Gemma/Gemzeeno/Gemtick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! It’s fairly quiet though which surprises me 🤣

Thank you! You’re a diamond.
How can this be so quiet? The woman’s got SOOOOOO much drama surrounding her.

Reactions: 3
What’s the score with Gemma? Is she a drug addict - is there any actual background on her? I think she’s from Brum originally?

What’s the score with Gemma? Is she a drug addict - is there any actual background on her? I think she’s from Brum originally?
she’s from Cov. Kids taken into care. She’s been in prison - I think for shoplifting, there’s a few videos and articles about her.
yheres a video of her telling her kids to help her shoplift. She did a reality show or something years ago.

Gemma has started acting up so much in the past few months, she’s behaving more erratically and angry on her lives, demanding gifts and shouting at gifters if they dare send small gifts that aren’t worth much. She’s basically copying ChelseaLee Art because she’s saw that she’s made a bleeping killing from tiktok by acting this exact way. I can’t believe more people can’t see through her act.

Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to her house that had her living on and off in a hotel for months? It looks bare, too, considering how she was hoarding furniture she likened to a "real TikTokker's house". Was it a leak? Or did she get an Asbo from the area and sold her belongings?

Whatever happened to her house that had her living on and off in a hotel for months? It looks bare, too, considering how she was hoarding furniture she likened to a "real TikTokker's house". Was it a leak? Or did she get an Asbo from the area and sold her belongings?
Her living room and kitchen look… dare I say, nice? Normal? The rooms she seems to film in are like a squat.
She’s pulled the light out of the ceiling now, something about being evicted?
I admit, I used to like her when she first came on, she was funny. Now, I don’t know whether the drugs have taken over or the ego, but she’s hard to watch and don’t even get me started on that dancing she does.

Reactions: 2
Why is she crying on live because she's hit top 25? :ROFLMAO: she is speaking more facts than most on this app recently but they all need to get a life

For someone who said they did not want to win the leaderboard they are pushing it today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she friends with Chy again? I can now see why people have said they make it all up for drama.
I saw a video earlier where she was saying she would be ok with Rosh if he gifted her diamonds, something along those lines.

Not Gemma dancing around to the wizard of oz like this 😂😩. She’s an absolute idiot but she does make me laugh sometimes
I swear I’ve watched so many of her vids this week with funny captions added. I don’t like her but she’s soo funny 😄

• Haha
“ my baby dad used to ring me and say where are ya, and I’d be like “I’m out robbin” what’s your daughters name? “Robin” I don’t care mate 😂😂😂 she is tapped but funny.

• Haha
I don't get why people send this old bint there money! Give to the needy not the greedy ffs. Donate to animal and children charities I just don't get it

Reactions: 8