Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the size of arg on his inst stories. His weight yo yos like crazy.

Reactions: 6
I just want to say that I'm doing a human biology module, and needed a way to remember which bases pair with which. I now remember that Guanine pairs with Cytosine, all thanks to the GC 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is VILE. If anyone watched her on towie you’d see she is a liar and a vindictive bully. Nothing nice about this woman so how she’s been given this position is beyond me

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the size of arg on his inst stories. His weight yo yos like crazy.
He looks bigger than ever, yet looking at his last few grid posts he was claiming to be getting healthier! I know he’s fighting his drugs demons, but I seriously don’t know what it will take for him to really get clean & healthy and stay that way - he’s definitely heading for an early grave the way he’s treating his body right now 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just when we thought 2020 had been a bad enough year already, this happens.
It could have been worse - GC and KP - hahahaha.

''You put a rat in me kitchen it's eaten all me foood,
Then why are still so fat Gemma?
Shut up Price you bein' roood...." ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen a video of Gemma and Darren day promoting this xmas single of theirs. What in the name of all that’s holy has she done to her face? She’s got a beautiful face, she’s fucked it!! The lips are fuller, foreheads frozen and she’s got the tell tale squinty eyes a la the Sims. Oh Gemma 😩

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen a video of Gemma and Darren day promoting this xmas single of theirs. What in the name of all that’s holy has she done to her face? She’s got a beautiful face, she’s fucked it!! The lips are fuller, foreheads frozen and she’s got the tell tale squinty eyes a la the Sims. Oh Gemma 😩
It keeps her relevant in the news. When her face slips and slides in the future, we will have ongoing stories about her various cosmetic treatments. 🤣

Her mum and dad have got Covid, apparently they are very ill. Maybe this will make the rest of the towie lot listen?

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen hugo macqueenies comments on insta?
I just saw that. He is saying she has been paid by the media to scare the public. I really hope this isn’t true. Surely nobody would lie about something like that. I could never do it, I’d be scared of tempting fate!

• Wow
Oh, wow, that's a big accusation to make. I hope this is not true.

Her ex, Charlie wrote "Big mistake" in the comments!

Reactions: 1
He's removed the number now, I don't follow him, has he had a bit of a breakdown or something?
He had said yesterday he was taking a break.

Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 01.49.17.png

• Haha
Omg please take a look at Hugo Mcqueenies inst. He put a video up explaining about Gemma. Said she got paid £70 k to say her parents have Covid 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Omg please take a look at Hugo Mcqueenies inst. He put a video up explaining about Gemma. Said she got paid £70 k to say her parents have Covid 😱
If that story is true, I wouldn’t put it past her though. She would do anything for money.

By the way, who is Hugo MacQueenie? 🤣 Is he another reality wannabe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.