Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Quite a few people commenting on the squirrel but of course little big Gemz knows best

IMG_6559.jpeg
IMG_6558.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
He will never quit though, as it's the only reason the relationship has lasted ( so far) because he can escape.

He posted today or yesterday, "always time for the gym" but certainly no time to visit his kids and G while away yet others still manage.

• Sad

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She speaks total shite. As if she’s going to start feeding rats. As soon as anyone questions her she has to double down and make out she’s well ‘ard
Who the fuck would feed rats? Seriously?! They’re vermin and carry disease Gem! I wouldn’t wish any animal harm but I wouldn’t be encouraging them to come into my house or garden either. How can she justify feeding those kind of creatures?

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
What a shitty thing to do. Poor Mia especially. Your kids are only young for such a short amount of time, he’s at home and they’ve actually sent them away for the night and half of today. It’s not like he’s working etc. Super sad. And part of me is pissed off because even my ex who can be such a selfish person was up and off with our son today, making their day together special. Feel very sad for Mia.

Reactions: 14

Bol85

VIP Member
How sad. Was this because of the slip he had the a couple weeks back, or has he been poorly for a while
Both her dogs are/were old now. I get them confused but I’m pretty sure one was going blind and both have/had mobility issues for a while. Old age gets us all 😣 Poor Gemma, she must be heartbroken 💔 You could tell it was time from her most recent stories, she’s a good dog mum not letting him suffer. Poor Mia as well, loss is hard to understand at that age. We have a couple very affectionate, dog-like cats & when one got sick earlier this year, they were devastated!

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
What the hell is Little Gemz? Seems like the most bizarre business concept- everyone is to fill out surveys and do her market research for her? Dodgy websites, missing emails, sign ups taken from DMs (GDPR 🤔) all sounds a bit half arsed

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I wonder if she realises that by encouraging the tree rat and its mates to come to her for food, she is in fact taking it away from its natural habitat away from many dangers like cars and vans etc and also reducing it’s natural need/want to fend for itself

Butterfly13

Reading about Norman broke my heart earlier for him and them all. 💔 💔
I just knew I should never have come on here tonight. 😭😭😭
Sleep easy, Norman. ❤❤

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm sorry for Norman and her, I have a very old dog myself.

I don't think Gorka will be much support and hasn't even really liked the dogs.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Wouldn’t wish that on anyone, it’s so heartbreaking. They’re like one of the family. Had a little tear reading her post, so sad 😭

Is Gorka still away?

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I was actually referring to what @Bol85 said in their positive response to @MrsDimSum & @Telly Fanatic comments about Gemma using Normans passing ' for content' . Hope that clears the matter up.
I haven’t asked anyone to go to a rave thread.

I have the opinion that it’s really sad when a pet passes, and I found it a bit not OK to be sharing so much about Mia and her reactions.

Call me old fashioned but some things don’t need to be shared with hundreds of thousands of strangers, and I feel she could well do with affording her daughter some privacy especially now.

Just last week she was using her beloved father’s death as an Ad which was deemed pretty gross too.

Reactions: 13

JE172

VIP Member
Not wishing to upset anyone but I once received a pet bereavement card from our vet who had been with us when our lovely old girl passed many years ago and I've held onto it because it always gives me comfort

On the front it has a picture of pets paw in their owners hand and the verse reads -

'Goodbye is not forever
Goodbye is not the end
It simply means I love you
Until we meet again '

Sending love to anyone struggling with pet loss ❤
And I’m off again 😢😢 sat with my 11 year old dog next to me dreading that day 💔

• Heart
  • Sad

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I can’t get through these comments without crying. The hardest part of being a pet owner is the time we have to say goodbye 💔
It took me a very, very long time to process having to put my signature on paper work to say they could end the life of my world, to hold a beloved pet and put your name to letting them go with the other hand 😞
I remember saying see you later to my girl because that was our normal but tbh I do believe it X

• Heart
  • Sad

Ablemabel

VIP Member
What a shitty thing to do. Poor Mia especially. Your kids are only young for such a short amount of time, he’s at home and they’ve actually sent them away for the night and half of today. It’s not like he’s working etc. Super sad. And part of me is pissed off because even my ex who can be such a selfish person was up and off with our son today, making their day together special. Feel very sad for Mia.
This. Says it all that on Father's Day of all days, he appears to choose to wake up in a child free house.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Not wishing to upset anyone but I once received a pet bereavement card from our vet who had been with us when our lovely old girl passed many years ago and I've held onto it because it always gives me comfort

On the front it has a picture of pets paw in their owners hand and the verse reads -

'Goodbye is not forever
Goodbye is not the end
It simply means I love you
Until we meet again '

Sending love to anyone struggling with pet loss ❤
That's beautiful - we have an issue with our vet which I won't go into! But our insurer sent us a hand written card with a little packet of forget me not seeds which we will be planting ❤

• Heart