Gemma/Gemzeeno/Gemtick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night was funny with chy getting in a fight and gem going to find her at the hotel. Telling her to get in the car like her actual mother.

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand how people gift her she’s absolutely vile. She blocks everyone unless you put yellow hearts 🤣 are people just stupid or what.
she sits there shouting “Run it up Fam”
The only time I seen her actually be quiet and calm was when she was on the leaderboard and she came top 3. Funny that she wasn’t swearing and screaming then isn’t it.
she smokes crack on the weekends apparently and sometimes through out the week! She’s vile.

Reactions: 8
Look up her brother that died, another wrong un, they are cut from the same cloth!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ah I thought it was her brother. The vid she did has been deleted but she was making out he didn't deserve to die, was a nice man bla bla. I saw some comments asking if it was him that terrorised Tesco so I went googling and saw he'd chased someone with a knife and was a prolific thief. Lovely 😒

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had this come on my FYP. Totally thought she was taking the piss when I saw that post last night but what is this some sort of doppelgänger!
I first saw Her on my FYP a couple of months ago. So many people were in the live telling Gemma to drop the act it was major LOLs and slowly people realised it genuinely wasn’t Gemma and was like “ohh my bad”

I just thought it was her without a filter at first until my brain caught up 😑🤣🤣

She’s still causing drama shes made a vid saying a fan laced cla with something and thats why cla was acting weird

• Haha
She’s still causing drama shes made a vid saying a fan laced cla with something and thats why cla was acting weird
She tries to come all Dear Deirdre like with everyone's drama. Trying to be the mama of tiktok, when really she is just a skanky crack head who couldn't even look after her own kids let alone sort out everyone's problems on a drama filled app.

Reactions: 5