Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
To be honest, it wouldn’t be a huge surprise. He’s barely been home since he was born! T was what, 2 months old when he was off doing Strictly & he barely seemed to go home during that time. Than all the tours kicked off in January..!
I’m sure the boy barely knows who he is. It’s really sad. I do appreciate that Gorka needs to work away a lot due to his dancing career but he could have travelled home on his days off and Gemma could have travelled with the kids to see him at weekends. He only been home a couple of weeks and the kids are farmed out on Father’s Day so mum and dad can hang out in their home gym? Poor kids deserve better.

Reactions: 20

IllBredHen

It's so telling/sad that the little lad didn't walk into his papa's arms when he was calling him in what we're led to believe are the first few days of him walking. Straight past him. He doesn't know Gorka at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I don't think there's anything wrong with her occasionally feeding the squirrel, but she's making out like she's saving it from starvation. I'm sure the squirrel would be just fine without St Gemma!

Also I bet her neighbours are thrilled to hear that she'd feed rats too. 😂

Multi-21

VIP Member
Tio is still behind bars at all times, or strapped into prams/high chairs

Gemma has launched Lil Gems (like the lettuce but more expensive)

Gorka is back home for a couple of weeks

But most importantly everything is FINE

• Haha

NerdyCat73

Chatty Member
I’m still incredibly sad after 12 months of losing our pet. It’s the saddest time. Bawling reading all your posts. They are loved so very much and missed every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
time to themselves yet spent last night and this morning in the gym.

they just seem like mates to me, this is not a normal relationship.

Reactions: 18

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I'm a wreck. We lost our sweet girl at the end of last year and I think I'm doing well til someone's else's dog dies and it hits me...bam...you're never seeing her again. Really feel for Gemma and Mia.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Can’t believe they’ve shunted out the kids on Father’s Day of all days! Didn’t even do anything worthwhile during their kid free time either. Absolute pair of morons! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 17

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
It really annoys me as there are small businesses out there with actual decent products, run by people who know what they are doing and that can’t get a look in. She comes along to shill any old crap with not thought at all.

Reactions: 16

Bol85

VIP Member
Sadly I think you might be right. Why not put the camera down and go have a shower. Sounds like she’s planning to tell the entire story about his passing too?
I mean, that’s just kinda what being an influencer is though, no? Sharing & chatting on inanely about their lives. That seems to literally be all they do 🙈 Highly annoying but ultimately, thats the job. Her message is going to be that she had to make the call for him to stop his suffering. A positive bit of influencing really - put your pets first. 🥺 I bet her other dog must feel so confused 😢

Least Gorka was actually home when it happened, for Mia’s sake if nothing else!

• Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
The whole branding of it is so chavvy I can’t work out what the Lil is for. It makes it sound like it’s for kids or something. Says nothing about it being for gym goers or the likes.

She’d have been better off with something like Active Skin by Atkinson.

She says many of her survey people are asking for peri and menopause products - which will be giving her the rage, I’m not sure that’s the audience she was going for. No self respecting woman at the age of 40+ is going to buy products called Lil Gems

7000 ‘pick me’s’ out of 2 million followers if not a huge amount. And shows she hasn’t really captured a lot of her audiences attention with this half arsed scheme. Even with a decent conversion rate of 20% this is not going to be a huge business and I can see it going the same way as her in the style collab. In fact it sounds like a skin care version of that.

Sorry for the essay!
This is literally a great suggestion and very simply shows who the range is aimed at. I can't believe Gemma and whoever sat round a table brainstorming names and decided to go ahead with Lil Gems. It's like on the Apprentice when they have to come up with a brand name and the end result has no relationship with the actual end product or target market.

• Haha

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
In her stories she mentioned Legacy Pets, which is up her way in Bury. When our cat passed suddenly at home last year we used them and they were amazing. It was a Sunday and they were with us in under an hour. The man that came spent the first 20 minutes just wanting to know about her, and encouraging us to show photos and pictures.

He then went through a list of questions for our wishes, one of which was an option to have a small amount of ashes in a bag to make into jewellery.

One day we will have to say goodbye again, and if it happens at the vets we will bring them home and use Legacy Pets again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
I saw this a few years ago and it had always stuck with me. The hardest but kindest thing you can do for your pet 💔

View attachment 3026734
This has brought (several) tears to my eyes. My beautiful boy is almost 15 and I know in my heart of hearts we don't have much longer left with him and I'm mentally trying to prepare myself and my kids for that day, I feel sick at the thought of saying goodbye... Poor Gemma, she absolutely adored that dog ❤

Love to you all who have lost pets, they leave an paw print on our lives forever x

• Heart
Reactions: 15