Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the Diva Forever last night?
What the hell did she think she was playing at, at the end. Laying on the bed loudly announcing "guys, my vagina really stinks". Then touching herself and letting her MALE stylist SMELL her fingers saying "I think ive got a yeast infection".

I felt sick to my stomach. Too far. Absolutely disgusting. There was nothing funny about it at all. How embarrassing for her family to see that.
It was disgusting all I could think about was she’s going to end up with a sexual harassment case they way she was carrying on talking about her vagina and making him smell her hand 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The end of the 2nd episode turned my stomach 😱 not remotely funny.
As for Arg, I know from a credible source that he has a massive coke problem, you could see at the gig in the first episode she clocked it when she arrived and was fuming
She was also rocking last night, in that diner photo shoot she was off her head, red faced and eyes rolling 🙄 think they are both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 7
The end of the 2nd episode turned my stomach 😱 not remotely funny.
As for Arg, I know from a credible source that he has a massive coke problem, you could see at the gig in the first episode she clocked it when she arrived and was fuming
She was also rocking last night, in that diner photo shoot she was off her head, red faced and eyes rolling 🙄 think they are both as bad as each other.
The whole saga just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth doesn't it? 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Arg's weight gain is abysmal. It looks like he is wearing a joke fat suit! Shes stacked it on too. Shes not curvy, she is grotesque. You can still be an overweight woman and have nice shapely curves and legs etc. But she hasn't even got a nice personality. Shes red in the face, out of breath. And it wouldnt surprise me if there was an early onset menopause. She banged on so much about wanting to be a mother. If you wanted to be a parent that much, you would get yourself healthy. And even if Arg didnt want to commit, rather than waiting for the right man, she could have used a donor and done the whole solo parent thing - there is no shame in that whatsoever. Its not like shes not got the money.

The pair of them make me sick.

Also made me laugh how in one breath she says the paps follow her around and in the next she was telling them where she would be the next day. There were Also no paps outside when she arrived for her photo shoot and when she left there were because they’d been tipped off by her / her publicist.

Reactions: 2
Everything she does is for attention. Legit everything.
She doesn’t ever show her true self. I reckon she so bleeping insecure and has a lot of self hatred that she over compensates with this alternative ego THE GC.

It’s all for shock value. Nobody in their right mind rubs their fanny and makes their assistant smell their hand after. She is quite obviously one of these typical drama celebs that does it all for the press. Bad press is still press.

I’m not defending her I’m just sharing my opinion. She’s not the person she’s putting out on this daft show. She might be a bit of a “diva” but this show is a bleeping joke.

I cannot stand her. Always thinks she’s the tit. Really doesn’t come off well!

To be honest I hate that I enjoyed Diva Forever the past 2 weeks. However I think the way Arg speaks to her is shocking, I actually met him in Magaluf when I was younger and he cheated on Lydia with a girl I was with, he is so disgusting.

He has such a bad coke problem, along with his weight constantly yo-yoing, he is a walking heart attack and it's only a matter of time. He honestly makes me shudder.

So I’m a little behind on Diva forever and watched it for the first time today.

I cannot believe I have just watched her open her legs. scratch her fanny and asked someone to smell her fingers because it stinks. IN A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE!!

How have ITV even let that air!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen she’s on holiday with Dawn Ward. Can’t imagine a more vapid pair and I usually don’t mind dawn too much.

On Dawns insta story Gemma is on the play going.’I better not speak incase someone videos me and sells it for money’

Don’t be so vile and then no one would have anything to sell Gemma. GC or whatever toxic version of yourself you are today

Reactions: 1
It was disgusting all I could think about was she’s going to end up with a sexual harassment case they way she was carrying on talking about her vagina and making him smell her hand 🤢
She is copying what Kelly Osborne did on the Osborne series way back nothing new there

I can see why people can't stand her,gc is a character, way back when towie started she was the only fat girl on there can you imagine what she went through with all the younger,thinner characters that surrounded her it must have been so hard (speaking as a fatty myself)I can empathise she has done well to hold on in there and create some sort of business and career for herself.

