Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindness is Free

So the dog wanted a dummy and just decided to jump up at the pram? She says it so casually, as if that’s normal. I’m assuming Tiago wasn’t in it, but he could just as easily have been. It’s becoming more and more obvious that they aren’t safe to be around the children. Her natural reaction is to cage the kids 😔. They are truly gorgeous dogs, but there’s clearly a problem now they’re so old.

Reactions: 11

Multi-21

VIP Member
Is the dog not able to walk now because he slipped on the shiny floors?
Yeah he jumped up at the pram to try and take a dummy and his legs skidded out from underneath him. Presumably the brake wasn’t on the wheels so it moved and his legs went in the opposite direction

• Wow
  • Sad

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Not wishing to upset anyone but I once received a pet bereavement card from our vet who had been with us when our lovely old girl passed many years ago and I've held onto it because it always gives me comfort

On the front it has a picture of pets paw in their owners hand and the verse reads -

'Goodbye is not forever
Goodbye is not the end
It simply means I love you
Until we meet again '

Sending love to anyone struggling with pet loss ❤
Our vet did this too when we lost our beautiful girl in 2022. My heart does break for Gemma because it's such a painful thing to go through. We've had 5 girls die over the last 20 years, all who have lived to ripe old ages and I still miss them all.

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
National reality tv awards? Never heard of it?! Yet another pointless awards bash for Z listers to give themselves a big pat on the back 🙄

Multi-21

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous she’s launching this whole thing but all she actually has is a name. Now she’s done a survey she’ll actually go and pick some products to see with that label on so it’s hardly a passion of hers, she didn’t even know her target market or what they wanted!

Multi-21

VIP Member
She’s missing the fact the the squirrel comes to her because she feeds it, not the other way round.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I get that some couples do enjoy working out together and could be a nice part of a ‘date night’ however this seemed like Gorka would be working out and running regardless of what else was going on - that’s why they ran different distances.
So it’s either extremely selfish on his part, or concerning that he is so addicted to working out, because he can’t flex his routine to accommodate his partner or family.
(wonder if he was there when Gemma visited the cemetery or if he gave her support and comfort following).

Reactions: 10

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
She shouldn't be showing/using Mia to strangers online whether Norman died or not
Exactly this. If Gemma wants to share her personal grief then that’s her choice. But I don’t think at 5 years old you can make that decision. I just can’t picture a scene where one of my kids are upset or even discussing a death and I as their Mother grab my phone and video it to show to 1 million strangers on the internet.

I wonder as a younger girl when Gemma lost her father and looked for comfort while grieving how she would’ve felt if her family member started recording how she was reacting and documenting how they were dealing with it.

• Heart

Maccat123

VIP Member
Is she using her dad's death for an ad for private healthcare now? JFC what has she become?!
That really is gross… she should be advising people to go to A&E if they have severe chest pains. that would be more life saving imho!!

rainymorningreading

And also spoke that shed written a card to Mia from Norman that she would receive today, that’s the kind of thing that should be kept private in my mind
I agree with you that that did feel like it should have been a private moment. I must admit, I’m really not a fan of Gemma but I was welling up watching her in that story seeing how she was trying so hard to hold it together.. Grief is such a strange thing; we don’t want to talk about it but when we do, it’s so cathartic & can often help others.

• Heart

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
So she's done a survey to see what people want and now a focus group to come up with product ideas. Is she doing any of the work on 'her' new brand herself?!

glasgow27

VIP Member
I really think Gorka should give up SCD after either this year or next to have more time with the family. You can only make a living for so long as a dancer (next year he's 35), and it would give the kids more stability. especially as Tio might not be as aware now, but in a couple of years will notice if his dad is constantly gone.

amsh

What is going on with that video of Norman on her IG story? If my dog was ill, the last thing I’d be doing is posting a video of him suffering all over social media! It’s not right.

On a separate note, what in god’s name has she dressed Trivago in for that video of him walking?!

• Haha

Kirky19

Watching it now and they have no connection or spark whatsoever. Gorka has the same personality of watching paint dry!

Reactions: 9