Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IllBredHen

Norman 💔
Gemma's words about it brought me to tears. As much as she grinds my gears these days I hope they're all ok, so devastating to lose a pet 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BoogleC

Who am I to judge, I spent my Saturday evening alone eating crisps on the sofa but I don’t envy their lifestyle at all. It just looks so boring and regimented.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Flossie2

VIP Member
I mean, each to their own but imagine having a child free Saturday night/Sunday morning and doing a 5k morning run

Reactions: 24

Bol85

VIP Member
Hasn’t Gorka just got back?! Why the hell is he away again?! I feel quite sorry for Mia. I do generally think Gemma is a good mum. May not agree with exactly how she chooses to parent sometimes but she is the one who has bent her career around being at home for her kids as much as possible & providing them with a stable home life. Gorka just wanders in & out as he seems to feel like & as suits his career. How often does Mia see him per year?! Doesn’t seem like much. He’s been home, what, two weeks? Would it have harmed his career in any way to say I’ve not been home for 2/3 months, I’ll be taking a break & staying at home with my family, no interruptions for a few weeks. 🙄

Reactions: 23

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I do feel her pain having lost both of our dogs this year. One to old age & one very suddenly 5 weeks ago & we are still struggling! Coming home to an empty house is not getting any easier 💔
Not wishing to upset anyone but I once received a pet bereavement card from our vet who had been with us when our lovely old girl passed many years ago and I've held onto it because it always gives me comfort

On the front it has a picture of pets paw in their owners hand and the verse reads -

'Goodbye is not forever
Goodbye is not the end
It simply means I love you
Until we meet again '

Sending love to anyone struggling with pet loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

IllBredHen

Were the kids sent away last night? So after so many months away he's also waking up on Father's Day without them, on a rare day he's actually home?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
She speaks total shite. As if she’s going to start feeding rats. As soon as anyone questions her she has to double down and make out she’s well ‘ard

• Haha

thatinstalife22

He’s got his priorities all wrong even on Father’s Day. What a selfish pair of idiots! Poor Mia is probably dying to give him the card she made for him at school.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
You can just imagine the scene.

Gorka: Ah Gemma the Instagram people are saying the squirrel is a rat of the trees

Gemma (stops deadlifting Gorka): Wah giz that phone Gorks (burp,fart) I’ll tell them, I can feed them, no way a squirrel or rat would have a go at me, I’m well ‘ard, stronger than me own BO I am (picks boiled egg remains other teeth)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bol85

VIP Member
Little Gemz is a truly shocking name. It sounds like something aimed at teens in the 1990s. Anyone using a Z instead of an S at nearly 40 needs to have a long hard look at themselves too 🥴 She might do quite an interesting range but she really needed to have had someone stop her & say, no. We aren’t selling stick on jewellery!

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Lil Gems haha. Cracks me up whenever she mentions it on stories. So embarrassing. Who are the 7,000 people filling out the survey though!
The whole branding of it is so chavvy I can’t work out what the Lil is for. It makes it sound like it’s for kids or something. Says nothing about it being for gym goers or the likes.

She’d have been better off with something like Active Skin by Atkinson.

She says many of her survey people are asking for peri and menopause products - which will be giving her the rage, I’m not sure that’s the audience she was going for. No self respecting woman at the age of 40+ is going to buy products called Lil Gems

7000 ‘pick me’s’ out of 2 million followers if not a huge amount. And shows she hasn’t really captured a lot of her audiences attention with this half arsed scheme. Even with a decent conversion rate of 20% this is not going to be a huge business and I can see it going the same way as her in the style collab. In fact it sounds like a skin care version of that.

Sorry for the essay!

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
To be honest, it wouldn’t be a huge surprise. He’s barely been home since he was born! T was what, 2 months old when he was off doing Strictly & he barely seemed to go home during that time. Than all the tours kicked off in January..!
I’m sure the boy barely knows who he is. It’s really sad. I do appreciate that Gorka needs to work away a lot due to his dancing career but he could have travelled home on his days off and Gemma could have travelled with the kids to see him at weekends. He only been home a couple of weeks and the kids are farmed out on Father’s Day so mum and dad can hang out in their home gym? Poor kids deserve better.

Reactions: 19

Multi-21

VIP Member
Tio is still behind bars at all times, or strapped into prams/high chairs

Gemma has launched Lil Gems (like the lettuce but more expensive)

Gorka is back home for a couple of weeks

But most importantly everything is FINE

• Haha
Reactions: 19

traceymrsd

VIP Member
I do feel her pain having lost both of our dogs this year. One to old age & one very suddenly 5 weeks ago & we are still struggling! Coming home to an empty house is not getting any easier 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

IllBredHen

It's so telling/sad that the little lad didn't walk into his papa's arms when he was calling him in what we're led to believe are the first few days of him walking. Straight past him. He doesn't know Gorka at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 18