Last edited:
She is copying what Kelly Osborne did on the Osborne series way back nothing new there

I can see why people can't stand her,gc is a character, way back when towie started she was the only fat girl on there can you imagine what she went through with all the younger,thinner characters that surrounded her it must have been so hard (speaking as a fatty myself)I can empathise she has done well to hold on in there and create some sort of business and career for herself.
You make it sound like being a bigger girl shes done well to have a career. Shes clearly very insecure with herself and this GC is a front to hide it. She bangs on constantly about going on a diet / loosing weight / doing exercise, even in her TOWIE days she would flit between being happy as a plus size, to the next episode saying shes doing some new fad to lose weight!? She just needs to keep herself to herself, lose the weight if thats what she wants to do, and then emerge from it and that will give her plenty of opportunities to perhaps write another book about how she 'finally lost the weight'.

Being with Arg doesn't help because he is holding her back and shes constantly in tears about the state of that so-called relationship.

Edit: This is no way a demeaning paragraph to bigger people, because I am overweight myself. And im unhappy about it, so im just knuckling down and getting on with my diet and exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You make it sound like being a bigger girl shes done well to have a career. Shes clearly very insecure with herself and this GC is a front to hide it. She bangs on constantly about going on a diet / loosing weight / doing exercise, even in her TOWIE days she would flit between being happy as a plus size, to the next episode saying shes doing some new fad to lose weight!? She just needs to keep herself to herself, lose the weight if thats what she wants to do, and then emerge from it and that will give her plenty of opportunities to perhaps write another book about how she 'finally lost the weight'.

Being with Arg doesn't help because he is holding her back and shes constantly in tears about the state of that so-called relationship.
Don’t care about her size she’s vile fat or thin. Just not a nice person. Everything is about her

• Heart
She is vile I agree. I saw her once at Heathrow Airport and the she was talking to a lady who works in duty free was absolutely hideous. I felt embarrassed for her. Disgusting Miss Piggy

• Heart

Edit: This is no way a demeaning paragraph to bigger people, because I am overweight myself. And im unhappy about it, so im just knuckling down and getting on with my diet and exercise.
In no way am I dissing fat people but the way the media is biased towards the thin and the young and coming from a show that epitomizes that fact I am saying she has done well,and I'm sorry if it offends but I admire that,of course anyone is entitled but very often that doesn't happen,of course she has insecurities but haven't we all,we are all human,what I'm saying is despite the odds a la the media biases she has done well for herself

I think the relationship with arg is a media ploy to keep them both current,for good or bad

In no way am I dissing fat people but the way the media is biased towards the thin and the young and coming from a show that epitomizes that fact I am saying she has done well,and I'm sorry if it offends but I admire that,of course anyone is entitled but very often that doesn't happen,of course she has insecurities but haven't we all,we are all human,what I'm saying is despite the odds a la the media biases she has done well for herself

I think the relationship with arg is a media ploy to keep them both current,for good or bad
Oh yeah I totally get it. I feel a bit like that at work and when we go out for meals or drinks, I hate being the fat one all the time surrounded by slim beautiful girls, the only thing that keeps me sane is fortunately for me, some of these stick thin beauts, have the personality of a tumble weed.

Arg makes me feel sick, I watched him on the stand up to cancer swimming thing last night and he has gained TEN STONE in just 2 years! Thats unacceptable. If it was medical gain, then ok, but pure gluttony is not right. And as for Gemma, yes I agree they are sticking together prob because it brings them media attention

Oh yeah I totally get it. I feel a bit like that at work and when we go out for meals or drinks, I hate being the fat one all the time surrounded by slim beautiful girls, the only thing that keeps me sane is fortunately for me, some of these stick thin beauts, have the personality of a tumble weed.

Arg makes me feel sick, I watched him on the stand up to cancer swimming thing last night and he has gained TEN STONE in just 2 years! Thats unacceptable. If it was medical gain, then ok, but pure gluttony is not right. And as for Gemma, yes I agree they are sticking together prob because it brings them media attention
It's hard being different in any way from the perceived media norm,so I appreciate that when I was young it was harder,but as you get older and more comfortable in your own skin who gives a toss attitude sinks in,looks age but personality reigns x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.