Gemma/Gemzeeno/Gemtick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why this thing hasn’t been euthanised yet? surely there’s just ground for it to be euthanised?

Reactions: 1
Commented on her live ‘your dressing gown looks cosey 🥰’ and she blocked me 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she block everyone on her lives? Genuinely don’t understand
---
And she keeps talking about these rules? What are they?

Why does she block everyone on her lives? Genuinely don’t understand
---
And she keeps talking about these rules? What are they?
If people aren’t gifting her or if they comment things that aren’t licking her vagina, she blocks them

I try to avoid this woman infact I think ive blocked her a few times but can anyone fill us all in whats going on at the moment.

I caught she expected to be paid by some company experience, but who does she think she is she is just a TikTok and not a nice one.
---
She has turned on Ems apparently

I've just seen a screen recording on my fyp of her telling CLA that Nrett has gotten his 16 year old mod from Wales pregnant.
I can't stand Brett, especially after what he said to that lady who lost his son. He looks like a smug twit

Reactions: 4
I've just seen a screen recording on my fyp of her telling CLA that Nrett has gotten his 16 year old mod from Wales pregnant.
I can't stand Brett, especially after what he said to that lady who lost his son. He looks like a smug twit
I saw him saying to EQ he was doing subs now and she was all for it. Trust EQ to be friends with him.

Reactions: 2
I try to avoid this woman infact I think ive blocked her a few times but can anyone fill us all in whats going on at the moment.

I caught she expected to be paid by some company experience, but who does she think she is she is just a TikTok and not a nice one.
---
She has turned on Ems apparently
Gemz went to an escape room at the weekend with Emz and Brett. She was extremely abusive and rude to the staff there, and demanded she got paid for her to participate.
It was a gifted experience for the three of them, no payment crossed hands or was mentioned. But Gemz wanted paid.

She was giving off about how much money Emz made by her being there at the weekend, said she never even got offered a penny. And now she keeps sending the escape room abuse and saying she will ruin their business.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She should be in the jail for all the threatening messages she sent that escape room. Don’t watch her much but clearly on something and absolutely vile.