Gemma/Gemzeeno/Gemtick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman deserves her own thread!

40 year old hanger on, begs, has a weirdo obsession with Chyanne.

Treats her daughters like garbage, all her kids are in care, treats Chy better.

Done some disgusting things like spiking that Olivia girls drink.

Reactions: 9
I found it so bizarre how she made Chyanne ‘disappearing’ all about her. She was crying her eyes out on live saying it was a prank on her then she put music on and started dancing???

She’s honestly baffling.

Reactions: 2
She often appears on my FYP, I can’t quite work out what her account is for. She’s often crying, only showing her face and leaning over the phone or shouting about something and being annoyed. She’s not pleasant to watch to be honest and I usually just go by.
What’s going on with her then, what is she all about?

Reactions: 4
Im surprised this woman doesn’t have threads and threads. She is bat tit crazy, quite obviously mentally unwell but how she treats her tiktok following is crazy. I’d love to know her story… I also must’ve missed the part where she spiked somebody?

she’s an absolute case

Reactions: 8
I don’t watch her for more than a minute, seriously. I feel like she’s can see me and she’s dangerous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She flips like a switch, worse than cla. Says she doesn’t take drugs but looks and acts like a crackheed! This thread needs more info asap!

Reactions: 7
I don’t watch her for more than a minute, seriously. I feel like she’s can see me and she’s dangerous 😂😂
Know what you mean. She’s scary and nutty as a fruit cake. I can never make out what she’s talking about. Always feel as if I have missed an essential part of the conversation so I don’t watch her for long. She’s very unpredictable

Reactions: 1
Saw her live today for the first time, she was nuts, smearing mayonnaise on her face and screaming into the phone with crazy eyes. She’s definitely got problems!

Saw her live today for the first time, she was nuts, smearing mayonnaise on her face and screaming into the phone with crazy eyes. She’s definitely got problems!
I begged her to block me and one of her mods answered my prayers. She’s more irritating than thrush!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen one of her lives before where she was on a train and she randomly just switched up on a girl for no reason. I’m glad I don’t live near her so no chance of bumping into her. She’s scary as duck 😂

Reactions: 6
People are saying she is pregnant today, last I saw she was doing handstands at an ice rink

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't even keep up she has about five accounts saying she's been "outed" and she needs to be cut out of a tv show on sunday? she was riding down the road in her pjs on an office chair this morning, i have no idea what is going on

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone!
Finally I can comment on these threads! Is there a Chyanne one? Coz that’s also a mess!

I think she was a pump and dump.

Yes! It’s fairly quiet though which surprises me 🤣