Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shep

The more I watch this, the more I wonder if this was staged by her, just like her fall on the ice. Surely she would have seen that pit on that stage and the people emerging from it?
There might not have been a trapdoor. She might have just gone through the stage!!

To be fair if it was staged I dont thing she would have left her standing leg braced like that so it bent and twisted as she fell

sc90

Oh sorry if it came across wrong. I was agreeing with you! I think Gemma started out as being the ‘token larger girl’ on TOWIE. But, she actually found a gap in the entertainment market for being a reality star who isn’t stereotypical in her appearance. I applaud her in some aspects but, find her contradictory on the most part. She embraces her curves but, insists on being on a diet constantly and advertising unhealthy weight loss initiatives. Then she photoshops her pictures to appear slimmer. I agree, she needs to pick what she wants to be and own it. I think deep down, she’s very insecure about her weight. I remember she once said, if she were skinny then she’d be the best looking one on TOWIE.
Apologies, I skim read your response and read it wrong 😬 as you were... 😀

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I don't think Gemma is even on his radar, unless she really does something stupid.
He commented on her Instagram post, the one about her parents having Covid.

He would be a perfect person to expose liars like her. He doesn’t pull any punches usually.

Sun headline
Gemma Collins sells size 16 clothes after 3 stone weight loss
Quick look tells you they're a size 24 😂
...and some! 🤣🤣

liar liar

VIP Member
Why did you do that and not ask your local gym who would do the same thing and actually be there to respond and train you and ensure you are training correctly?
It is also extremely dangerous. A qualified gym trainer would spot any possible weaknesses and be able to advise appropriately. Same with diet. If you are doing anything which totally changes your eating regime you should first talk to your doctor and maybe have your bloods/heart/urine checked for any underlying problems.