Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgremlin

She only asks for suggestions because what she actually wants are freebies. She doesn't want to pay for anything
So all her Cornish staycation is free? Grabby bitch.

I’ve never seen a boyfriend so disinterested in his girlfriend like Rami is with Gemma. Totally checked out.
Yet she’s shared loads of throwback and new photos of him on his birthday. Guess that makes it ok to palm your son/future stepson on others then whilst you “celebrate”?!

The mug keeps taking her back though. Is he a masochist?
Generally if someone takes you back it takes a lot for a relationship to survive. Their first engagement lasted just over 4 weeks before she broke it off. This man’s also a Leo if you believe in starsigns but got sick of her entitled behaviour over paint colours, her storage, fake hair swatches everywhere etc

Yes, I remember this. Didn't she say he was abusive?
I bet around the same time or related to her self harm documentary she’ll do another one now her and Ram are over saying how abusive he was to her etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Just watched her on Instagram. Absolute disgrace that she drove through that snow in the midst of a pandemic. Risking herself and emergency services. Hardly an essential journey. Very very disappointed in DOI. Putting emergency services at risk.

And still no mention of her allowed in to a covid ward with a cloth face mask. Still says her dad is in hospital with covid. Did she isolate after being with him? Did she catch it? She is a disgrace
Can't remember where I seen it but she's now brought a new house and said she went to tell her Dad in hopsital that the sale had gone through and his eyes lit up, so she's still implying she is seeing him in hospital. No mention of her Mom.

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Well, I hope Gemma is very careful about what she sells in her boutique from now on and what she wears. I think primark got in trouble a few years ago for selling fur pom poms that they believed were faux, along with several other retailers. I agree 100% with the message, I'm just not sure about the delivery and the people it needs to reach don't care.
But I'm glad the GC has seen the light that fur is murder, maybe KP will take note.

liar liar

VIP Member
I can't help thinking that whoever wrote the blurb for her tour had their tongue firmly in cheek when they highlighted her "hilarious one-liners" - for which read "unintentionally stupid things she has said" and "sassy attitude" - for which read "arrogant and rude behaviour". The mention of her ghastly orange dress as a supposed "fashion highlight" clinches it for me, as does the suggestion that she is "one of the most iconic women of our nation."
It all sounds like a joke to me - just like she is. Hello this is me this size today where I can control the image and hello this is me where I can't control the image and you can really see what I look like and how unfriendly I am when I don't want to be caught 'au naturel'. She's horrible. Time should be called on these people - another 3 months of lock-down and I truly believe 25% of them would have disappeared off the reality tv ex-star radar.

liar liar

VIP Member
Nice photo of breaking lockdown rules again 🙄
And she now apparently has two small ponies in 'her field' with a small marquee. I think not. You can also see that she is yet a different shape and is standing like a moron in nasty thick polyester striped yuckiness.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
How does a photo like that end up in the DM? Really, are these z-listers so desperate for attention? It's all so pathetic.
I don’t know how 90% of the “stories” get on thr DM but the majority of journalists (that’s laughable - click there name, top of article and they are kids with terrible writing skills putting together articles based on an Instagram post) I suspect they are all kids of people who work at the DM. As the majority of these kids don’t have journalism qualifications.

Gossipgremlin

I can't find a single pleasant thing about this creature, not one.
I don't believe a word she says.
Her family are just as bad, she's learned everything from them and believes she's superior to everybody. They just seem to encourage it.

I agree about her family encouraging her. Her mum does and has done from a young age encouraged her diva like behaviour. Which is great if you can sing, dance etc - like Amy Winehouse whom I watched Reclaiming Amy about the other day who went to Brit School and another stage school maybe. Even now apparently her mum encourages her vile antics.

I’ve seen a young child on Instagram stories today (not bad) - ok it’s taking off GC, but is that really the sort of behaviour Gemma wants to encourage? So you’re a diva, reliant on looks and brattish behaviour? I thought we’d moved past this at our stage in evolution.

And i agree about the nephew (s). Odious brats who seem to be following her example.
The one that's always with her is old enough to know better, literally. Can you imagine letting your child copy her, or spend time with her?!

Any of these idiots who preach body positivity whilst filtering their photos so they're a third of the size disgust me. Collins and the moffat twerp spring to mind.

Here endeth my mini rant.

My phone sometimes starts from this page, it makes me grin every single time I read the goats bit.
Copied and pasted above. Too many cocktails last night Bank holiday yay!

72 characters only ...
Too long??

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Talia Storm was the extremely rude little madam on Celebs go Dating. She is hideous. She claims some affiliation with Elton John (when she was 15) oh and she was appaz an ex of Dorklyn Peplum. Her music, if you can find any, is akin to shaking a metal dustbin full of cats. Her mother has recently been one of the Real Housewives of Jersey. Her step-father is mental and looks like the Child Catcher.
Sounds like a real Good 'un then! Pwwwwwaaaaaahahahaha

Abcd123

VIP Member
What do we think she's going to be doing? She's posted something about a life changing event.... Adopt? Sperm donor? Move to USA?

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I know James Argent is trying to lose weight, fair play to him for that. But I wish publications like the Daily Mail, would stop publishing photos of him, the way he looks at the moment. It can't be doing his self esteem any good, knowing he still has a long way to go to be healthy.

liar liar

VIP Member
People can't always get to a gym, or feel embarrassed about going to a gym and asking for help. This is where these online coaches take advantage
Very true but they can go to their doctor - even if it is a telephone call appointment.