Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her. She has no genuine friends and is probably lonely and insecure. When her 'fame is over (which will be very soon ) she will have no-one in her life. All she has is a cruel boyfriend and a load of hangers on who she pays to be nice to her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the GC started off as a persona but now she really behaves like that and believes she is a star!!!!! It was so cringey but i couldn't stop watching! lol
I think deep down all she wants is a normal relationship, kids and to settle down (literally all shes said about since the beginning of TOWIE and her trying to get off with Mick!) but it will never happen while she acts like she does and continues dating man-child Arg. He is so embarrassing aswell.
cant wait for next week though! lol lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Arg is a complete prick. Lydia had a lucky escape with him. Cant believe how big he has got.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have only seen 10 minutes of her program so far! I actually can’t believe she’s like that. So rude and self righteous !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now Fopperholic wants to be her best friend because Gemma wants to start Slimming World. Gemma,Fopps has been sacked from two roles in slimming world and has an unhealthy eating disorder and doesnt look after her boys, You really dont want to be related to her in any way.

Reactions: 3
I watched last week's episode, poor Laurence is still at her beck and call. I hope thats set up purely for the show and he's not really under her thumb. i'll never forget when she stood him up on celebs go dating. I get her whole persona is a diva but i can't help feel sorry for people like him and how she treats him

• Sad
I swing from liking her to thinking, no you're actually an asshole constantly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Loved her in her early Towie days when she fancied Mick. The apple pie πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I realised she was an arse when she lasted 2 minutes in I’m a Celeb.

I cannot see anything appealing about her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I swing from liking her to thinking, no you're actually an asshole constantly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Loved her in her early Towie days when she fancied Mick. The apple pie πŸ˜‚
Omg saaaame πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Just when I was loving the GC again she realises this new TV show which reminded me what a prick she is 🀦 BUT I'm a reality show junkie so I'm still going to watch and hate πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I watched last week's episode, poor Laurence is still at her beck and call. I hope thats set up purely for the show and he's not really under her thumb. i'll never forget when she stood him up on celebs go dating. I get her whole persona is a diva but i can't help feel sorry for people like him and how she treats him
As soon as I saw Lawrence I was took back to his little sad face stood on the platform waiting to wisk get away to Paris...... What on earth does he see in this woman 😭😭

• Haha
Now Fopperholic wants to be her best friend because Gemma wants to start Slimming World. Gemma,Fopps has been sacked from two roles in slimming world and has an unhealthy eating disorder and doesnt look after her boys, You really dont want to be related to her in any way.
That was from 2012 not recently, it says on the bottom of the screenshot. I don’t like either of them to be fair πŸ˜‚ Fopps is getting really rude in the way she speaks to people as well

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This Morning are really bigging her up, let’s see what she’s like 😁

Does she make β€˜jaw dropping tv’ 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch the Diva Forever last night?
What the hell did she think she was playing at, at the end. Laying on the bed loudly announcing "guys, my vagina really stinks". Then touching herself and letting her MALE stylist SMELL her fingers saying "I think ive got a yeast infection".

I felt sick to my stomach. Too far. Absolutely disgusting. There was nothing funny about it at all. How embarrassing for her family to see that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I cannot find a single redeeming quality about her.

That’s literally all I have to say about her.
Her falling down that trapdoor was the best gif the internet ever created. Oh and Alan Carr dressing up as her for Halloween

What the hell did she think she was playing at, at the end. Laying on the bed loudly announcing "guys, my vagina really stinks". Then touching herself and letting her MALE stylist SMELL her fingers saying "I think ive got a yeast infection".

I felt sick to my stomach. Too far. Absolutely disgusting. There was nothing funny about it at all. How embarrassing for her family to see that.
Was just biting into my lunch when I read that. Cheers ha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I also think this whole drama with Arg, I.e everyone telling her to call it a day, and the onscreen tears is all her attention seeking. I suspect she secretly likes it when it all kicks off cos she likes the public feeling sorry for her and giving her attention (albeit its all advice telling her shes far too good for him etc). She loves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I haven't watched it yet 😲😲😲

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.