Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow if that’s the effect that type of laser therapy can have then I’m impressed!! Now you mention it I remember she went to them a while ago, she was never overweight but you can see how much more toned she is compared to a while back and it doesn’t look totally down to diet and exercise though I’m sure it plays a big part.

*away to google the price of laser therapy on my bum* 😂
There is not a hope that's lazer. I had it done and it does not produce those results. Honestly it's the biggest ploy ever. A lazer can't tone you. I think shes had work done for sure.

Reactions: 2
There is not a hope that's lazer. I had it done and it does not produce those results. Honestly it's the biggest ploy ever. A lazer can't tone you. I think shes had work done for sure.
I stand corrected. Good to know about the laser therapy!! i was maybe naive/hopeful to believe something like existed to help shift my own ass jiggle 😂

To be fair all the photos are probably carefully edited/filtered/photoshopped before they are put on Instagram. Nothing is real with a lot of the instagrammers.

So shes now doing the TB pose... and getting her hair done. What makes her think she is different from the rest of us?

So shes now doing the TB pose... and getting her hair done. What makes her think she is different from the rest of us?
I dont think shes gone anywhere on a plane haha. Those braids u clip in so she prob just clipped them in herself or got her pal to do it for her.

Don’t think she’s away anywhere. Probably her taking the piss again by letting on she’s away on a plane 🙄

she’s so side splittingly funny.....NAT!

Gemma Garrett is not travelling. She posted a plane window for attention (negative or otherwise it all seems to be the same to her).

I have never commented on this thread before but I just came on tonight to say I am astounded at how tone deaf her post today is (see attached)

Her fake braids are cultural appropriation of the highest order. An almost 40 year old woman posting this today at such a sensitive time for black communities all over the world is just so ignorant, insensitive and just self absorbed and bizarre.

YouTuber Sarah’s Day disgracefully posted this exact hair style yesterday and see what happened to her. She has since issued a massive apology. This type of thing makes my skin crawl (see attached).

Do yourself a favour Gemma Garrett: educate yourself and delete it. You’re making yourself look so tone-deaf, uneducated, desperate and unethical. Have some respect for black communities in the world, especially right now.

Before lockdown you seemed like a much nicer, brighter and kinder person. You now seem spiteful, bitter and actually not very smart. You almost had people fooled.

Attachments

Last edited:
Gemma Garrett is not travelling. She posted a plane window for attention (negative or otherwise it all seems to be the same to her).

I have never commented on this thread before but I just came on tonight to say I am astounded at how tone deaf her post today is (see attached)

Her fake braids are cultural appropriation of the highest order. An almost 40 year old woman posting this today at such a sensitive time for black communities all over the world is just so ignorant, insensitive and just self absorbed and bizarre.

YouTuber Sarah’s Day disgracefully posted this exact hair style yesterday and see what happened to her. She has since issued a massive apology. This type of thing makes my skin crawl (see attached).

Do yourself a favour Gemma Garrett: educate yourself and delete it. You’re making yourself look so tone-deaf, uneducated, desperate and unethical. Have some respect for black communities in the world, especially right now.

Before lockdown you seemed like a much nicer, brighter and kinder person. You almost had people fooled.
You should send her this. Shes so self absorbed she probably wouldnt even care. I have heard through many that gemma and her little NI crew arent remotely "kind" yet this is what they constantly preach.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get this? Call me naive or stupid whatever you want, but, I braid my daughters hair, and also do the hairstyle GG has. Does that make racist? Should I not be doing it?

genuine question.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get this? Call me naive or stupid whatever you want, but, I braid my daughters hair, and also do the hairstyle GG has. Does that make racist? Should I not be doing it?

genuine question.
I think its those particular box braids. Google it

I think its those particular box braids. Google it
Yes, you are spot on, exactly, it’s those particulate box braids. So tone deaf.

It’s not racism. It’s something equally as insidious though. It is cultural appropriation, as is the lipo and bum surgery if this is what she’s had.

We should all be googling, educating ourselves and calling people out where we see it.

I see it here.

I’ll defo give it a google and a read tonight.
Feel a bit daft now.
Dont feel daft. I think the issue is the timing of it also as there is so much going on in the world at the minute. this box braid company must be doing the rounds as ive seen other girls flogging them on instagram too.

Anyone see her stories earlier. Gemma is being accused of jumping on the "BLM bandwagon". Anyone know where she got that from?

I'm getting so sick of watching her flouting lockdown rules every single day....so brazen!