Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrawnPurse

What’s the score with Gemma? Is she a drug addict - is there any actual background on her? I think she’s from Brum originally?
she’s from Cov. Kids taken into care. She’s been in prison - I think for shoplifting, there’s a few videos and articles about her.
yheres a video of her telling her kids to help her shoplift. She did a reality show or something years ago.

Reactions: 3

Sophielou

Chatty Member
Commented on her live ‘your dressing gown looks cosey 🥰’ and she blocked me 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha

PrawnPurse

Yes! It’s fairly quiet though which surprises me 🤣

Thank you! You’re a diamond.
How can this be so quiet? The woman’s got SOOOOOO much drama surrounding her.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I try to avoid this woman infact I think ive blocked her a few times but can anyone fill us all in whats going on at the moment.

I caught she expected to be paid by some company experience, but who does she think she is she is just a TikTok and not a nice one.
---
She has turned on Ems apparently

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
“ my baby dad used to ring me and say where are ya, and I’d be like “I’m out robbin” what’s your daughters name? “Robin” I don’t care mate 😂😂😂 she is tapped but funny.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Ah I thought it was her brother. The vid she did has been deleted but she was making out he didn't deserve to die, was a nice man bla bla. I saw some comments asking if it was him that terrorised Tesco so I went googling and saw he'd chased someone with a knife and was a prolific thief. Lovely 😒

feel4u

Chatty Member
People are saying she is pregnant today, last I saw she was doing handstands at an ice rink

• Haha

Buddy1877

Chatty Member
She should be in the jail for all the threatening messages she sent that escape room. Don’t watch her much but clearly on something and absolutely vile.

Saw her live today for the first time, she was nuts, smearing mayonnaise on her face and screaming into the phone with crazy eyes. She’s definitely got problems!
I begged her to block me and one of her mods answered my prayers. She’s more irritating than thrush!

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Is she friends with Chy again? I can now see why people have said they make it all up for drama.
I saw a video earlier where she was saying she would be ok with Rosh if he gifted her diamonds, something along those lines.

Reactions: 2

Soap Star

Not Gemma dancing around to the wizard of oz like this 😂😩. She’s an absolute idiot but she does make me laugh sometimes
I swear I’ve watched so many of her vids this week with funny captions added. I don’t like her but she’s soo funny 😄

• Haha

PrawnPurse

Whatever happened to her house that had her living on and off in a hotel for months? It looks bare, too, considering how she was hoarding furniture she likened to a "real TikTokker's house". Was it a leak? Or did she get an Asbo from the area and sold her belongings?
Her living room and kitchen look… dare I say, nice? Normal? The rooms she seems to film in are like a squat.
She’s pulled the light out of the ceiling now, something about being evicted?
I admit, I used to like her when she first came on, she was funny. Now, I don’t know whether the drugs have taken over or the ego, but she’s hard to watch and don’t even get me started on that dancing she does.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've just seen a screen recording on my fyp of her telling CLA that Nrett has gotten his 16 year old mod from Wales pregnant.
I can't stand Brett, especially after what he said to that lady who lost his son. He looks like a smug twat
I saw him saying to EQ he was doing subs now and she was all for it. Trust EQ to be friends with him.