Seen that. Unreal.There are actual crowds there. Looks like a mini festival.
Seen that. Unreal.There are actual crowds there. Looks like a mini festival.
I only have GG & the birthday girl on mine so such a shame I’m missing the showThere are actual crowds there. Looks like a mini festival.
Well you aren’t missing much. A lot of posing is all.I only have GG & the birthday girl on mine so such a shame I’m missing the showI’m sure it is excessive & completely out of guidelines but sure the rules haven’t applied to them from the start
tasteful as everWell you aren’t missing much. A lot of posing is all.
You probably won’t see Gemma post as she has those totally appropriate braids in her hair again.
Daddys money talks lol.tasteful as ever
They were meant to go to Ibiza on what Thursday was all the posts? So would’ve likely still been in Ibiza today ? That means these companies have taken on bookings after lockdown & proceeded against guidelines. Disgrace.
Hannah Lynn is the saxophonist. I would guess alot just appreciate the money.tasteful as ever
They were meant to go to Ibiza on what Thursday was all the posts? So would’ve likely still been in Ibiza today ? That means these companies have taken on bookings after lockdown & proceeded against guidelines. Disgrace.
Very true but I still don’t agree with it , many businesses are struggling & won’t survive but breaking the rules for a nights wages doesn’t sit right with me but then guess she could be desperateHannah Lynn is the saxophonist. I would guess alot just appreciate the money.
Just looked - sure he’s not followed guidelines throughout so why even try to hide it at this . Jesus what a slap in the face to all of us who’ve abided by the guidelines & not seen family, struggled for work, Struggled for childcare , missed loved ones funerals etc but sure you lot crack onIf you can look at the face/owner of the broken shakers stories you’ll see whats happening
Project cars tho theres a few but i think it was a money maker that one. the company is slightly mad studiosRemind me Again. What game did the salon owner’s dad make??
So a fee was paid to people on the trip to basically cover up how this girl actually passed away? Or amNo wines requited hun too busy running after a small perrin. He's behaving lout you. Caught doing wrong, du.mmy throwing ouy6yhr pram...
I heard from a great source that whole saint tropez/cannes surely from memory back in mates... After that terrible incident, a fee quite was few was paid out to you all..
Aha quoter ny milly hellaie![]()
He has flouted the entire through lock down !If you can look at the face/owner of the broken shakers stories you’ll see whats happening
I highly doubt that. I have no idea what that woman is talking about, that's what shes implying. But why would there be a payment? It was in the papers.So a fee was paid to people on the trip to basically cover up how this girl actually passed away? Or am
I getting this completely wrong?
It all seems very odd. It’s extremely hard to work our what the poster is actually trying to say. Hopefully they’ve sobered up and can tell us more.I highly doubt that. I have no idea what that woman is talking about, that's what shes implying. But why would there be a payment? It was in the papers.
they’ll have the cheek to post how they are socially distancing in the bar & the hairdressers to welcome custom back in but yet having not socially distanced throughout are putting clients at unnecessary riskUnderstandably a lot of people who work in the hair and beauty industry are anxious to get back to work and keep their business afloat or keep their jobs. I know a lot who have been doing all they can to prepare for opening as safely and as soon as possible. I completely trust my hairdresser and beautician will have taken all possible steps to keep themselves and their clients as safe as possible. I can’t understand the likes of this lot blatantly flouting the rules. There’s no way I would trust them to be following procedures for virus control and hygiene etc if they have so obviously and without any shame disregarded the rules for so long.