. She’s often crying, only showing her face and leaning over the phone or shouting about something and being annoyed. She’s not pleasant to watch to be honest and I usually just go by.
What’s going on with her then, what is she all about?

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
I try to avoid this woman infact I think ive blocked her a few times but can anyone fill us all in whats going on at the moment.

I caught she expected to be paid by some company experience, but who does she think she is she is just a TikTok and not a nice one.
---
She has turned on Ems apparently
Gemz went to an escape room at the weekend with Emz and Brett. She was extremely abusive and rude to the staff there, and demanded she got paid for her to participate.
It was a gifted experience for the three of them, no payment crossed hands or was mentioned. But Gemz wanted paid.

She was giving off about how much money Emz made by her being there at the weekend, said she never even got offered a penny. And now she keeps sending the escape room abuse and saying she will ruin their business.

• Wow
  • Angry