Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI, do people not know she's been sleeping with a girl since the start 2019. Im all about the each to their own..

But she muff dives a girl I know, heard it from her mouth 🐸🍵

FYI, do people not know she's been sleeping with a girl since the start 2019. Im all about the each to their own..

But she muff dives a girl I know, heard it from her mouth 🐸🍵
Tell more pleaseeee

Tell more pleaseeee
I’d love this to be true but know too much about her to not believe this, so I’m guessing f whoever told you this was having you on

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Its well known, maybe she needs to watch her... Sorry dry boked whilst saying this "good mates" 😂😂😂

I could if only I'd respect n love for thst person..

X

Aka whoever you beside one's to be, i laugh, shes one of my best mate.. Don't hate the Vaj hun👅

Aka marg, margot..

Zero disrespect but, i thought the hole of NI knew your sister (assumption) was n has been banging a girl from the east...

Im. Only here because she's always been a witch, 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is this all some kind of code or are you on the wine??
No wines requited hun too busy running after a small perrin. He's behaving lout you. Caught doing wrong, du.mmy throwing ouy6yhr pram...

I heard from a great source that whole saint tropez/cannes surely from memory back in mates... After that terrible incident, a fee quite was few was paid out to you all..

Aha quoter ny milly hellaie 😭🐸😉

Last edited:
No wines requited hun too busy running after a small perrin. He's behaving lout you. Caught doing wrong, du.mmy throwing ouy6yhr pram...

I heard from a great source that whole saint tropez/cannes surely from memory back in mates... After that terrible incident, a fee quite was few was paid out to you all..

Can anyone translate? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Can you come back on later and type this all in English when you’ve sobered up? Cheers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t quite understand any of this but I know Andy Mackenzie....he’s a he though so pretty sure no fanny haha

Couldn’t quite understand any of this but I know Andy Mackenzie....he’s a he though so pretty sure no fanny haha
Haaa FYI, as if i could of hide of the alcohol polices on he last night...

Wowzer calm down kids, no translation required.. My 2 yrs old could of read enough to get the moral of the story..

FYI.... Andi Mackenzie is a girl 😉

Last edited:

Are you referring to the salon owners birthday trip two years ago? Why would a fee be paid what happened was tragic & sad - I don’t understand. Can you explain

Reactions: 1
What happened on the trip?
a friend of the salon owners (I wish we could name names of profiles under 10k) commuted suicide on the trip and Gemma Garret was one of the people there.
Was awful sad 😔

Cannot understand a word of what this person is trying to say though 🤣

although, I have always thought there was something going on between her and Andie McK

Is anyone going to report GG and her mates who are having a massive party for the salon owners birthday tonight? Flouting government guidelines once again!? Its one thing doing it but it’s another posting it on social media for everyone to see!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is anyone going to report GG and her mates who are having a massive party for the salon owners birthday tonight? Flouting government guidelines once again!? Its one thing doing it but it’s another posting it on social media for everyone to see!!
Sure they’ve ignored the guidelines from the start they aren’t going to start following them now!

I was just thinking they’re actually really quiet on the gram tonight - bit pointless after all the “can’t wait for your party” & “see you Saturday” mentions 🤦‍♀️ Unless of course birthday girl & 5 chosen ones are sat outside partying completely within guidelines ... it’d be a first 🙄

• Haha
I was just thinking they’re actually really quiet on the gram tonight - bit pointless after all the “can’t wait for your party” & “see you Saturday” mentions 🤦‍♀️ Unless of course birthday girl & 5 chosen ones are sat outside partying completely within guidelines ... it’d be a first 🙄
There are actual crowds there. Looks like a mini festival.