Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie80

he's definitely trying to push her with all the jogging and extreme exercise, I think he wants her back to the size she was 20 years ago and it won't happen, she's nearly 40 and facing the middle age spread
He has probably got her in training for some celebrity fitness crossfit style reality programme 🙄

Reactions: 3

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
And also spoke that shed written a card to Mia from Norman that she would receive today, that’s the kind of thing that should be kept private in my mind

ChatterTatter

Lil Gems haha. Cracks me up whenever she mentions it on stories. So embarrassing. Who are the 7,000 people filling out the survey though!

Cateb

I missed the dog story is he ill or just in pain from his injury
I'd understood it's pain from slipping on the floors the other day. He had a bad fall and couldn't move afterwards. Now she has to lift him up so he can walk

• Sad
Reactions: 2

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I’m just catching up on their programme. The one where gorkas parents meet up with them. “I miss your mum and I don’t even…..” like her Gemma? Maybe she doesn’t like you either. Her body language said as much

• Wow

Meringue22

VIP Member
I know you can get a pet put to sleep at home (obviously it costs more ) .. which I think is lovely (well not lovely, the animal is dying - but you know what I mean ) , my cousin had her dog put to sleep at home and she said it was so peaceful as he was surrounded with what he knew and not so clinical like it normally is at the vets , so maybe they did that x
That’s what I think happened from what she’s posted