Gemma Atkinson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when she reacts to criticism. She gets properly wound up. BUT SHE'S NOT BOTHERED YOU KNOW!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nobody should be messaging her like that but I always find it poor when people say " I don't have enough knowledge on it" people are dying... find the knowledge. Turn off crossfit and read something important you shallow bimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's weird to me is how flakey or in this case how easy she just drops her core beliefs in the face of criticism.

If you post something because you feel something strongly stand by it .
There are things in my life that I'm passionate about and nothing could sway me
Imagine going right I'm withdrawing my solidarity for something because it's stressed me that some folk here don't agree so I'm done with that now it's gone ..... Talk about mardy !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.