Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in an interview she behaved like that on purpose to get people to watch it and donate as it was for Stand up to Cancer
Except she behaves like a prick on literally everything she’s been shown on. She says it’s an act to excuse herself. She’s just tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Except she behaves like a prick on literally everything she’s been shown on. She says it’s an act to excuse herself. She’s just tit.
Yes I think it would be an act if you ever saw or heard her behaving any other way. I can understand the bigging herself up eg 'I'm the GC and a right diva' schtick but on Crystal Maze there were so many rude snarky asides to Arg and the others eg 'you're so stupid - why didn't you listen to me' and then huffing that seem to be just her unpleasant nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can not stand her! She’s literally an attention seeker, this whole “diva” persona is just embarrassing. You look like a child!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Slim and sophisticated"

I think either an eye test or a dictionary may be of use to this reporter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s a vapid waste of oxygen.

Anyone else hate this new era of celebrity?
Whilst I was only a young kid in the 90s I admired the likes of Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Christy Turlington, Karlie Kloss etc.

When you actually had to have something special to be a model, or a singer.
Now all you gota do is be a hoe, make a sex tape or be born into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've heard firsthand from a friend that she charges people (including my friend) for a selfie/autograph.

She is very spoilt, don't ask why but I watched "Gemma Collins in therapy", and you can totally see where she gets her righteous spoilt attitude from.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I met her a few years ago at the clothes show live in Birmingham she seemed really nice and was happy to talk etc. I heard that she threatened to sue the bbc after she fell through a trap door at an awards event so they have given her a podcast.

I think she wanted to go on strictly but we all know she would have been a nightmare on there so instead they gave her, her own podcast show.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Promotes body confidence yet one of the worst airbrushed photos I have seen
And has been advertising weight loss teas recently. I can’t stand her. She’s playing into a stereotype about Essex girls that just isn’t true. Can’t stand her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m half and half about her. I see her insta stories with her nephews and they very much love her and she loves them too which makes me believe she can’t be all that bad.

Reactions: 10
I’m half and half about her. I see her insta stories with her nephews and they very much love her and she loves them too which makes me believe she can’t be all that bad.
Of course she is going to be nice to her own family, lol.

Reactions: 6
I met her a few years ago at the clothes show live in Birmingham she seemed really nice and was happy to talk etc. I heard that she threatened to sue the bbc after she fell through a trap door at an awards event so they have given her a podcast.

I think she wanted to go on strictly but we all know she would have been a nightmare on there so instead they gave her, her own podcast show.
She got Celebrity MasterChef and Celebrity All Together Now instead of the Strictly gig so the BBC didn’t have the arseache of getting sued.

God knows why they are giving her a podcast as well. She is trash who should’ve been left at the bottom of the trapdoor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way that I’ve heard she speaks to people behind the scenes on tv shows (i have first hand stories about the hideous way she spoke to people on Dancing On Ice, just for one example) is absolutely disgusting. She is vile and sadly it’s not just put on for the cameras and the worst of it goes on behind the scenes. I have no idea why people keep giving her tv air time :(

Reactions: 11
The way that I’ve heard she speaks to people behind the scenes on tv shows (i have first hand stories about the hideous way she spoke to people on Dancing On Ice, just for one example) is absolutely disgusting. She is vile and sadly it’s not just put on for the cameras and the worst of it goes on behind the scenes. I have no idea why people keep giving her tv air time :(
Yes I get the impression it isn't all part of her diva act - she was appalling on Celeb Crystal Maze snapping at Arg 'just shut up' and saying to Rick Edwards (who seems really nice btw) 'oh my god you are so stupid'. That is just downright bloody rude. I know she says it is all part of her 'schtick' but that is just an excuse to be a terrible dick.

Reactions: 4
This is going to prob be an unpopular opinion and don't ask me why, but I've always liked Arg. He has been a bit of a dick in relationships for sure, but he is kid-like deep down and has this sweet side. I don't want to like him because he hasn't been the best, especially to Lydia.

Reactions: 7
Christ. This “reality” show. I can only hope that itv just want to show the world what a hideous vile cow she is..... god she’s bloody awful.

• Haha
YESSS..... Like David Brent around the office?? But I'm pretty sure this isn't an act😳😳 She's vile!!!
Hahaha exactly. The really dry narration over the top, the idiot child boyfriend, and then the WEIRD employees and friends... like Lawrence and the window display woman. SHE was clearly in love with Lawrence ("you smell nice....i like your hair lawrence!") Whilst he ignored her, and was clearly in love with gemma.
Hilarious!

• Wow
Hahaha exactly. The really dry narration over the top, the idiot child boyfriend, and then the WEIRD employees and friends... like Lawrence and the window display woman. SHE was clearly in love with Lawrence ("you smell nice....i like your hair lawrence!") Whilst he ignored her, and was clearly in love with gemma.
Hilarious!
Oh Lawrence... what ever does he see in this woman. He has the patience of a saint! I'm a reality show bleep and couldn't wait to watch this but the scenes with Arg I was actually covering my eyes slightly with second hand embarrassment. How anyone can work for her with her vile, rude and demanding ways 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Thing is she’ll probably try and make out it’s all tongue in cheek and a joke, but it really isn’t!!! And having Angus Deayton narrate it is a GENIUS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.