Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Gemma Collins exuded confidence as she slipped her curves into a colourful beach dress

might be the best line I've read in the last hour :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Now she is denying that she ever made a sex tape. Claimed she said it in order to try and be funny.

This woman is forever shooting herself in the foot. 🙄😂 Then she wonders why people criticise her.

BigMavis

VIP Member
How can you have a mystery illness, if you're ill you go to the doctor and he tells you what it is 🙄
Because she was probably feeling a bit run down and was asked to promote this "doctor"
Also remember she has a cult status, god knows how 🤔 and lots of people are probably feeling the same way and can't get a GP appointment for love nor money and will think this is an option. The whole thing is sinister.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
People like Gemma will grab an opportunity and run with it. I mostly blame the people who buy into this reality tv shit. You only have to look at some of their Instagram posts and see the comments from these thick and sycophantic twats who follow these reality tv knobs!

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
And that is the reality of this scary monster. The tubster who could be just that and have a great life but no, she has to pretend to be 10 sizes smaller. Go stuff that giraffe up ya minge you stupid woman...

She's disgusting. There is no proof of any pregnancies/miscarriages. All told after the event and after others have actually suffered them. I applaud you for coming out and telling your and your friend's truths. I hope in time you will both heal. ❤

Oh Skanky lies about everything - I don't know where you got the idea that she cuts out any crap foods, drugs, alcohol or even takes supplements like folic acid coz that is rubbish. Just coz someone is pictured carrying it doesn't mean anything.
Not wishing to hijack Gemz department wiv' da skanky BUT that thing was still "partying" with all it entails right through it's first pregnancy and I sincerely doubt it stopped during the others either. It only started on the folic acid and vitamins crap/lies when it was desperate to get preggers by the most recent The One which (thankfully) failed in the light of it's recent allegations.
For all that I don't see Gemz as ever being a mother of any sort really as she's far too self-absorbed to even think of adding another life into the equation to steal her limelight. A similar case can be seen in Goodger's recent event where every photo with her daughter seems to be a photo op for Herself bein' bewful to compete with the innocence of a newborn baby :(

Perhaps Gemz should stick to being that amaaaazin' fun Auntie Gemz to her nieces/nephews and leave it at that?

Last edited:

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks Arg can’t hold a tune. He is like an embarrassing uncle who’s had a bit too much Sherry at a wake and has been let loose on a mic. And what’s with the grandad cardis?
I agree. He’s 30 something going on 80! 😉

He is a dreadful singer, I’ve always thought so. All it takes is a few mates to tell him that he has a good singing voice and he’s obviously believed them. 😉

Mejustme

VIP Member
One of the rhoc has just posted a short video of GC, she's at least double if not triple the size she shows herself on insta, it's quite gobsmacking the difference 🙄

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Can't believe I'm writing this. I think she has lost weight. Quite a significant amount if I'm honest.

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Oh sorry if it came across wrong. I was agreeing with you! I think Gemma started out as being the ‘token larger girl’ on TOWIE. But, she actually found a gap in the entertainment market for being a reality star who isn’t stereotypical in her appearance. I applaud her in some aspects but, find her contradictory on the most part. She embraces her curves but, insists on being on a diet constantly and advertising unhealthy weight loss initiatives. Then she photoshops her pictures to appear slimmer. I agree, she needs to pick what she wants to be and own it. I think deep down, she’s very insecure about her weight. I remember she once said, if she were skinny then she’d be the best looking one on TOWIE.
Phrases like the token large girl piss me off. She wasn't exactly large during her first series on there. It's after about 4 series thst she starts to get bigger

But she definitely has some sort of issue with food and she needs help with that. She doesn't look healthy or happy and seems to think airbrushing herself for insta is the way to lose weight. Same with Arg, everytime I see a picture of him in the news, I expect to read that that he's died! He said he currently weighs 26 stone

Attachments

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It’ll be on her gravestone “I lost 3 and a half stone” 🤣😂

the stupid women buying those bras too are just throwing money down the drain because it’s highly unlikely the bra is a new one without under wires for a larger bust - I should know as I’m a good 28FF and you need the wires holding you up gravity won’t do it!

Only thing she’ll be slipping into will be a Bart of baked beans, jelly, slime etc. I’d happily pay to see her mud wrestle Katie Price - wonder if their PR thought of that?! 😂🤣
thats a pretty gruesome thought TBH, nevertheless I'd be happy to see The GC crush skanky and drown it in a tank of slimy mud :)

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Can someone explain the comment of her getting an extra 3,000 Twitter followers following her appearance on a program 22 years ago in 2000 - the one where she was advised to lose 2 stone. Twitter didn't exist until 2006. Which of them is the most stupid; Piers or Gemma.

• Wow

Dd29

VIP Member
Is she actually doing the Francis diet or just advertising it? He's very much you can't have a cheat meal etc.
Reading comments on one of his posts someone is waiting for the diet after paying in August! A lot of people paid at Christmas and still waiting for their plan... Imagine waiting that long for a copy and paste plan

liar liar

VIP Member
Arg needs to grow up as well. He's not a kid anymore and he's in a cycle he needs to break out of.
I presume you have seen the pics of him on his dinky new Vespa - what a pathetic fool. Never passed his driving test, mummy pays for everything, never had a proper job... what a canker.

Gossipgremlin

New stories added to the durret(as I think it is pronounced by GC) she's done a sexual road map to get you back to satisfied... TMI GC comes to mind....
I agreed - I don’t want to be hearing about GC’s sexual roadmap - she isn’t a sexual relationship expert - all she knows is how to spread her legs! She reminds me of tackier Ann Summers hosts and they’ve been classy in comparison to GC. God I need brain bleach!

• Haha

Gossipgremlin

Ok so I don’t even mind the photos (DM comments always come up trumps for me) but she’s complaining about being a very busy woman, Marcus has had her up early and as DM comments say she keeping name dropping Harrods. Lucky for me I’ve always hated Harrods more so since it was bought by Al-Fayeds (do they still own it?), Harvey Nicks all the way dahlinks if in Knightsbridge. It very busy woman?! She’s going down my other person I love to slate Charlotte Jacklin excuse but at least she has a young child, husband who works away and young dog! GC has none of this

she has zero class to me, whatever designer or fake logo it has on it she’s all over it.

garden pic - I’m sure it’s lovely on your Instagram Gemz, but I can 💯 guarantee your paws have planted one flower or picked one. No way on earth is she gardening - a man can do that for her. Does she think we are stupid?! I’m pleased if being in it relaxes you. Your pap pictures in the rest of it certainly don’t relax the rest of us 🤣😂